No announcement yet.

TWL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's definitely a handful of not-so-nice people without a doubt, but they are pretty easy to identify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
      There's definitely a handful of not-so-nice people without a doubt, but they are pretty easy to identify.
      do they all have anime profile pics?
      1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
      1:pascone> folder is empty :/
      1:Tiny> LOL
      1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

The dudes are truly slumming it. Their sacrifice shall be known for generations as online-gaming's most difficult achievement. Legends shall be told of how four 10*s had to carry a 9* in LD finals and succeeded. What a monumental accomplishment.
        YESSSS.

For real if anyone wants to 'prove their greatness' or any level of moderate ability, it's not by playing with 4 other great players - just saying.
        People out here with little tiny chipmunk balls concerned about their ability to win the coveted pixel medals without 4 other players who have also already won ample pixel medals.
        Anyway...little balls gonna do what little balls do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

The dudes are truly slumming it. Their sacrifice shall be known for generations as online-gaming's most difficult achievement. Legends shall be told of how four 10*s had to carry a 9* in LD finals and succeeded. What a monumental accomplishment.
          Reminds me of when 4 NBA legends had to carry known deadweight Patrick Ewing on the Dream Team starting 5.

Comment

• bike listening to you constantly cry on forums about elite players is so cringe. you're turning into Exalt, a 7* forum warrior with 6500 posts who gets benched in TWDT-D for basers and can't even go + playing with 3 TWLD champions in his TWDT line, and spends all his time crying about TWL.

What's this? bike is evolving...

bike has become a FORUM WARRIOR!

when you can't win in-game, go to forums and do battle there to make yourself feel better.

it's also hilarious watching debunked "you only win cuz u play with good players" arguments, when the best players carry as 10*s in TWDT with THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SUPPORTING TALENT possible. You can't even make finals as a 9* in TWDT-D against the 10*s you're crying about, worry about that first.

the people stacking on 48* lines in TWL are literally the ones playing as 10*s and carrying in TWDT, you're just too stupid and bitter to understand basic math.

TWLD 2020 and 2021 had 3-4 contenders with 48* lines, this TWLD is obviously way worse with 2 teams with 48* lines. While I think having 4 teams with 46* would be better (I've suggested as much for next TWLD), there could have been 3 contenders... but after 1-2 weeks of exposure to you being a weirdo, playing badly in WB, and changing your name to bikey_boi, several elite players realized they didn't want to play with you and fled to Rapid and Evil.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by ogron View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20220930-WA0000(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	1361615

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20220930-WA0004.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	1361613

Bike, ur 4599 posts away (four thousand, five hundred, ninety nine).

Keep pedaling, newbie.
              Last edited by Riverside; 09-30-2022, 07:40 AM.

Comment

it's also hilarious watching debunked "you only win cuz u play with good players" arguments, when the best players carry as 10*s in TWDT with THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SUPPORTING TALENT possible.
                That's real interesting, considering TWDT website exists and shows what you just said is obviously not true. I can go on TWDT website and show two 10* players right now who average negative recs, not that it even matters. It's pretty clear that other factors are involved with players playing well or not, not that you would understand any of that, as you have no idea how to play this game except with four 10*s around you and legends like Ease telling you exactly what to do. I'd advice you to fuck off back to your hole and stop pretending you're relevant whatsoever in this conversation, as clearly you don't belong with any of the other players here. The only reason you aren't a 7* is because you suck enough dick over the years that people on your own squad either let you contribute ratings you clearly cannot do properly or rate you highly enough that you shut the fuck up and don't pepper them with excel spreadsheets.

