Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falconeer He was not assigned as an assistant captain on their TWL roster which can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEMglXjVI3kvIL1Ei7dnjoY3TcVy2y1VOObzfMG2758. Our league has a separate roster system and not in any way affiliated with TWD rosters. Luckily next week our bot will automatically assign all captains and assistant captains.

We stated we would replay games if they were within good reason. Paladen appealed and gave us a false statement stating other assigned captains or assistant captains on their TWL roster attempted to substitute players and were not able to, and this is not true at all as proven by the bot logs which shows us all commands sent during the match. We also do not have any recollection of Paladen sending a help call or even attempting to contact a TWL operator to solve any possible issues.

However, as this appeal has yet to be granted or denied, I would recommend Jessup to submit your logs if you have any should you want to build a better case. As the rather known proverb goes: trust, by verify.

You may upload your logs to pastebin or a similar website and we will review it.

Comment

WTF are you talking about? Sawyer was an assistant on our squad and no where did I ever see on player submission list assis or cap spots, nor was I ever asked to submit them when adding to the lines. I never submitted any assis or captains positions to you for anyone on our squad..

You are starting to piss me off too accusing me of lying. srsly that is some bs. Sawyer was an assis on our squad. Where on this doc list does it show assis and caps ?? If somewhere it is listed who submitted it? It certainly was not me and to my knowledge no one on Paladen submitted that info to you.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        Falconeer He was not assigned as an assistant captain on their TWL roster which can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEMglXjVI3kvIL1Ei7dnjoY3TcVy2y1VOObzfMG2758. Our league has a separate roster system and not in any way affiliated with TWD rosters. Luckily next week our bot will automatically assign all captains and assistant captains.

We stated we would replay games if they were within good reason. Paladen appealed and gave us a false statement stating other assigned captains or assistant captains on their TWL roster attempted to substitute players and were not able to, and this is not true at all as proven by the bot logs which shows us all commands sent during the match. We also do not have any recollection of Paladen sending a help call or even attempting to contact a TWL operator to solve any possible issues.

However, as this appeal has yet to be granted or denied, I would recommend Jessup to submit your logs if you have any should you want to build a better case. As the rather known proverb goes: trust, by verify.

You may upload your logs to pastebin or a similar website and we will review it.
        So i have a few questions, just so i can understand better for now and the future as i don't like to be ignorant about trench wars league. How do you assign an assistant captain to the TWL roster? For example, how was Beast, Yeh, and Destruct assigned assist capt? Did jessup have to email you? contact you in game? was this done through a request in a forum thread? or is it done on the website? on march 23rd he made sawyer an assistant captain. Was there a deadline to assign assistant captains? Do other squads have to do the same thing to assign assistant captains?

Do you think jessup is maliciously lying here, or he is just misinformed on how to assign assistant captains?

Comment

Please do not try to twist the truth in this thread. This is the message you sent to me as a request to add Sawyer and Fatrolls to your TWL roster. You never mentioned to add them as assistant captains to me, but you might have to Undercut and I will have to verify this by asking him.

Code:
          [Mar 22 03:31] Jessup: hi turban.. please remove alextron and lonzo from the twl line and add Sawyer and Fatrolls
          [Mar 23 00:44] Jessup: hi turban please remove Fatrolls and add Dumathoin to our twl roster.. we can change for 3 weeks right after games finish on sundays?
          They were added to the roster after this message as players, and this leads me to believe you were more than aware of your league roster if you were capable of sending a message like this to remove players from the roster.

Here is another discussion we in private had that I found in my logs:

Code:
          P             Jessup> hey turban , as late as possible now, we have drama
          P             turban> hmm ok
          P             Jessup> u here?
          P             Jessup> kk so a question
          P             Jessup> after i submit line.. i can change it the next week right?
          P             turban> yes, or even this week
          P             Jessup> i don't have the line figured out yet.. i have basics but not set in stone
          P             turban> have until friday 11:59pm edt to change twl rosters
          You may also see information in this thread:

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-squad-rosters

"Squad owner may select up to two co-captains and five assistant captains on their league rosters. Captains have the authority to request further roster changes and additions where as assistant captains only have power to make substitutions. These kind of changes can be done even during a match, thus captains can request assistant captain powers to be added. We are going to keep logging all roster actions on the spreadsheet with time and date stamps which will be useful for a number of reasons, namely waiting period rule which can be found by checking out the rule 4.04 in TWL rules."

