X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by bike View Post
    2. we merge with a new squadname (because yes holier than thou bike is not playing on a squad called Evil lolz, but fair enough if people don't want to play on Divine either)
    So basically you tried to remove a team from TWL and stack. Yet you are here begging people to break up their teams and pretending to be some kind of ambassador for league parity.

What's it gonna take for people to wake up and see how fake this kid is?

Leave a comment:

• bike
    replied
    Originally posted by saiyan View Post
    Bike, it seems a spot or two has opened on Evil... Why don't you wipe the crocodile tears, drop the Holier-than-thou Priest act and join Evil you 2-faced deceptive demon. It would not surprise me.
    Yoo fam I gotta be real I LOVE this political nonsense. Never been a fan of politics but I'm starting to feel the hook of it...goodness.

True story for you, saiyan (blessings to you and your family and friends, btw), -
    The night Best/Siaxis/Geio left Evil, I pm'd RaCka with 2 ideas:
    1. both our squads should dissolve
    or
    2. we merge with a new squadname (because yes holier than thou bike is not playing on a squad called Evil lolz, but fair enough if people don't want to play on Divine either)

Anyway, RaCka instead opted to recruit Iron at hopes of keeping the dream alive.
    Guess we'll see what happens.

p.s. in my opinion, if Best joins Flapperz they would then be contenders in LD and LJ. Would be huge for the enjoyment of TWL. I even offered him $10 a week last night to do such a thing but I think he needs a bit more than that - guess it's tough to create proper incentives for people when money isn't on the line and all that matters is the coveted bitmap medal. Saiyan, you could also be the hero to join Flapperz then at least we have 4 competitive squads. Still though, I'd lean toward accelerated TWL playoffs and then leagues are shortened to 1.5 hours on weekend total...more feasible for everyone presumably. Maybe even big turban could play then with a shorter time commitment.

Double side note: When I first read paradise's comment, I read "convincing" and not "conniving." lol anyway haters gonna hate.
    Love to all. harm to none. <insert the most neutral/sincere emoji you can fathom>

Namaste astronauts,

bike

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    A bit late here but just here are my $.02

First of all: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Racka v (Best + Saiyan) v Beam? Beam stay out of this little Doggie until U Can Bark like a Real One Kid. Until then, Shut that PieHOle Alfred. Before it gets Stuffed eh?

Second, RaCka is SHOOOOOOK without Daddy Ease. I don't blame him, but COULDNT be me though. I never been a fan of ease. Always beefed that kid from day 1. ALways rushed him in LJ to show my teammates that he is a overhyped steak666 adjacent pseudorushing charlatan. You rush him and he turns into a iXador Lookalike. Knees buckling. RUN them shoes, kid. Many people (Zid, racka, Lockdown) know without a leader like Ease to show lead them/lure half the fucking opposing team then they are as good as fucked because they do not know how to fend for themselves. You think zid has any clue on how to jav without having a big Dog up front luring? Who is he gonna vulch when theres no luring? Same with RaCka. Not to focus on zid, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was ZID's idea to bring ease back and not Rackas. Racka may be an insufferable "Have you Had the Mango White Claw?" looking ass goofball, but he knows how to hold his own in his ship (not javelin).

Third, Best is absolutely right. This game is nothing when its stacked. Period.

Fourth, can we all agree that Bike is one of the most conniving people on this game? You think your good guy persona isn't negated when you add an emoji to your very aggressive trash talk. How you gonna write "die slow :-D"? What is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• Temujin
    replied
    Bike, it seems a spot or two has opened on Evil... Why don't you wipe the crocodile tears, drop the Holier-than-thou Priest act and join Evil you 2-faced deceptive demon. It would not surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tanzu
    replied
    Alright guys, let's get this thread back on the subject at hand.....

Somebody please find a home for the newest unrestricted free agent (hes up and coming):

Beam

Updated: most recent picture

Leave a comment:

• Skatarius
    replied
    did evil just implode lol

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Shoutout to Jessup, this thread has been super entertaining, well done
    Thx Anything I touch turns to Gold

Leave a comment:

• bike
    replied
    My brain is fried from a long Friday of frying french fries, but I'd still like to contribute to this 99 cent menu.

McFlurry this shit.

All it takes is 6-7 high quality players to hop around to then allow all 6 TWL teams to be competitive in the wb/jav leagues and a whole lot of wholesome entertainment for everyone.

I'm lovin' it.
    Last edited by bike; 09-22-2022, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rasaq
    replied
    Keep the beef going. Maybe we just need everyone to open up about how they really feel about people and that'll break up the squads more evenly.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    This thread delivers.

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    not even a real quote lol I checked my logs to make sure cuz I dont type like that and it actually never happened kinda sad to make up shit

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by RaCka View Post

That's a pretty strange stance to take.... me and you talked shit to each other in elim and won twl together shortly after, same with a ton of competitive players on this game... do you think vys and best have never said negative shit about you in the game? I don't understand why you think talking shit from a competitive stand point on a video game is such a hot take
    Right, but there's a difference between a back and forth between two parties and straight bullying, which seems to have been the case with iron.

Leave a comment:

• RaCka
    replied
    Wtf is this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2634.png
Views:	328
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1361448

Click image for larger version Name:	clint-eastwood-disgust.gif Views:	0 Size:	205.5 KB ID:	1361453

Needless to say, I'm disgusted
    That's a pretty strange stance to take.... me and you talked shit to each other in elim and won twl together shortly after, same with a ton of competitive players on this game... do you think vys and best have never said negative shit about you in the game? I don't understand why you think talking shit from a competitive stand point on a video game is such a hot take

Leave a comment:

Working...
X