Oh, and you've also been outplayed by literally every terr in this game (all 3 of them) so far this year in TWDT and TWL, which means your entire value as a player has gone down the drain. Daddy Ease is MIA too, so the dick riding won't help you much when the real players on your squad eventually take a look at why they bother tolerating you anymore. You better hope Beam doesn't decide to terr one of these days, or you're off back to pubbing on Clausehouse.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

bike listening to you constantly cry on forums about elite players is so cringe. you're turning into Exalt, a 7* forum warrior with 6500 posts who gets benched in TWDT-D for basers and can't even go + playing with 3 TWLD champions in his TWDT line, and spends all his time crying about TWL.

when you can't win in-game, go to forums and do battle there to make yourself feel better.

it's also hilarious watching debunked "you only win cuz u play with good players" arguments, when the best players carry as 10*s in TWDT with THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SUPPORTING TALENT possible. You can't even make finals as a 9* in TWDT-D against the 10*s you're crying about, worry about that first.

the people stacking on 48* lines in TWL are literally the ones playing as 10*s and carrying in TWDT, you're just too stupid and bitter to understand basic math.

TWLD 2020 and 2021 had 3-4 contenders with 48* lines, this TWLD is obviously way worse with 2 teams with 48* lines. While I think having 4 teams with 46* would be better (I've suggested as much for next TWLD), there could have been 3 contenders... but after 1-2 weeks of exposure to you being a weirdo, playing badly in WB, and changing your name to bikey_boi, several elite players realized they didn't want to play with you and fled to Rapid and Evil.

Love the ad hominen attacks. Real mature and legitimate, fam.

Sorry I'm not sorry that I see potential for a great league for everyone here and I'm fairly confident the level of enjoyment for the players in the 40-40 voided game after 35 minutes was fairly low - although to be totally honesty about it, it was absolutely entertaining af in spectator that game loooool. Spectators were having a ball watching that like wtf is happening it was like 30-30 with 3 minutes left. Maketso made some great comment about it...LOl yo so fine if the most elite of the most elite want to sacrifice themselves to put on these highly entertaining matches for the rest of us, that's fine. I'm happy to lose to Ram Ranch in 10 minutes if it means I get to watch the last 25 minutes of hilarity in your game.

Comment

• ogron TWLs without RaCka: 0???? I carried him vs Fierce and MVP’d both rounds.. what the fuck are you talking about? And he went 6-10 in a Rd 3 vs Force while I went 14-10?? I’m confused.. I carried him to a title vs Fierce and he cost me a title you clown… Lol this kid is such a dick rider its fucking wild… Id be ashamed if you were my son irl sucking cock on a game from the 90s… pathetic scrub..

If ur gonna use my name in your sig, please let the masses know the other side of the story… Not a biased side where you’ve been sucking your idols dick for the past 15 years when you were claushouse begging to get into the circle jerk… Cheese smelling faggot
                    Last edited by Best; 09-30-2022, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      Um...I thought I was joining underdog squads like Wolf/Syne/Build/Accuracy/Spark/Penetrate(LD) and Cobra...apparently squads predicted to MAKE finals as a #2 seed is considered underdog. Holy fuck am I retarded. I've been doing it wrong LoL.
                      While I agree with you to an extent. This thread is humourous. Buuuut, Elusive were called the underdogs against Rampage in season 6. So, im guessing, by ss logic here, the underdog who wasnt a favourite to win. Won it anyway, as an upset

Nonetheless, Syndicate vs Sk8 in season 9 was, in my opinion, a real underdog story. Even though Sk8 had one of the best teams out there with Foxes being awesome.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Ogron is not a dickrider at all man, look at this proof. Click image for larger version

Name:	2222.png
Views:	211
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1361627

Comment

• Pandora over Fierce S17 gotta be one of the biggest upsets, triple crown on the line too

Comment

• The real TWL is always in the comments.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

You can put it that way but DT 2021 bike went ham in semi-finals 17-10(L), 18-10(L) and 10-10 (W) vs vio's 9/9/9/8/6 setup. So that's kind of weird way to trash someone. Dont think the guy has played more than a few seasons lately...
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• edit: resolved
                                Last edited by saiyan; 09-30-2022, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X