What a sad display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing....

I feel that a black eye has been placed on the whole staffing community. Staffers need to stop being lazy so damn much.

AND ON THAT NOTE. I recommend swimkid to mod...in a week. =p

kthx.
    Last edited by Tuxxer; 06-26-2004, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Well he got <ER> already so he acn host TWL games

I dont think it should be up to the host to decide weather the game should be played when the bot comes back, or on week 11. Like i said in my previous post, 1 game the bot lags out and they replay it rite when it comes back, the next game they just host manual till it ends, then another game comes and they just delay it till week 11. There needs to be some set of rules for the hosts and us to know what will happen incase of a bot lagout. Obviously its becoming a problem, and is a problem when u got 3 diff hosts doin it 3 diff ways. Make 1 way they all do it. Obviously u'd have to work around multi-league squads if they had a game the next hr, but that usualy isnt the case. There should be a set rule...

About the ops giving a time slot to a squad they "favore" why would the ops favore BS over pirates? lol I dont think they have any reason to do that. This seems like another problem occuring over and over for the past few weeks. Its simple, make a set schedule next year so ppl cant bitch about not getting there time. They have there time from the begging of TWL. I'd also say maybe give them the option (if both squads agreed) to let them maybe negotiate a new time, but u cant be leniant on it.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Well he got <ER> already so he acn host TWL games

I dont think it should be up to the host to decide weather the game should be played when the bot comes back, or on week 11. Like i said in my previous post, 1 game the bot lags out and they replay it rite when it comes back, the next game they just host manual till it ends, then another game comes and they just delay it till week 11. There needs to be some set of rules for the hosts and us to know what will happen incase of a bot lagout. Obviously its becoming a problem, and is a problem when u got 3 diff hosts doin it 3 diff ways. Make 1 way they all do it. Obviously u'd have to work around multi-league squads if they had a game the next hr, but that usualy isnt the case. There should be a set rule...
        The problem was british squad all specced and the host left after the bot did... What should've happened was the game continued 5v5 until we won. Then British Squad can file a complaint for a rematch through the proper channels. No spec like cheating cowards.
        About the ops giving a time slot to a squad they "favore" why would the ops favore BS over pirates? lol I dont think they have any reason to do that.
        I don't think this was mentioned in the thread... we were just saying British Squad got their own way and they still couldn't show five players when the time came... the 10 minutes was up and they only had 4 people.... so we kept waiting and waiting until someone else showed up. And in the mean time we got to listen to a hell of a lot of trash talking from AcidMouse which he now says was only 1 simple sentence/question. (he's lying... Underground can back me up here).

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
          We didnt make a sub to fuk the game, and you wasnt on 40 kills, i had like 2 deaths unreal 4 and sol about same, so lets not argue about what the score was its irrelevent.

First thing we knew about the bot down was when sief was in spec and tats <ER> informed us. We asked to make sub and they said they cant bots down, we tried to get him back in, they coudnt, we tried to make sub, they cudnt, manually or with a new bot. We didnt realise we were playing 4v5 for a good 5mins. We might be alot of things, but lieing cheats we aint, we dont mind losing but specing a player to mess the game up knwoing we couldnt make a sub is wide of the mark.
          What the fuck? When the game was finally announced as "dead" by WPE "<ER>", 2 of your guys were on 9, Lain and Sol ^. Yes we were at 40 kills, and the game should've kept playing out especially since it was going to be over in a matter of minutes. I have no idea why WPE left arena during the game, because with all due respect, the host should always be there to make an authentic log of the events, INCLUDING Kills. Also, playing 4v5 doesn't make you any privelleged saying the game was unfair.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

I was reading over my earlier comments, and I realized it seemed as though I was taking a shot at WPE. I don't want to come off like that because she's a dedicated staffer with a big heart. There's no need to rag on her.

In defense of WPE, she was merely following protocol as Rob Dougan mentioned. In the event of bot failure, games are to be declared void and restarted. We do not yet have the capability programmed into the bots for them to maintain a real-time "state" of the game and still manage to get everything recorded into the database accurately. She did what she was supposed to do guys. Also, in regard to her leaving the arena, she was called to a private arena by Acid, a TWL Op. I witnessed his request for her to come to the arena on staff chat.
            Last edited by Jason; 06-27-2004, 03:16 AM.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I wasnt there but I just want to say one thing: if British Squad only wants to play when 6 pilots of their roster can make it, then fuck them and throw in a different squad. If all squads just want to play with their favourite lineup matches can never be scheduled in the first place. This is not British squad league, its TWL league, so its not about when BS can bring their best players. And if you are a small squad who can only bring 6 people you shouldnt have accepted to be in TWL. (ps why do you care who you play anyways, if you play different guys you may actually give people experience and gain some depth in the squad instead of relying on a few who might leave after TWL anyways, losing is inevidable)
              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
              zzz

Comment

The bot dies the games dead, accept it, move on.

As for you nasir, I didn't say we could only get 6 to show. It was said as a valid reason to why we couldnt play the game some 40mins after the scheduled time to start as some had to leave in 20mins. Maybe nasir you can tell us how to run a squad? or should i say how to totally fuk over a squad and ruin it just before twl starts, i am sure you will give us some good points on that. We have never had a NS in well over 5 seasons participating in TWL, and yesterday was bad that two players who said they would show coudln't becasue their connection was down, shit happens, nothing we can do.

