• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a 10-4, good buddy.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
      I critisized ur pred's once nickname. Hardly a reason for me to hate u.

Yea my style is outdated. Pretty normal though seeing that I'm hardly as active as I used to be. If u don't play alot, u get less good..

And maybe that story goes for more than one of our other members. But hey? Isn't that normal? Squads never STAY on top. Disoblige has been arround for more than 3 years now. Isn't it normal some of us get on with our lives?
      Ofcourse there is the exception of squads reaching top, then dissolve, make a new squad with the still active guyz of the first squad and a bunch of new talent. But if you really have something good going, it's more than just about winning games, more than just a squadname, and you don't throw it away that easy.

What I'm saying is don't kick us too hard while we're down. Unevitably, one day you 'll be down too..

I made friends for life in Disoblige, and kicked ass in a spaceshipgame in the process. Even losing every single game from now on, can take that away from me.

And for the record, Shriek, Mambo, RB and Final all are very good basingteams, more active than us too, so them winning isn't that shocking. Secondly, more than one of those games were very close and intense. From that I conclude diso still has it.

If -Final- would bother to show their best line vs. weaker squads, and not just vs. 'powerhouses' cause they wanna break em down, they'd win TWLB.

Disoblige is one of the greatest squads of all time, don't know if they'll rise again, but as long as far as I'm concerned, them being down is like killing obi wan kenobi, you can strike them down but they will only become more powerful than we can possibly imagine. Warpo, mantra, the rest of you eurotrash bruvs, you have my love and respect and so long as i play this game, your legend shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
        Disoblige is one of the greatest squads of all time, don't know if they'll rise again, but as long as far as I'm concerned, them being down is like killing obi wan kenobi, you can strike them down but they will only become more powerful than we can possibly imagine. Warpo, mantra, the rest of you eurotrash bruvs, you have my love and respect and so long as i play this game, your legend shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
        I love star wars, but i love diso, and star wars loves diso, what a twisted love triangle.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

stop being so nice you yankee fuckers, I'm getting a tear in my eye
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

hey nice post wp :up:

edit: and div

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
              stop being so nice you yankee fuckers, I'm getting a tear in my eye
              ditto :up:
              Last edited by Fit of Rage; 06-20-2004, 12:48 PM.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

need a tissue? true wp
                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                X