to disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
    so whenever some bigshot dork in ss goes "hahaha i pwn you newb" in ss, i just think of my computer class and laugh.
    whenever i hear that, i think of this guy i knew last year in college, who got so drunk at a small party, and when his girlfriend tried to take his beer away, he said "i P-own you, newb" He couldn't remember the next day, but was embarassed. He doesn't play ss though.

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
      da1 displaced and download are all friends irl? u guys r the 3 biggest faggots i have ever seen in my life, if u ever make the excuse that u cant play on saturday because you guys have lives ill fucking come 2 europe and beat the shit out of all 3 of u. u guys do not ever leave the house ever, just look at ur pics i mean common u guys are a joke. if you do go out its obviously that you go and circle jerk each other, sigh queers.
      Wow, really... that's the saddes post I've ever read.
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

disp, u and da1 are always saying how cool u are and how ur to busy to play on saturday, but look at ur pic, im curious as to see who the hell would ever spend time with u other then a bunch of nerd queers.
        this is a moot point (i hope you know what that means...)

but i have NEVER stated that i am cool, yes saturday is the day of the week when people around europe go out and enjoy themselves.

this is also beside the point, but i find it extremely amusing that you are criticising other peoples appearances when you are too much of a pussy to put your own pic onto the gallery.

"thx gw you asshat kiddie fiddler".
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

disp, u and da1 are always saying how cool u are and how ur to busy to play on saturday, but look at ur pic, im curious as to see who the hell would ever spend time with u other then a bunch of nerd queers.
          That's right.. nerd queers that enjoy having real life fun with real life friends on saturday night, when they don't have to work etc. the next day, rather than spending that time for their real life trying to make little dots hit slightly larger dots, over and over.

[SARDONIC]
          That you may have singlehandedly developed a way to use the phrase "nerd queers" as a compliment for socially normal people, I feel is an important milestone in the evolution of mankind.
          [/SARDONIC]
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Haha, Awesome's sig is actually funny.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Damn, I've used this twice now...
              THERAPY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious