Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumpson
    I don't like Death Row's avatar. :down:
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
      I don't like Death Row's avatar. :down:
      but his sig is $
      HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

He's dead
        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by death row
          how do we know? your lag is pretty shitty. lag cheating? (
          Well I guess I can't prove it to you, but I care too much about this game to cheat. I think some people that know me agree on that one.
          The reason I participated in this whole discussion is that I don't like Sika's (and Domi's) lag, and I totally think they could be lag cheating. From what I've heard, people complain more about their lag than mine, and as Mitch said, we have the same ISP.
          Of course, I don't know any of them, so I can't be sure of anything.
          I just stated my opinion from my point of view.

However, you were better in the TWLB, you got potential to go far in all leagues.
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Haha, have fun.
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

drow, just forget it. Either you didn't read a majority of what I've written, or you're too thick-headed about about all of this to listen to what I've had to say. Your analogy makes no sense, and you'd know that if you read my explanation of that tongue-in-cheek post you keep referring to.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

My feelings on Sika are basically what vyk said. I've seen him play in ?go base, I've seen him play in meaningless matches, and I've seen him play in matches where stuff is on the line. I personally don't think his connection is completely kosher. Can I prove it with *lags and charts, and graphs and signed affidavites from expert witnesses with 20 years of IT experience? No, but personal experience would suggest that he does _something_ to his connection when he needs an edge. It isn't like Mootland Farmer where he's just laggy all the time, it changes depending on the weather or some other random factor.

Just my two cents. Maybe he has his dog chew the wires during squad matches or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  drow, just forget it. Either you didn't read a majority of what I've written, or you're too thick-headed about about all of this to listen to what I've had to say. Your analogy makes no sense, and you'd know that if you read my explanation of that tongue-in-cheek post you keep referring to.
                  Sure, I'll let it go. But if you admit in a previous post your bias wasn't there to fuck the squad over, or your personal dislike for a player, don't take it personally when I say, I wouldn't like for you to host any of our games. Its common sense, you would have to be the 'thick-headed' one if you honestly expected a different reply. =/
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

if jason says one more word in this thread, he'sa complete hypocrit (sp?). I myself witnessed him lag cheating and him not denying it in a go base game. He is a fucking whiner 2 faced little fag. He can go fuck himself. DIe you little bitch and cry some more about lag, maybe learn to shark before you cry, TK your terrier some more.

And GG.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• It's true. I lagcheat like whoa.

<3 drow, to hell with all of this. I don't need to be in some grudge match with you over something so meaningless.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
                        It's true. I lagcheat like whoa.

<3 drow, to hell with all of this. I don't need to be in some grudge match with you over something so meaningless.
                        amen
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• While I'm not going to deny that they may lag, I honestly believe that sika, domi and hannes don't cheat

-DB!
                          A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

• Hannes doesn't cheat, i'm 100% sure of that.
                            I doubt Domi cheats very strongly.
                            I think Sika does cheat, just because it happens in premier too, but i don't care either way.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Final = easy.
                              fu

Comment

• Anyone who is nerdy enough to cheat to look better in an online video game is obviously a loser with no friends in real life.
                                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Working...
                                X