This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post

He was made an assistant on TWD website, but never on TWL roster. TWD website has a limit of four captains and 12 assistant captains, this is clearly not the case in TWL. We have also stated numerous times that TWD and TWL are separate leagues and any changes there have no effect on rosters.
    Can you show an example of where you state this on forums? (Since that would be the most likely widely viewed medium). That changes in TWD have no effect on rosters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

wtf are talking about he is on our TWL roster and I submitted the info to you before the deadline. He played TWL this week you numnut.

All this besides it is a self defeating argument you are even attempting seeing as YOU ALL FAILED TO GIVE US EVEN 1 OTHER SUBBER. I never made or submitted ANY assist or cap spots to twl ops and I don't think ANYONE on our squad did. So who decided the assis and cap positions. Jebass did not tell me he did not did j-b-inc. That information could help if you provide it too.
      Please do not misunderstand. Sawyer was added hto the TWL roster as per your request, but no one ever requested to set him as an assistant captain. I suppose there was some miscommunication regarding this, but we did tell captains to read all the rules which also state players (or captains) should contact a TWL operator if something is not clear.

No other squad had any issues assigning assistant captains or captains to the TWL roster. It was only Paladen.

Comment

I can't believe I even have to defend myself on a bot failure where zero other Caps and Assis on our squad were even inputted into the matchbot for this game. The game locked out EVERY one of them on your hidden list assis/cap list too. I still have not clicked on it to look at it but I know the link provided did not take me to some Cap/Assis page for squads. I didn't even know it existed.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Let me ask you a simple question --

How were you aware of who were on your TWL roster? How could you make changes to the TWL roster without knowing who was on it?

Comment

I can't believe I even have to defend myself on a bot failure where zero other Caps and Assis on our squad were even inputted into the matchbot for this game. The game locked out EVERY one of them on your hidden list assis/cap list too. I still have not clicked on it to look at it but I know the link provided did not take me to some Cap/Assis page for squads. I didn't even know it existed.
            Jessup ask him how they added beast, yeh and destruct as assistant captains, he won't answer me for some reason.

Nor does he reveal what TWL website they are referring to in the rules. Also why would you not link the site and forum in the rules?

How was TWL handled last league? through the TWD website?

Where does it explicitly say on forums "That changes in TWD have no effect on rosters?"

You know if you answer these questions I won't say the match should be appealed; appeal decisions are up to staff. but it does setup how this misunderstanding came about. And it does mean through no fault of league staff, some of the responsibility of what happened falls on them too.
            Last edited by Falconeer; 03-26-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Let me ask you a simple question --

How were you aware of who were on your TWL roster? How could you make changes to the TWL roster without knowing who was on it?
              I was aware by the list link but I saw no Cap or Assis spots listed on it. I just clicked the Paladen box on it too and it took me no where. I still have not seen this page for TWL that shows our TWL CAP and ASSIS spots. Where is it?

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Jessup ask him how they added beast, yeh and destruct as assistant captains, he won't answer me for some reason.

Nor does he reveal what TWL website they are referring to in the rules. Also why would you not link the site and forum in the rules?
                To my understanding Undercut added the roster of Paladen. I will ask for his logs.

Comment

I was aware by the list link but I saw no Cap or Assis spots listed on it. I just clicked the Paladen box on it too and it took me no where. I still have not seen this page for TWL that shows our TWL CAP and ASSIS spots. Where is it?
                  This is from TWL rules:

"Each squad is allowed to have a total of 3 Captains and 5 Assistant Captains. All Captains must be registered as such with Trench Wars Leagues. The squadowner is the only member capable of voluntary removal from the league, which includes dissolving the squad."

This is from another thread named "important: submitting squad rosters" --

"Squad owner may select up to two co-captains and five assistant captains on their league rosters. Captains have the authority to request further roster changes and additions where as assistant captains only have power to make substitutions. These kind of changes can be done even during a match, thus captains can request assistant captain powers to be added. We are going to keep logging all roster actions on the spreadsheet with time and date stamps which will be useful for a number of reasons, namely waiting period rule which can be found by checking out the rule 4.04 in TWL rules."

Assistant captains and Captains are highlighted with different colors on league rosters found in the spreadsheet. Yellow is for Captain, Blue is for Assistant Captain.

Yes, we could have clearly stated the meaining of these colors somewhere but .. well, it should be rather obvious unless you have a black and white monitor. No other team had any issues figuring out what the colors meant when looking at their submitted TWL roster.

We should probably also have been more clear that any change request is done by contacting a TWL operator. This was my mistake for not stating the obvious.
                  Last edited by Turban; 03-26-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Who made the Cap and Asis positions for TWL squads? I was given zero messages by anyone linking me to them and I am running TWL for Paladen as I do every season. Jeb and jb helping but I do most of the grunt work. I saw no list nor was ever given a list. As I understand it you have to input sub position command spots EVERY game with this system you all are using too. You said in future you were going to make 3 per game to cover this bot glitch. We did NOT get our fair number of spots. This is the whole point but somehow I'm playing this gotcha game with you.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

To my understanding Undercut added the roster of Paladen. I will ask for his logs.
                      wtf is that man.. lol he isn't even on our squad ROFL .. get outta here with that nonsense.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

wtf is that man.. lol he isn't even on our squad ROFL .. get outta here with that nonsense.
                        He's saying league staff added the roster? but that means he added it from TWD website or consulted someone, no logs mean we infer the first scenario.

Which then lends more weight to how this misunderstanding happened, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban
                          "Squad owner may select up to two co-captains and five assistant captains on their league rosters. Captains have the authority to request further roster changes and additions where as assistant captains only have power to make substitutions. These kind of changes can be done even during a match, thus captains can request assistant captain powers to be added. We are going to keep logging all roster actions on the spreadsheet with time and date stamps which will be useful for a number of reasons, namely waiting period rule which can be found by checking out the rule 4.04 in TWL rules."
                          We already established this is poorly worded, we need something from forums that explicitly states "That changes in TWD have no effect on rosters?"

In which case if staff was getting rosters for TWL from TWD that action is kind of contradictory. Leading to... no wonder why Jessup assumed you're getting changes from TWD rosters.

Comment

turban getting trolled by both jessup and falconeer LOL
                            ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

We already established this is poorly worded, we need something from forums that explicitly states "That changes in TWD have no effect on rosters?"

In which case if staff was getting rosters for TWL from TWD that action is kind of contradictory. Leading to... no wonder why Jessup assumed you're getting changes from TWD rosters.
                              We did not get their rosters from TWD website. This would mean their roster would be way over the limit and with four captains and far too many assistant captains. Please do not attempt to troll without knowing the facts.

Comment

If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a TWL operator in-game or on the forums. We will keep the thread open for now, but please do not derail the topic any further or it will be locked. We will post the appeal result later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X