No announcement yet.

What a sad display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps if we can get a written confession we can send jas to mod with the promise of a good basing game every once in awhile

oh, and the reinstatement of dameon as a ZH, a kid whos online 24/7 like that should at least make TW a better place!
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Read the rules regarding bot failures before you go on a staff hating rampage. If you were raping the fuck out of BS, then stfu and do it again when you play them next time. Jesus.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

and proj knocks the ball outta the park with "scathing tongue"

10k damage
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Project
          Read the rules regarding bot failures before you go on a staff hating rampage. If you were raping the fuck out of BS, then stfu and do it again when you play them next time. Jesus.
          Thats such a fucking retarded comment, it sounds like something only a 5th grader would say. Obviously the rules on bot failure isn't the same for every fukking squad u dumb shit. The other game was played right after due to bot failure but ours wasn't. There was no games scheduled on a saturday for 4:00 unless maybe 1. Read the fuking posts before you type, thanks idiot.
          I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
            time wasnt an issue... it was a saturday game

only like 3 games were played on saturday i think... so i dont see what the fucking deal was... follow jasons example and give jason the promotion that wpe got after our game was messed up
            i wasnt talking about your instance. i was talking about hercs comment in general that there should be a set way of doing things, and saying that its tough to make a set rule on it because there are many variables, unless you are just going to rule that all bot lagouts = replay in week 11, which would be dumb.
            There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

I'll host your replay in Week 11, Pirates. PROBLEM SOLVED LIKE A 3D JIGSAW PUZZLE OF THE EIFFEL TOWER, BITCH!
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Awe i dont think she was in a priv arena talking to a smod (acid i hear) about getting promoted. U know as well as i that acid doesnt do the promoting.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  I'll host your replay in Week 11, Pirates. PROBLEM SOLVED LIKE A 3D JIGSAW PUZZLE OF THE EIFFEL TOWER, BITCH!
                  that means it's "three dimensional"
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                    Technically if you only have 6 players who are any good, and you 'struggle' to make it every week as you say, then why bother qualifying for TWL at all and taking up a spot? Either you're in and you don't make lame excuses or you don't try and get in TWL.

It's too bad about the bots though

-Epi
                    Am I the only one that read this? The discussion should of ended here.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

The discussion did end until you just revived it.
                      Epinephrine was correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X