No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I firmly believe that we could've won javs if only my squad would've let me run the jav team.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• So back to the original subject... Who is going to hit it big this season!?

Comment

• Rusher, Laser, and/or Venom. They're at the top of the DD list right now, if they can keep it up until TWL they could make things interesting.

Dice is tearing up the Javelin area and Spastic looks to be quite serious about winning TWLB at least this coming season.
        DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by Dameon Angell
          Rusher, Laser, and/or Venom. They're at the top of the DD list right now, if they can keep it up until TWL they could make things interesting.
          twld will likely be a competition between Venom, -FINAL-, Pallies, Grapevine, Sk8, Disoblige, Pirates ...in my opinion. then again there may be some new squad or 2 pop up... or 1 or 2 of those above will dissolve and remake with mostly the same people.

Comment

• In basing news, I left GV because I'm going to be inactive, and it looks like the other two pure basers (Pan and Ajaxee) joined RB. So yah, RB and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
              dude a2m, fat ones need lovin too, besides...everyone knows the fat ones give the best head.
              I don't mean to stray from the topic at hand, but I'm going to. Fat chicks are freaky deaky. FREAKY. DEAKY. I think it's because they have a lot more pent up sexual frustration. Take Stephen Hawking, for example. If he wasn't a quadrapalegic, I bet he would just absolutely DOMINATE women in the sack. Calculus III style.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                I think it's because they have a lot more pent up sexual frustration. [/B] [/I]
                not a bad theory, but mine is that they are fat ass ugly bitches and they know it, and they know that the only reason a decent looking guy is going to put their dick in them a 2nd time is if they go to town on that shit the first time. if a chick is hot she can deny you the bj or give you one of those half ass 3 lick and a kiss bjs and she still knows you will be wantin to nail her again whenever she wants it.
                There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

• I bet he gives great head

Comment

not a bad theory, but mine is that they are fat ass ugly bitches and they know it, and they know that the only reason a decent looking guy is going to put their dick in them a 2nd time is if they go to town on that shit the first time. if a chick is hot she can deny you the bj or give you one of those half ass 3 lick and a kiss bjs and she still knows you will be wantin to nail her again whenever she wants it.

absolutely :up:
                    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                    " - Tyler the Creator
                    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                      twld will likely be a competition between Venom, -FINAL-, Pallies, Grapevine, Sk8, Disoblige, Pirates ...in my opinion. then again there may be some new squad or 2 pop up... or 1 or 2 of those above will dissolve and remake with mostly the same people.
                      Usually happens with that. Alot can change come January.
                      DELETED

Comment

• watch out for sk8.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• hmm, dameon angel im just really curious.

wtf is a white mage fetish? do you like to bust out the old wizard hat in the bedroom or what?
                          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

hmm, dameon angel im just really curious.

wtf is a white mage fetish? do you like to bust out the old wizard hat in the bedroom or what?
                            I take a picture of a white mage and then have my way with it in my backyard in a pool of Vasseline while i'm dressed as a black mage.

But, in all seriousness, it's just some little tag I made up to go with the picture. Humans provide better sexual partners.
                            DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                              I dont expect anything big from Disoblige, Pirates, Sk8 really. Not much in good shape wbs...

I bet Laser wins them all. Venom and Gv seem tobe in good shape, Pallies is not so good either for now... maybe if the top 5 of Pallies get active again they can get a good shot. We will see if -Final- comes back and with what players.
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                              zzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasir
                                I dont expect anything big from Disoblige, Pirates, Sk8 really. Not much in good shape wbs...

I bet Laser wins them all. Venom and Gv seem tobe in good shape, Pallies is not so good either for now... maybe if the top 5 of Pallies get active again they can get a good shot. We will see if -Final- comes back and with what players.
                                Same here, Venom and GV rite now are the clear cut favorites for the title. Sk8 always looks good and active on the offseason then come the season and they seem to get bad showups. Pirates will make playoffs but i dont see anything special, i dont think they could hang in with venom or gv. Pallies if they get active will be in playoffs. I dont forsee -f- coming back, or near as strong, and diso will do what they always do in LD, make playoffs and lose round 1.

Spastic is favorites for LB rite now bc aside from RB/A-s/alf they are the only real active squad in BD. I think if diso got active in BD or get active come closer to TWL they'll give spastic a good run bc they got a nice line. A-s's top line is still good, but wont win it again. Pallies have to get active as well. Then you'll have the dueling-->base squads coming into play. The Dice, venom, -f- (if alive) and so on who will make some noise.

Javs: Dice/venom are only real threats for the title that i see. Squads like pirates, pallies, diso are close as well.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X