Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ogron View Post

Best: The Underdog Story

2022: Best/vys/saiyan/Morph/Sprackle/Raazi/Rough/Siaxis/Geio (48.5*) + 50* TWLJ line with 14 javs + joined Evil 3x
    2021: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Skepsis/Peru/Geio (48*)
    2020: Best/Mythril/Lasenza/Flew/Trasher/Hackysack (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Dak/Skepsis/Tripin (46.5*)
    2019: Best/Ease/Peru/Casket/ogron/zidane (46.5*)
    2016: Best/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/2pacz/Cape/megaman89/24 (47.5*) -- lost to Iron/Okyo/Attacks/Skepsis/Cres (45.5*)
    2015: Best/Ease/Racka/Mythril/Raazi/Weak/ogron (49*) -- Best's only TWLD title
    2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (48*)
    2014: Best/Ease/Mythril/Weak/beam/siaxis/turban/Attacks/kyou/obi/spezza (48.5*)
    2013: Best/vys/Racka/Reaver/kyou/Stylez/bon (48*)

48* average

2014: Best (Wasn’t even close to a 10* player) Ease/Mythril/Weak/Beam (6* wb at the time/Siaxis/Turban/Attacks/Kyou/Spezza is NOT. a 48* Lineup, that’s a 43.5* lineup (How is that even remotely stacked with 2 10* wbs in Myth/Ease? Underdog season ✅

2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/Kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (1 10 star in Vys at this particular time resulting in another underdog season losing to Fierce who already 2 peated at this point) So yes, underdog season ✅

2015 Burn vs Fierce: Best, Ease, RaCka, Mythril, Weak, Raazi… Fierce who had already went to the last 4 finals and won 3 at this point, id say they were the clear faves and we were underdogs ✅

2016 Dice - Yes we were favoured to win it vs Force, agreed but we also had people playing on laptops and we added 2pacz, but nonetheless we were the faves so I agree.

2019: Thunder vs Rage.. Rage lineup: Mythril, LaSenza, RaCka, Beam, Flew, Turban, Geio vs Ease, ogron, Best, Peru, Zidane, Casket … (Casket couldn’t show Finals and I was inactive all season.. We played with a 42* Lineup where the fuck did you get 46* from when we played with 1 10 in Ease? (realistically I was prob a 9 and not 10 at that time due to inactivity) and pure basers in that lineup? So yes we were def underdogs ✅

2020: Best, Mythril, Flew, LaSenza, Hackysack (???) LOL… 45* Lineup vs Rage who had 4 10* players in Ease, RaCka, vys, Lockdown and 8 trashcan beam (in 2020 yes he was an 8).. Thats a 48* lineup… Is that serious? So yes I was an underdog that season too ✅

Let’s not even talk about this season.. lol you’re running a 50* lineup in Warbird and acting like Ease isn’t going to touch a playoff game..
    Last edited by Best; 09-28-2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• don't forget that vys has won twld once (2021) in 20 years of trying

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
        don't forget that vys has won twld once (2021) in 20 years of trying
        You mean twice.

You guys need to have a meeting and realise you wont beat us in words or games and your manipulated stats from 1 game wont cut it.

And to say we even considered taking your dookie basers...good job i said no to that. 0 - 2 losers

I'd be so fucking upset if my childhood friend was a multi millionaire...I guess being the camera man didn't bring you the same fortune.
        Last edited by Vys; 09-28-2022, 01:57 PM.
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Ye fax no printer just like this LJ ye?

Originally posted by Best View Post

2014: Best (Wasn’t even close to a 10* player) Ease/Mythril/Weak/Beam (6* wb at the time/Siaxis/Turban/Attacks/Kyou/Spezza is NOT. a 48* Lineup, that’s a 43.5* lineup (How is that even remotely stacked with 2 10* wbs in Myth/Ease? Underdog season ✅

2014: Best/vys/Raazi/Casket/Lockdown/Kyou/Ricko/Creature/Kentaro (1 10 star in Vys at this particular time resulting in another underdog season losing to Fierce who already 2 peated at this point) So yes, underdog season ✅

2015 Burn vs Fierce: Best, Ease, RaCka, Mythril, Weak, Raazi… Fierce who had already went to the last 4 finals and won 3 at this point, id say they were the clear faves and we were underdogs ✅

2016 Dice - Yes we were favoured to win it vs Force, agreed but we also had people playing on laptops and we added 2pacz, but nonetheless we were the faves so I agree.

2019: Thunder vs Rage.. Rage lineup: Mythril, LaSenza, RaCka, Beam, Flew, Turban, Geio vs Ease, ogron, Best, Peru, Zidane, Casket … (Casket couldn’t show Finals and I was inactive all season.. We played with a 42* Lineup where the fuck did you get 46* from when we played with 1 10 in Ease? (realistically I was prob a 9 and not 10 at that time due to inactivity) and pure basers in that lineup? So yes we were def underdogs ✅

2020: Best, Mythril, Flew, LaSenza, Hackysack (???) LOL… 45* Lineup vs Rage who had 4 10* players in Ease, RaCka, vys, Lockdown and 8 trashcan beam (in 2020 yes he was an 8).. Thats a 48* lineup… Is that serious? So yes I was an underdog that season too ✅

Let’s not even talk about this season.. lol you’re running a 50* lineup in Warbird and acting like Ease isn’t going to touch a playoff game..

Comment

• no need to bring irl into this, makes you look petty

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
              no need to bring irl into this, makes you look petty
              Yeah you're right.

$baldy

🐐
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• LOL YO this is horrendous and embarrassing.
                Recommend you stop all conversations like this for the sake of our industry.

Comment

• You didn't debate 2013 line, so assuming you agree not underdogs.

Originally posted by Best View Post
                  Generous Interpretation: Ease 10, Mythril 10, Best 9.5, Weak 9, Kyou 9, Spezza 8.5

The most generous underdog interpretation would be this is a 47* team, not 43.5*. Ease/Mythril just carried over Fierce in 2013, and Spezza went 14-10 vs. Fierce in finals as a starter, Kyou was still elite, Weak was elite and crushed Fierce the next year, and you MVP'd finals the next year.
                  Playing with the defending champs is not underdogs.

Originally posted by Best
                  I'd agree you were underdogs vs Fierce, but that's still a loaded 48* line.

People favored Fierce, but in hindsight that was stupid. Playing with Ease, Racka, Mythril, Raazi and Weak on a 49* line full of champions is NOT an underdog. Stop this nonsense.

You agree, not underdogs.

Definitely underdogs. Calling it a 42* line is laughable, though.

Ease 10, Best 9, Peru 9, Casket 9, ogron 9, zidane 8... our full line was 46* if you wanna lower yourself to a 9, me peru and casket were active all season and very well. i guess 45* with zidane in the finals with Casket not showing, but we had a 46* line for most of the season (TBH could call finals 44.5* since zid played on a tamagotchi with 600x400 res against ppl on 1920x1200, lol.)

We beat a stacked #1 seeded Monster line in semis and pushed favorites Rage to Round 3 50-44 even with Peru dying out 6-10 at 27-27. Your only true underdog W in the semis/finals. You're welcome!

You had Trasher as your 5th, who was active, laggy, solid and experienced, and you chose to bench him after a poor Round 1 semis, he was an 8.5* WB that year and you made the poor decision to bench him for Hackysack, who is not good.

Best 10, Mythril 10, Flew 9, Lasenza 10, Trasher 8.5 = 47.5* line. Monster defeating you was considered a huge upset, and everyone thought the finals was going to be Plade vs. Fire. Stop trying to re-write history.

Multiple players will confirm you spent a week PMing them how you auto-won the 2020 season teaming up with Mythril and Lasenza.

You didn't debate 2021, so I guess you agree: Not underdogs.

And you're playing on a 48.5* line this season with a 99.99% chance to make finals and a 50% chance to win finals since it's basically Rapid vs. Evil in TWLD. Not underdogs.

You play on stacked teams every season, which is fine -- it's TWL, and that's the norm. But you and vys perpetuating this bullshit myth you're perennial underdogs on 42* lines in TWLD is absurd, as I've just shown. Bottom line:

Stop sending Iron Survivor novels about what a piece of human garbage he is for playing with THE SAME FUCKING PLAYERS YOU'VE PLAYED MULTIPLE TWLs with, you goddamned hypocrite.
                  Last edited by ogron; 09-28-2022, 05:57 PM.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

• I like how Best lists me in that Cobra line as if I played at the end. You guys begged me through FB to play with you and then called me dogshit benched me in the finals and lost. Pretty hilarious 😂😂
                    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• Um...I thought I was joining underdog squads like Wolf/Syne/Build/Accuracy/Spark/Penetrate(LD) and Cobra...apparently squads predicted to MAKE finals as a #2 seed is considered underdog. Holy fuck am I retarded. I've been doing it wrong LoL.

