No announcement yet.

TWL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y would u evir give a sh1t about othir squidrins in the first place j1br1n1. every post u have made complainink about fairness is basically telling every1 of your teamm8s you think they are tr1sh juice from bottom of 1rbys dumpstir n have 0 ch1nc1 of v1c

Comment

• Sir,
      blessings to you.
      As I've stated before, I think the most fun for all occurs when teams are as close to fair as possible. Of course, I could be totally wrong about this.
      Ram Ranch probably had a helluva good time winning as the underdogs today - that is a great feeling for sure.
      In draft, if there are no underdogs, no one really gets that thrill as much, but it is closer to the NBA where, yes there are underdogs, but not nearly as blatantly as you find our TWL.
      Good void today though. Funniest thing I've seen on this game ever, right next to watching the beauty LaSenza beat ?go sbpro for the first time while hearing her keyboard click at a million keys per second over Discord. LOL hilarious.

Comment

• Available if anyone needs a spid in base

Comment

• I must say, this thread takes me back to the good old days. The right amount of toxicity. Sup fam
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Iron Coward… Did you find your balls yet?

p.s. Nice 6-10 btw lol
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by death row View Post
              I must say, this thread takes me back to the good old days. The right amount of toxicity. Sup fam
              Big drow making a return?
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Originally posted by Best View Post
                Iron Coward… Did you find your balls yet?

p.s. Nice 6-10 btw lol
                If your going to trashtalk someone about stack, you gotta stop be a hypocrit and tell the full history and the true.

First of all what 6-10 you talking about? That wasn’t my score in our LD match, get numbers right before talk dumbass.

Also while you were stacking every season you played, with racka, lasenza, mythril, ease.. I played for warpath, potenza, force (won LD vs contenders) and monster creating competition. What you done in this game other than just sit with a full wb line and snake ppl behind their back?

You are the worse person by far in this game, everything you accuse other people is what you do, but acting like a cool guy and stabbing people from behind.

I already blocked you in every social mídia, game and this is the last time I’ll ever talk to you again, I really don’t want a guy like you near me irl or in a game. Your toxic, you’re a compulsive lier, you need attention 100% of the time or you leave and just logoff for no reason.

ps- you talked mad shit about vys to me and joined rapid 2 days after, different from what you would do I didn’t share this with him, cause I’m not a little girl who enjoys gossip and I don’t act like a baby.

please don’t even bother to contact me in any place again and I strong advice you to search a therapist cause you have some real mental issues.
                Last edited by Iron; 09-28-2022, 06:51 AM.
                TWLD 2016 Champion
                TWDTD champion x 3
                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• How can you call anyone a backstabber when you’re on a squad that backstabbed you for 10+ years? Make it make sense, man.

The fact that you’re talking to me about social media after you begged me for my socials for years is pure comedy and to think that I care about any of that is even more funny… I’m kinda glad that you did that cause you’d be the first man-bitch on my list…

Every person ive ever hated or talked shit to I typically said it to their face hence why I’m vsing you cause I think you pulled the biggest coward move of all time and you deserve to be trashed for the rest of the time you play this game imo… you are a coward for joining a team that made fun of you for 10 years, beat you, trash talk about you nonstop in chats and even stoop as low as making fun of your own country constantly… WTF?

All you ever did was gossip to me about how much you hated that squad (wont say any names) and think they are the biggest nerds.. you’ve been a gossip queen that couldn’t live up to being the man he’s supposed to be..

People love playing the mental health card when they can’t handle the truth lol..

Comment

• (08-10-2014, 12:31 PM
                    Allow skiping of twl it kills twd. Plus u have 30 lifeless nerds stack on 3 sqds. One day they'll just vs them selfs..)

LOL this post of mine aged well

The difference now is twd been dead, and everyone ealse quit this game and now the 30 nerds are the only ones left to play twl.

Like wild hungry desperate animals attacking their own.. cannibals....

P.S. SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY LD UNDERDOG CHAMP IRON, ONE OF THE FEW TO BEAT THE STACK.
                    Last edited by olde; 09-28-2022, 08:56 AM. Reason: Shouting out my boy being vsd

Comment

• L m a o

Comment

• RaCka has never lied….some people play this game to win medals, some people play to make friends, and some people play this game to learn English.
                        Geio> Down to chill and play that
                        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Yo Ease, i’ma do Evil a favour and resurrect you from afk. Come back so I can smack you and Zidane on the same day next Sunday Ye?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron View Post

Best if your going to trashtalk someone about stack, you gotta stop be a hypocrit and tell the full history and the true.
                            Best: The Underdog Story

2022: Best/vys/saiyan/Morph/Sprackle/Raazi/Rough/Siaxis/Geio (48.5*) + 50* TWLJ line with 14 javs + joined Evil 3x
                            2021: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Skepsis/Peru/Geio (48*)
                            2020: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Flew/Trasher/Hackysack (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Dak/Skepsis/Tripin (46.5*)
                            2019: Best/Ease/Peru/Casket/ogron/zidane (46.5*)
                            2016: Best/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/2pacz/Cape/megaman89/24 (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Attacks/Skepsis/Cres (45.5*)
                            2015: Best/Ease/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/Weak/ogron (49*) -- Best's only TWLD title
                            2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (48*)
                            2014: Best/Ease/Mythril/Weak/beam/siaxis/turban/Attacks/kyou/obi/spezza (48.5*)
                            2013: Best/vys/Racka/Reaver/kyou/Stylez/bon (48*)

48* average
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by ogron View Post

Best: The Underdog Story

2022: Best/vys/saiyan/Morph/Sprackle/Raazi/Rough/Siaxis/Geio (48.5*) + 50* TWLJ line with 14 javs + joined Evil 3x
                              2021: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Skepsis/Peru/Geio (48*)
                              2020: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Flew/Trasher/Hackysack (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Dak/Skepsis/Tripin (46.5*)
                              2019: Best/Ease/Peru/Casket/ogron/zidane (46.5*)
                              2016: Best/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/2pacz/Cape/megaman89/24 (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Attacks/Skepsis/Cres (45.5*)
                              2015: Best/Ease/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/Weak/ogron (49*) -- Best's only TWLD title
                              2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (48*)
                              2014: Best/Ease/Mythril/Weak/beam/siaxis/turban/Attacks/kyou/obi/spezza (48.5*)
                              2013: Best/vys/Racka/Reaver/kyou/Stylez/bon (48*)

48* average
                              Damn so you're saying Best has played on a stacked lineup every year for the past 10 years and only managed to win 1 time when he played alongside the likes of Ease Racka AND Mythril? Yikes!
                              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Dfkm ogron manipulated excell sheets for his circle jerk and I set records twice in a row and I'm at #1 and #2

Bare in mind this is the same guy who said all rackas titles wasn't the best favourite team....guy is such a hypocrit.

you can create all the excell sheets and graphs you want with your manipulated stats...all i know is when ardour did them fairly for twlm i had to double scroll down for evil players. Fucking idiot.
                                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                                X