Here is another conversation I had with the squad owner of Paladen:

Code:
          P help: (Jebass) (twdd): how many players for twl allow for twld and twlj 12 ?
          P :jebass:13 players total.
          P :jebass:do you want to submit a roster?
          P (Jebass)>we will soon we dont do it like last time
          P (Jebass)> on twl site ?
          P :Jebass:nope
          P (Jebass)> so i send it to you
          P :Jebass:correct or any other TWL operator
          P :Jebass:you can also make changes that way etc.
          P (Jebass)>ok thanks
          P :Jebass:will have rosters posted later
          Last edited by Turban; 03-26-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Falc and others in zone, this is what we were given for squad submission requests by Turban. No where are cap or assis spots even mentioned. I clicked the link to see the rosters and saw no assis or caps even listed on it. If they are hiding somewhere else on some hidden link, I have zero clue where but as of now I am saying that Turban is giving false and misleading statements about Paladen and sawyer not being an assistant. He WAS an assistant and was told to do subs before the game started by me. I told all caps and assis twd rostered to do cording and subs when needed. I told Sawyer he was sub #1 too. ROSTERS

03-20-2019, 11:36 PM

You can find the current TWL rosters by checking out this spreadsheet. First sheet is an overview of players where you see currently registered players and on which rosters they are on, and additionally you can go to main squad roster sheets to see how many roster slots are remaining, which kind of changes were done, and some other information.

As of today we still need player lists from Dudgeon, Marksmin, Paladen, Spider, and Wolf. Spastic is also missing their dueling league roster. Squads have until Friday 11:59 PM EDT to submit their rosters and any possible changes after which the roster will lock for the weekend and reopen on Monday. Any changes to squad rosters is by contacting a TWL operator in-game, with messages, or on the forums.

TWL Rosters Season 22 (2019)

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You can give assistant captain during a match? and Jessup says he wanted sawyer as assistant captain? So the issue is there is no log evidence of him asking for this during the match?

Jessup when you click Paladen tab at bottom of that sheet it shows your assistant captains in blue, and captains in yellow.

Turban please answer each question I asked... what you pasted doesn't cover it... nowhere does it say you have to contact league staff to add assistant captains.

in fact it says this "We are going to keep logging all roster actions on the spreadsheet with time and date stamps which will be useful for a number of reasons, namely waiting period rule which can be found by checking out the rule 4.04 in TWL rules."

Which implies you log roster changes from the website.. in which case you had to log the change that sawyer was made an assistant captain there, and add it to the TWL roster, and you didn't?

Where is the statement that no one should be using the Website anymore to make changes? and you need to contact staff?
              Last edited by Falconeer; 03-26-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

No one was ever contacted in regards to adding Sawyer as an assistant during this match. No help calls were made, and no league operators were contacted. Jessup was under the assumption that adding players as assistants on TWD website would make them assistants in TWL, but this is not the case.

Trench Wars League rules also clearly state that squads may have up to 3 captains and up to 5 assistant captains. This was further reminded in the aforementioned thread.

Comment

Turban dude.. you are being super weaselly. Sawyer was submitted before that deadline and added on our roster in time. He was made an assis too.

Show me where it says I had to submit him being assis on that deadline I properly fulfilled for him. You all did not allot us the proper positions to do subs ffs so why don't you focus on that besides playing this stupid gotcha crap ur attempting.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Falconeer

Code:
                     1.01Roster Requirements

All Trench Wars League squads must be registered at twd.trenchwars.org and must have

A minimum of:

5 eligible members for TWLD or TWLJ

8 eligible members for TWLB

A maximum of:

9 eligible TWL members for a squad participating in only TWLD or TWLJ.

13 eligible TWL members for a squad participating in TWLD and TWLJ..

13 eligible TWL members for a squad participating in TWLB. 

TWLB is considered its own entity with a special roster allocation system. Squad captains may assign up to 13 players from their roster to participate in TWLB and only those players are eligible to play in the league.

