Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the fact that he's never left ship two, Kim is right! ^-^
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

30 minute games sucked
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think I am gonna go on a campaing here:

BRING THE OLD BASING BACK!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Becoming captain and shipsetting yourself to your desired ship, and making a scene all at once is definitely not the way to get noticed in a positive way.

Well yes u got that but u also got the captains who are new and just want to spider to get noticed. Dont forget even "vets" who get captain put themselves in a wb or jav or terr and arent any good at it. Either way the captain arguement doesnt help the situation at hand, but its a good idea like i said above.

Gall: I wasnt a huge fan of the time race when it 1st started but i must say that lately i do like it alot more for some reason. I wouldnt complain if it went back to old basing (point race or 30 minute game) but i wouldnt suggest it. I think Time race was a step ahead for basing.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

But the good games don't last as long.. And I don't really think it was a step ahead.. But hey someone has to be different.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Well i liked 30 minute basing and i like the time race so like i said it doesnt matter to me either way, but i do think overall the time race is the best way to go for league bc u can always come back and win unlike 30 minute game with points. Once u reach a certain point # u can sit back and relax in mid. There are alot of differences and im fine with both but i think time race is better.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                New basers start playing with spider.

It does give players credit, new players need this credit to get picked again or get a name to get in the basing scene (wich would mean they can relax when the captains pick teams).

This also makes the game more competitive wich is the best goal an MVP system could have.

It usually gives the wrong players credit for doing the wrong things.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by concealed
                  I Think there should be something like a ?go #mythrandir,
                  You didn't even play when that was going on...
                  :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                    regardless
                    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Basing Ideas...

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                      Let's get some real suggestions to try out in ?go base first or suggestions on how to bring more basers to the scene. Thanks
                      I'm not exactly the 'best' baser in tw, but im not the 'worst'. The reason I went into basing was because it was quite fun to have your choice in ship if you asked nicely. To exceed the number of players who are in ?go base, maybe you can try out two basing areans, one featuring the ?go 1, 2, etc so the pubbers feel at 'home', and another with just the regular base, and maybe try it so we can have 1 leviathan each team, that may piss people off, but also want to have every levi :P
                      1:Hydride> who we play next week
                      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                      1:ReNdErED> gulp
                      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                        And you stopped when it did

Comment

MVP lies, remove it. Its not accurate at all.
                          And dont get old way back either. Its pretty frustrating if other team has flag for 25 min and other team just cant get in. Whats the point for last 5 mins?
                          In time race people (not the lame ones tho) usually try till death end.

Voting captains could be good idea, and that one persong could be cap only 2-3 times per day. Oh and that same cap couldnt cap 2 games in row if he loses.

Comment

How about the whole winning team stays. Next time the game is restarted the winning cap and whoever is still there is put on Freq 1 and the caps start picking.

It would give more incentive for caps and players not to screw around if winning means you will play another game.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                              How about the whole winning team stays. Next time the game is restarted the winning cap and whoever is still there is put on Freq 1 and the caps start picking.

It would give more incentive for caps and players not to screw around if winning means you will play another game.
                              :thumbsup: This is a great idea. And for those on the winning freq that have left, the cap will replace after the other cap has already picked his team. Giving incentive to win and a slight edge to the newcomers.
                              True quote from forums:
                              Originally posted by Erathia
                              and I agree with Abatis.
                              True quote from ?go base:
                              Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Agreed, i like geek's idea.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X