• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit:
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by apt
      i have a good idea to decide the ear warp thing, both terrs duel before game in terriers in an open arena with no bursts just bullets. terrier who wins gets to spawn in flag room the other one has to fight his way in. yes thats a good idea
      Worst idea ever. Unless it's to 1. Terr duels (even to 5) can take almost an hour, or at least 30 minutes...
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

• I actually just assumed that he meant to 1, but I still don't like the idea because it means less action on the start, and this is supposed to be basing, not terr dueling league. a squad could easily get an extra 5 minutes by starting out like that.. that's way too much weight on a terr duel.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Let's just play rock-paper-scissors to see who becomes TWL champion.

TrenchCenter : "When all looked lost for Pallies, bloodzombie pulled out a GUTSY paper and clenched victory!"

llater,
          Tony B

Comment

• I'm into it
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Ta get more players playing go base we could enhance the advert a bit and put the words "Money", "Sex" and "Sex With Money". Or threats, threats always work.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Are we ever going to see some sort of approved list for captains in ?go base? Or a blacklist for that matter? The arena just isn't fun anymore unless you're still learning the ropes of basing. I say this after having spent quite a bit of time in the arena over the past four days, both playing and observing. More and more new players are pouring in, players who are capped more often than not. They're not given any guidance. They throw their buddies into javs and warbirds and terrs. It's a mess. The ratio of blowout games to semi-decent/exciting games is constantly increasing in favor of the blowouts.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X