Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the log quite amusing. It's really funny to watch sika type ?lag every couple minutes and see him get 180 230 150 530 .2 .2 :P I mean, we're not talking about xradar or whatever, we're talking about lag right? a split like that doesn't really help his case.

Oh, and no one can defend sika. This is the guy who had a screen shot of him using twister to get a 3fer in his sig on the CoT forums. Doesn't exactly lend him any credibility you know?

Comment

I watched that match. The lag was incredible, half the time I thought Diso may make a comeback - but Domi would skip threw 3 spiders and the 9 bullets they fired, and then blast warportal. Diso does have very laggy players - but they're sitting in spec drow, not winning a match.
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
        Diso does have very laggy players - but they're sitting in spec drow, not winning a match.
        Thought Pjotter and Desperate played in that game?
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
          The lagtrio should be banned from TWL -Phrenitis
          hannes is pure. when i was in juice and tanked with him he started having some problems with his ploss so he couldn't even play, so i had to run proxy server and he connected trought my comp (don't ask how hannes just told what to do). Nowdays his lag is just a bit fixed so he stay in but still lags and it's annoying yes
          www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
            The lagtrio should be banned from TWL -Phrenitis
            ^ idiot
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by death row
              Thought Pjotter and Desperate played in that game?
              Well some of the worse laggers were on the bench. I mean, aside from the lag it was a good match. Although Diso could spend a little less time on the forums, and more in game. Personally, even without the lag, -f- still had the match.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

my lag at 3:45 today was 30% c2s. there was no way i could play. something was wrong with the internet not just in trench wars or subspace. i went to a friend's house, only to find that some gay !register shit disabled me from playing. when i came back home the lag was COMPLETELY gone. that sort of thing never, ever happens to me. i am suspicious of foulplay.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I had 30% ploss about 5 minutes after I finished my TWLB game. I couldn't even use the internet at all, let alone log into Trench Wars...
                  sdg

Comment

I think both the squads has there fair share of laggers, although domi/sika are usualy the topic of lag lately.

If i remember correctly a few months ago someone was sayin in a thread that diso only wins bc of its lag, and the replies from diso ppl were "its part of the game" "its our location, its the fastest connection we can get" and so on. If they were over the lag limits they'd get spec'd.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Did I ever say diso didn't lag?

What I'm getting at is that if lag limits don't apply to everyone (pjotter and desperate included with Domi/Sika/Hannes), then what's the fucking point in having them?
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I agree with u then I saw some of there matches and YES i thought they should of been spec'd but somehow they are under the limit. Same liek u said with desp and others i thought should be out but arent. Im not sure why all them look so spikey yet never lagout, but it happens.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          I think both the squads has there fair share of laggers, although domi/sika are usualy the topic of lag lately.

If i remember correctly a few months ago someone was sayin in a thread that diso only wins bc of its lag, and the replies from diso ppl were "its part of the game" "its our location, its the fastest connection we can get" and so on. If they were over the lag limits they'd get spec'd.
                          that whole location argument was from me, im not living in the middle of nowhere anymore, and as such have no premise for "defending" my lag.

however people like moot still live eons away from the server, sika and domi however do not.
                          Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                            ^ idiot
                            ^ biased
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

the problem with the lag limits is that they dont account for pings which remain under the limit but are very unstable, atleast not well. the bot do something like run random checks every once in a while, where it pings a player 3 times, like in 3 second intervals. if the current ping it gets back is significantly different each time (like 200 to 150 to 250) it could spec that player. thats the only way i can think of to do anything about it.

imo unstable ping is the worst type of lag, id rather duel someone who had a stable 350ms, than someone who had a 200ms average that jumped constantly between 150 and 350. with stable lag you can still have smooth flowing play and predictability, with the other lag you get all kinds of spiky crazy shit going on.
                              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                                Did I ever say diso didn't lag?

What I'm getting at is that if lag limits don't apply to everyone (pjotter and desperate included with Domi/Sika/Hannes), then what's the fucking point in having them?
                                Right, so since Diso lags itself, lets not whine about lag. Moot has an insane ping, maybe thats why he wasn't able to get in? As for your lag obsession over our players, Hannes, was lagging in week one before the game versus Melee, guess what? He didn't play. Thats life.

Comment

Working...
                                X