Each squad is allowed to have a total of 3 Captains and 5 Assistant Captains. All Captains must be registered as such with Trench Wars Leagues. The squadowner is the only member capable of voluntary removal from the league, which includes dissolving the squad.

Squad owners and Captains are responsible for their squad. This includes making sure all of their players are eligible for the games on the TWL website and forums.

In order to be eligible for Trench Wars League game play, each player must:

Be a registered member of Trench Wars Divisions.

Be listed for game play on the TWL roster found on the TWL website or forums.

Be eligible to play after the Standard Waiting Period.

Not be serving a suspension from Trench Wars League gameplay.

TWL rosters will be frozen every Friday 11:59 PM EST/EDT and will be unfrozen every Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of the TWL season until the hard lock. 

Captains may submit their league roster changes by contacting TWL operators.

The last sentence in this rule would cover it. I was not contacted to change Saywer to an assistant captain on their TWL roster, and would have to verify whether any other TWL operator was contacted.

Comment

No one was ever contacted in regards to adding Sawyer as an assistant during this match. No help calls were made, and no league operators were contacted. Jessup was under the assumption that adding players as assistants on TWD website would make them assistants in TWL, but this is not the case.

Trench Wars League rules also clearly state that squads may have up to 3 captains and up to 5 assistant captains. This was further reminded in the aforementioned thread.
                      In the previous TWL did people use the TWD website to make these changes?

I think there are big communication gaps... no one contacted captains to relay important info, no one emailed them all they needed to know so then you could fault them for not reading, an expectation to read the forum is not enough, but assuming it was, the forum post on this issue is actually worded pretty bad and is vague. For example it states to contact someone if you are making a player an assistant during that match. But nowhere does it explicitly say you need to contact staff and not use the website if you are making changes otherwise (on a none match day).

I'd like to know how beast, yeh, and destruct were made assistant captains? Sounds like you got the info off the TWD website, which means it was further reasonable for Jessup to assume you would do the same again. 1) because last TWL info was gathered off the website and 2) because you just did the same thing for beast, and yeh and destruct.

Comment

Look where that last line is, you have to go to some long document to find 1 mention of something that should have been shouted in every thread and post since 4 weeks before league started, and is the TWL website even up? Is that wirah's site? because wirah's site was literally just linked to the forums this week.

BTW i'm actually 100% impartial in this, i'm finding out info just as you are presenting it, have no relation to jessup or this match or the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          Turban dude.. you are being super weaselly. Sawyer was submitted before that deadline and added on our roster in time. He was made an assis too.

Show me where it says I had to submit him being assis on that deadline I properly fulfilled for him. You all did not allot us the proper positions to do subs ffs so why don't you focus on that besides playing this stupid gotcha crap ur attempting.
                          He was made an assistant on TWD website, but never on TWL roster. TWD website has a limit of four captains and 12 assistant captains, this is clearly not the case in TWL. We have also stated numerous times that TWD and TWL are separate leagues and any changes there have no effect on rosters.

Comment

ps I do not have logs nor do I even know how to save them anymore. Up in ya !! helped me set up my log saver and my old computer I had that did it died. I lost my program he gave me to do it so I can not and will not be able to show logs on any games unless someone takes the time to help me do it. I honestly gave up doing logs because they never helped me in one situation ever with this fked up staff on this game even though they should have multiple times.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He was made an assistant on TWD website, but never on TWL roster. TWD website has a limit of four captains and 12 assistant captains, this is clearly not the case in TWL. We have also stated numerous times that TWD and TWL are separate leagues and any changes there have no effect on rosters.
                              Can you just answer how Yeh, Beast, and destruct were made assistants? also..

Originally posted by turbans link
                              Squad owners and Captains are responsible for their squad. This includes making sure all of their players are eligible for the games on the TWL website and forums.
                              What TWL website is this referring to?

Comment

wtf are talking about he is on our TWL roster and I submitted the info to you before the deadline. He played TWL this week you numnut.

All this besides it is a self defeating argument you are even attempting seeing as YOU ALL FAILED TO GIVE US EVEN 1 OTHER SUBBER. I never made or submitted ANY assist or cap spots to twl ops and I don't think ANYONE on our squad did. So who decided the assis and cap positions. Jebass did not tell me he did not did j-b-inc. That information could help if you provide it too.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X