Awesome do you realise Underground follows us around with one intention to wind us up, shit talk, trash talk us and takes great pleasure in doing so? I am glad you think that his little intervention constitutes some how trash talking your squad for 20mins. I really woudn't mind if he played games, but anyone can talk big in spec, right underground? *and please dont mention england losing to portugal on pens, i only heard it 40 times from you in two days.

So much anger and hate from Pirates anyone would think you didnt believe you could beat us in the makeup week the way your carrying on.

Anyway its good to be accussed of cheating, lieing, trash talking, when all you have to do it look at this thread and laff.

Man you must be some right spoilt brats, not getting your time slot and not accepting when the bot dies the game ends really has upset you lot. Maybe read up on the rules before games?
                Last edited by TajaUk; 06-27-2004, 05:18 AM.

Comment

:down:
                  1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Man you must be some right spoilt brats, not getting your time slot and not accepting when the bot dies the game ends really has upset you lot.
                    So we're spoiled because we get nothing we want? and you cheat?

Great logic there.

Keep on cheating if you think it will help, hope you get caught by staff.

Comment

Update: It seems almost immediately after this incident she's promoted to mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                        The problem was british squad all specced and the host left after the bot did... What should've happened was the game continued 5v5 until we won. Then British Squad can file a complaint for a rematch through the proper channels. No spec like cheating cowards.

Well yes thats sort of the problem, but if it says that ur suppose to restart the games if a bot lags/fails then u do that. I didnt know the rules, and i dont think all of staff does either, bc so many things are done when bot lags out. If she (wpe) was gonna host it manual she should of told u guys she was doin it manual as soon as the bot lagged out. Grant she should of told u guys it was restarting/delayed as soon as it lagged out too. I think her confusion is what made her go to a priv arena w/ acid to clear it up. Just my opinion here, but if pirates was losing to a squad and the bot lagged out i think you would all either 1) spec, 2) declare for a restart or 3) declare for a rematch. I cant say why they only had 4 at a time slot they wanted but things happen i guess.

"Stfu with your "randomly assigned luck" bull. The match is not randomly assigned out of those slots left, it is chosen by a TWL OP who knows full well what the squads said about when they can show. "

That was said by lews, i think it is clear that he is saying an op wsa playing favorites so BS could show..
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

The bot dies the games dead, accept it, move on.

As for you nasir, I didn't say we could only get 6 to show. It was said as a valid reason to why we couldnt play the game some 40mins after the scheduled time to start as some had to leave in 20mins. Maybe nasir you can tell us how to run a squad? or should i say how to totally fuk over a squad and ruin it just before twl starts, i am sure you will give us some good points on that. We have never had a NS in well over 5 seasons participating in TWL, and yesterday was bad that two players who said they would show coudln't becasue their connection was down, shit happens, nothing we can do.

Awesome do you realise Underground follows us around with one intention to wind us up, shit talk, trash talk us and takes great pleasure in doing so? I am glad you think that his little intervention constitutes some how trash talking your squad for 20mins. I really woudn't mind if he played games, but anyone can talk big in spec, right underground? *and please dont mention england losing to portugal on pens, i only heard it 40 times from you in two days.

So much anger and hate from Pirates anyone would think you didnt believe you could beat us in the makeup week the way your carrying on.

Anyway its good to be accussed of cheating, lieing, trash talking, when all you have to do it look at this thread and laff.

Man you must be some right spoilt brats, not getting your time slot and not accepting when the bot dies the game ends really has upset you lot. Maybe read up on the rules before games?

I knew that you would say something about 'how to run a squad'. Funny thing is that Valiant left BS for a reason, I left my squad for a reason. If my squad dies because of that while it has 30 people left including the other two captains than thats their problem, if they are not willing to try without me. Besides that my squad ceased to stay in TWL. They got replaced already. And as a former squadcaptain who was there with his squad in twl 2 times I can assure you that I would never want to rely on a few people in the league, since that will and your squad up like shit. You say it yourself, your a small squad with a group of only 6 people who are worth to be played. If thats the case pack your bags because a squad like Slash could easily play more starters than your squad. And one more thing, I dont give a penny about you or your squad, yet my critism is based on general grounds. You just cant take critism so your going personal on anyone. Maybe thats because your too young to understand, in age or mentally.

And yes, portugal owned England.

Roxy :
                          zzz

Comment

I think BS has more then 6 pilots who are capable of starting a TWL match and doin well. Obviosly they have there top 5-6 pilots who they like to have start (starters) and they try to schedule for them to show, but i can bet that most every other squad has a starting line for there respective leagues too, and u as well schedule for most of them to atleast show.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Oh yeah if I can give you a hint on how to run a squad ?

sure :

- be prepared for TWL by not getting number #1 spot in dd duelling only mediocre and lower squads

- be prepared for TWL not by playing the same guys over and over again during qualification, in other words: duel also when you dont have your favourite picks online

- get some depth in case your favourite picks cant make it to the match

- looking at some late results, your best win was vs avalonian since last june 6 and going a little more back your best win was vs Verone and Egyptian (mai 14)

- By looking at your roster I wonder howcome you guys are still trying for TWL, you had plenty of time to recruit some people. But I guess you didnt for various reasons, but despite of that, your right, you only have 6 worth nameable members.

- is it coincedence that british squad' last 3 games havent been taken place ?

Well lets all watch out for British Squad's A-TEAM that will rule us all but as BS says :

"Fighting in the Trenches from 1998 to 2004 and beyond."

no thanks.

Roxy :
                              zzz

Comment

jerome steps out of the closet to say:

i'm with pirates
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment