No announcement yet.

TWL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are always arguing about EPL needing a salary cap.

Comment

Lol this game is pure comedy… I agree with what bike said only to some extent..

The reason for my leaving on Evil was because I realized that there was literally no competition in TWLD and playing with 5 10* warbirds is fucking stupid.. Most people PM’d me and respected that decision because it takes a man to make a decision like that and want to compete, I was never huge on stacking or else id win LD every season.. We get our shit out the mud and grind for it which is respectable for any competitive person.. Now LD looks a bit more exciting even though Evil had to go call Ease from the retirement home after I left.. classic game that people hate competing..

Imagine losing as many finals to certain people on Evil like Iron and then joining them instead of trying to beat them.. Where are your balls, manhood, morals and dignity? How do u even show up every Sunday doing that?

We’re playing in a time where people shit talk and gossip about you in chats because you want to be competitive and put your testicles on the battlefield for a “deserving title”.. They won’t big you up they’ll call you a mentally emotional kid instead… garbage mentality

One last dance before retirement..

Looking forward to this balanced DT though!
      Last edited by Best; 09-22-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Not going to lie that is hilarious coming from someone playing with a 50* lineup in both LJ and LD. Lets keep the comedy posts flowing

Comment

I’m speaking mostly on warbird because that’s what I joined Rapid for.. That Evil line was ridiculous in warbird when I was there.. I don’t find crushing 8* wbs constantly any fun, and rapid line doesn’t equal to 50* in warbird btw lol

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          Not going to lie that is hilarious coming from someone playing with a 50* lineup in both LJ and LD. Lets keep the comedy posts flowing

Comment

LOUD NOISES
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

NE1 CUD JOIN NE SQUIDRIN THEY WISH NO1 OWES NE1 NETHING BELIEF IN THE PLAYIRS U HAVE N TRY TO VS UPSETS INSTEAD OF CRYINK 4 FAIRNISS TWDT IS 4 FAIRNISS TWL NE1 CUD DO WUTEVER THE FK THEY WANT LIKE ZIDINI SAY EVERY1 HAS 5 FINGIRS DIVINE HAS LIGINDIRY JIFLINS LIKE MIKKIZ N BUGYSWIRTZMIN N OTHIR GUD JIFLINS N SHIS STILL BEGGINK FOR JIFLINS ON FORIMS. ITS YOUR JIB TO WIRK W/ WUT U HAVE AND TRY TO VS UPSETS OR AT LEAST KEEP GAMES CLOSE. LIKE U SAY IF U R ABIL TO D1SP1TCH R1P1T1 WHICH IS IMPISSIBIL, IT WILL B A GR8 FEELINK. SO Y R U WISHING FOR PIRITY IN TWL? SIRVIVIL OF THE F1TN1SS D1G VS D1G VS OR GET VSTID

Comment

"I’m speaking mostly on warbird because that’s what I joined Rapid for.. That Evil line was ridiculous in warbird when I was there.. I don’t find crushing 8* wbs constantly any fun, and rapid line doesn’t equal to 50* in warbird btw lol"

r1p1t1 d1sp1tch k1b1 w/ 4 8* wirbirtis!

Comment

Zid is ease's shadow, pass it on.

Comment

Ogron warps from shadows, pass it on.

Comment

vys choked in twld finals got subbed out by a terrier in 2021 pass it on, vys won his 1st title in 2022 pass it on

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                        I’m speaking mostly on warbird because that’s what I joined Rapid for.. That Evil line was ridiculous in warbird when I was there.. I don’t find crushing 8* wbs constantly any fun, and rapid line doesn’t equal to 50* in warbird btw lol

let's be real here u joined rapid after whining all month that evil's jav line couldn't beat theirs so u just wanted a free jav title to go along with having a good shot at winning ld w/ them cuz our lines are pretty even in wb (if ease plays u have no chance but i don't think he will).

this whole high road ur tryin to take is bullshit and u only joined rapid cuz u felt it was MORE stacked overall with u than Evil was with u.

also the whole "if i wanted to stack id win every year" is complete nonsense man u've played as the favorite on dice and lost u played on a solid finals team with ease on thunder and lost u literally spammed me in all capital letters about how nobody had a chance of beating u when u recruited lasenza to pandora.... and lost in semis. historically u have always played on teams u thought had a realistic chance of winning the league so don't sit here and acting like u consistently played on massive underdog teams.
                        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Zidane I was on vet squads asking if we wanted to recruit zidane if anyone knew who you were. Crazy times got on thunder as a 5th player in your league bud.

And you got carried in jav finals by a warbird who got subbed out by a terr...you're dookie man.

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                            Lol this game is pure comedy… I agree with what bike said only to some extent..

The reason for my leaving on Evil was because I realized that there was literally no competition in TWLD and playing with 5 10* warbirds is fucking stupid.. Most people PM’d me and respected that decision because it takes a man to make a decision like that and want to compete, I was never huge on stacking or else id win LD every season.. We get our shit out the mud and grind for it which is respectable for any competitive person.. Now LD looks a bit more exciting even though Evil had to go call Ease from the retirement home after I left.. classic game that people hate competing..

Imagine losing as many finals to certain people on Evil like Iron and then joining them instead of trying to beat them.. Where are your balls, manhood, morals and dignity? How do u even show up every Sunday doing that?

We’re playing in a time where people shit talk and gossip about you in chats because you want to be competitive and put your testicles on the battlefield for a “deserving title”.. They won’t big you up they’ll call you a mentally emotional kid instead… garbage mentality

One last dance before retirement..

Looking forward to this balanced DT though!

Like Ogron said there was more than enough time for at least 3 strong warbird squads to form but when people like turban, creature, spartan etc didn't make a similar Cuphead squad it ruined the balance a bit. Even with them not returning this season this TWL has 15 9* warbirds or better competing in it.

It's not about leaving or staying on Evil it's the manner in which you joined, left, joined, left, joined, and left again and the last time you left you tried to do it without telling anybody at the last possible second. You say you left Evil because it was the noble thing to do playing with a 50* warbird line up (our entire roster had 4 10* wb's with you on it) yet you joined a team that has 7 10* javs on the roster. When you left Evil we had 1 10* jav on our roster at the time of your departure (now we have 2 and one of those two are completely inactive). Not to mention your current Rapid warbird line is 48* or better depending on who you go with.

As far as me and Iron go we've played each other 3 times in the TWLD finals -- he beat us in 2016 in the Force vs Dice finals. I didn't beat him in TWLD until these previous 2 seasons took place (2020 & 2021). This is my first season playing TWL with Iron.
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I was mvping twl finals while you were begging stylez to rejoin fierce after getting axed

Comment

Can someone else come and vs me from evil, this is miss match between me and zidane.

Comment

Working...
                                X