Comment

• lol, that 2014 cobra season vys played like 1 or 2 games and joined thunder, I wouldn't even count him as part of the roster.

Also, you are forgetting just how dominant Apok/Deez/Skepsis/Lasenza +1 was if you think they weren't clear favorites over Ease, Racka, Mythril, Raazi and Weak. It only seems stupid now because that was the tail end of their time in TW before they quit (they were already inactive at that point).

but yes - either of those squads dont deserve to be called "playing for the underdog" ded.

Originally posted by ogron View Post
                        You didn't debate 2013 line, so assuming you agree not underdogs.

Generous Interpretation: Ease 10, Mythril 10, Best 9.5, Weak 9, Kyou 9, Spezza 8.5

The most generous underdog interpretation would be this is a 47* team, not 43.5*. Ease/Mythril just carried over Fierce in 2013, and Spezza went 14-10 vs. Fierce in finals as a starter, Kyou was still elite, Weak was elite and crushed Fierce the next year, and you MVP'd finals the next year.
                        Playing with the defending champs is not underdogs.

I'd agree you were underdogs vs Fierce, but that's still a loaded 48* line.

People favored Fierce, but in hindsight that was stupid. Playing with Ease, Racka, Mythril, Raazi and Weak on a 49* line full of champions is NOT an underdog. Stop this nonsense.

You agree, not underdogs.

Definitely underdogs. Calling it a 42* line is laughable, though.

Ease 10, Best 9, Peru 9, Casket 9, ogron 9, zidane 8... our full line was 46* if you wanna lower yourself to a 9, me peru and casket were active all season and very well. i guess 45* with zidane in the finals with Casket not showing, but we had a 46* line for most of the season (TBH could call finals 44.5* since zid played on a tamagotchi with 600x400 res against ppl on 1920x1200, lol.)

We beat a stacked #1 seeded Monster line in semis and pushed favorites Rage to Round 3 50-44 even with Peru dying out 6-10 at 27-27. Your only true underdog W in the semis/finals. You're welcome!

You had Trasher as your 5th, who was active, laggy, solid and experienced, and you chose to bench him after a poor Round 1 semis, he was an 8.5* WB that year and you made the poor decision to bench him for Hackysack, who is not good.

Best 10, Mythril 10, Flew 9, Lasenza 10, Trasher 8.5 = 47.5* line. Monster defeating you was considered a huge upset, and everyone thought the finals was going to be Plade vs. Fire. Stop trying to re-write history.

Multiple players will confirm you spent a week PMing them how you auto-won the 2020 season teaming up with Mythril and Lasenza.

You didn't debate 2021, so I guess you agree: Not underdogs.

And you're playing on a 48.5* line this season with a 99.99% chance to make finals and a 50% chance to win finals since it's basically Rapid vs. Evil in TWLD. Not underdogs.

You play on stacked teams every season, which is fine -- it's TWL, and that's the norm. But you and vys perpetuating this bullshit myth you're perennial underdogs on 42* lines in TWLD is absurd, as I've just shown. Bottom line:

Stop sending Iron Survivor novels about what a piece of human garbage he is for playing with THE SAME FUCKING PLAYERS YOU'VE PLAYED MULTIPLE TWLs with, you goddamned hypocrite.
                        Last edited by kentaro; 09-28-2022, 09:58 PM.
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          Um...I thought I was joining underdog squads like Wolf/Syne/Build/Accuracy/Spark/Penetrate(LD) and Cobra...apparently squads predicted to MAKE finals as a #2 seed is considered underdog. Holy fuck am I retarded. I've been doing it wrong LoL.
                          The dudes are truly slumming it. Their sacrifice shall be known for generations as online-gaming's most difficult achievement. Legends shall be told of how four 10*s had to carry a 9* in LD finals and succeeded. What a monumental accomplishment.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Is there any top player in tw who likes another top player? Looks like everyone is just 1 small comment away from jumping into someone's throat no matter the history.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post
                              Is there any top player in tw who likes another top player? Looks like everyone is just 1 small comment away from jumping into someone's throat no matter the history.
                              Most top players are chill with one another, but ty for great morning read lads. Stay classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post

Most top players are chill with one another, but ty for great morning read lads. Stay classy.
                                by "chill" do you mean; conniving, manipulative, disrespectful and petty?
                                If so then yea all the 10*'s seem super chill with each other

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X