Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If jebass did it, it is one thing but if someone in TWL OP position did it is completely another and they completely failed to let anyone on our squad know who was on their CAP and Assis list. Which none of this would have even mattered as in this game the bot allotted us ZERO other power positions to do subs which is the whole point of this thread and appeal.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

We did not get their rosters from TWD website. This would mean their roster would be way over the limit and with four captains and far too many assistant captains. Please do not attempt to troll without knowing the facts.
      How is this trolling? I asked you questions, you refuse to answer one of them about how beast, yeh, and destruct were made assistants, so then I make an "IF" statement. Which means if Undercut doesn't have logs of how he added beast, ye, destruct, it will have to mean you got the roster from TWD website. You need evidence someone told you to make them assistants. I've been asking this question for the last 10 posts. You've not answered, you've avoided it, you never replied saying "we were told by someone on paladen and we will look into it and get back to this with logs". You refused to reply. This doesn't look good for you or professional, it makes you look bias in fact.

And if it turns out you have logs that Jessup told you to make people assistants in the past, then it will look very bad for Jessup. And if you think I'm taking a side here, I'm not, the only side i'm on is the truth.

And if you don't like my opinion of your conduct, then don't bring up your opinion of mine.

Provide evidence from 3 other squads in logs, where people PM'ed you to add assistants? It was the first question I asked in this thread. I opened with 10 questions, you replied by linking me to a vague paragraph that is actually badly worded, and I can go over why it's poorly written too.
      Last edited by Falconeer; 03-26-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer trolling
        So i have a few questions, just so i can understand better for now and the future as i don't like to be ignorant about trench wars league. How do you assign an assistant captain to the TWL roster? For example, how was Beast, Yeh, and Destruct assigned assist capt? Did jessup have to email you? contact you in game? was this done through a request in a forum thread? or is it done on the website? on march 23rd he made sawyer an assistant captain. Was there a deadline to assign assistant captains? Do other squads have to do the same thing to assign assistant captains?

Do you think jessup is maliciously lying here, or he is just misinformed on how to assign assistant captains?
        Here was my great "trolling attempt", i opened with a bunch of questions at the beginning of page 2 and turban finally answered the one in bold at the end of page 3.

If turban said "You know what I don't know, but we'll get to the bottom of this and I will locate and bring logs" then we could have avoided 2 pages of forum posting.... seriously makes you look slippery.
        Last edited by Falconeer; 03-26-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

How is this trolling? I ask questions, you refuse to answer, so then I make an "IF" statement. Which means if Undercut doesn't have logs of how he added beast, ye, destruct, it means you got the roster from TWD website? You need evidence someone told you to make them assistants. I've been asking this question for the last 10 posts. You've not answered, you've avoided it, you never replied saying "we were told by someone on paladen and we will look into it and get back to this with logs". You refused to reply. This doesn't look good for you or professional, it makes you look bias in fact.

And if you don't like my opinion of your conduct, then don't bring up your opinion of mine.
          I see no logical reason for these players to be added to a TWL roster without a captain submitting us with a player list and thus this is pretty much the last scenario one should consider when looking at so-called "IF" statements. Undercut, to my best understanding, added their roster which includes squad statuses and based on what I have read it was most likely Jebass who submitted this list. Nevertheless Jessup was more than aware of which players were on their league roster, and while the system is not idiot-proof, anyone with half a brain should have noticed the inconsistencies when making further roster changes as their league roster was far different from their TWD roster.

I had personally discussed with both captains in-game and they seemed aware of how to submit their initial league rosters and roster changes as proven by private message and ?message history. I was never contacted again with further questions asking for clarification, thus it was safe to assume everything was clear.

Ignorance is not a valid reason for appeal as all squad captains should have read the rules prior to accepting the league invitation.

It seems more than likely that Jessup was under the assumption that any further promotions and demotions (roster status changes, so to speak) could be made on TWD website as that was the case in previous seasons. We never stated you could continue doing this and all other participating squads, with the exception of Paladen, seem to have been aware that these two leagues were no longer linked in the same way as they have continued to submit roster changes and even assistant captain or captain changes. This is further reinforced by the fact that we are allowing players to be on a TWL roster without even being on a TWD roster.

As this thread continued to derail, and all the questions have been answered, it is time to lock this thread. Appeal result will be posted later today.

Please contact a TWL operator in-game if you have any further questions.

Comment

After gathering all the information on this as I could, I'm believe I have come to a conclusion on this.
            Appeal Denied.

Jebass was the person that submitted your roster for TWL, I was the TWL Op who added it onto the site for him. All squads had been informed well before the season began that TWL rosters were seperate from TWD rosters. Players in week 1 needed to be promoted by the captain of the squad using the bot for the game they wanted them to be an assistant in, we are working on a fix for this in week 2 but all squads had to do this week 1. This looks more like some players didn't quite understand the rules, not the fault of a bot error. Sawyer was not added as an assistant on the TWL roster itself and would never have been able to make this sub regardless of what happened during the game.
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
            X