TWL Preds Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm officially of the diso train

i was off by 5 seconds, i was on the diso freq too doing a writeup for TC when it happened. They were unpleased but they played far better than last week.

EDIT: and everybody should be on the wr train, we've beaten two out of the 3 teams that were prethought to be TWLB Champ material, and the only squad left is 0-3. (and yes it was preseaosn with spastic, i'm aware)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I know you like to brag about it but everyone knows just as well as I do that we only lost because of Necro lagging out and the bullshit 60 second lagout rule at the time.
      sdg

Comment

don't play a laggy player?

Anyways, we'll start to settle it when we play later on, and we'll finish it come playoffs.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I've always liked whiterabbits... they're the basing squad i've always respected the most, mambo comes to a close second for me. I'm rooting for a whiterabbits TWL-B win this season. Show 'em how it's done, nick

Comment

Ack!

Results:

TWLD: 8/8 100% brings up my average, a good week!

TWLJ: ACK! off my perfect last week i pulled a 4/8 for 50% this week! how horrible! I got Disoblige vs Pallies wrong by a slim margin, as it could have gone either way until very late. DG beat Mambo handidly and i thought mambo would prevail. Tanked also beat Ancients which should be surprising as Ancients can't beat anybody in LJ. Hinder beat Elenya, which I knew they would, but had to predict against them in the vain hope they'd no show and finally let wr take there place.

TWLB: 5/8 63% Not great but not bad. God Diso vs RB wrong by 5 seconds so that makes it look even better. I bet on -F- (silly me) and thought shriek could take A-S, but the scrubs wnated to tbe the only undefeated team

EDIT: wwoooppppsss

SEASON TOTALS:

TWLD: 20/24 83%
            TWLJ: 19/24 79%
            TWLB: 14/21 67%

solid enough preds so far, i've got to raise LB somehow and TWLD replaced LJ as my best predicted league, but by very little
            Last edited by Nickname; 06-07-2004, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              I know you like to brag about it but everyone knows just as well as I do that we only lost because of Necro lagging out and the bullshit 60 second lagout rule at the time.

Disagree since we still had 2 minutes on ya with the lagouts.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                Disagree since we still had 2 minutes on ya with the lagouts.
                nec lagged out 3 times (3x60secs) and after that he was subbed (+30sec)

so you guys got 210secs/3:30mins while we were bitching around

btw, do you remember who terred rest of that match when we subbed nec...oh well, it was player who have terred 2 games in TWBD and lost both, correct...it was me :up:
                Last edited by Zyclon; 06-07-2004, 02:35 PM.
                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Thats what happens when you only have 1 guy that can play the position. Leaving a guy that lagged out twice in is also a silly mistake.

Comment

Working...
                  X