Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nasir
    People can change tho, you left Pirates once as a (C) and now you are back again, which indicates things have changed too. Besides that in every squad there are only few people who stay till the end, every squad has some players who switch squads a lot. I dont see how Annul (shriek) does something different than me, and yet I think you joined there as a player too. So in other words you make it sound so simple, but it isnt. Even though some members may have left early I still enjoyed playing with them.
    Pfft... look at Pallies, look at Diso... they both have core people who have stayed throughout the years.

Elusive had me, Rule, Rage, Strike, Psymorph, Arcane, Vihta, Treachery and Joe who stayed both seasons we were around :P It's not hard if you recruit loyal players. Not to mention demon, 2d, spam who were around for Elusive/Syndicate.

Just don't recruit hoppers!

Oh yeah... too bad about Gravevine, guess Rand was sick of being 2nd best every TWLD season

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I need to say this a few times per year, so this seems like a good time to meet my quota...

when you're recruiting for a squad, recruit personalities more than talent. Talent comes and goes, personalities are what makes a squad fun to play for.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Epi and blood you both are right, but the most loyal persons are already taken for squads, since they wont leave them :grin:
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

Lolololol ...
          So Mystery invited me a long time ago... I did not go there.
          Why ? Because Nas once dissolved Egyptian when I was in there. So I wanted to wait and see if Mystery would work out. So I waited for a few weeks and everything seemed to go well.
          So after all, (when ALF died) I joined Mystery. And like ... 4 days later, Mystery dissolves...

SOOOOOOO MUCH BAD LUCK !!
          But yah .. as delectable would say:
          delectable> happens

So what's with the new GV btw ?? I saw GV listed again in the squadlist on twdiv.org and I saw 4 members on it.
          Squadowner now is Spriggan though .. who in earth is he ?? And is this squad becoming real ? Or just for fun ?
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Rest in peace Grapevine...

Best squad I have ever been on and last squad I will ever be on.

-Tys
            Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
            LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
            SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
            I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
              Pfft... look at Pallies, look at Diso... they both have core people who have stayed throughout the years.

Elusive had me, Rule, Rage, Strike, Psymorph, Arcane, Vihta, Treachery and Joe who stayed both seasons we were around :P It's not hard if you recruit loyal players. Not to mention demon, 2d, spam who were around for Elusive/Syndicate.

Just don't recruit hoppers!

Oh yeah... too bad about Gravevine, guess Rand was sick of being 2nd best every TWLD season

-Epi
              Times are alot different nowdays then when u started ur squad 8) Sure there were a few new guyz each time u started it over, but like u said the core guys stayed with u. There isnt very many of them guys around anymore.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Edit: Deleted. People dont need a lecture on a game, if they have fun making squads, their choice, if they have fun dissolving them... well, atleast they're having fun.
                Last edited by Awesome; 11-23-2004, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                  Lolololol ...
                  So Mystery invited me a long time ago... I did not go there.
                  Why ? Because Nas once dissolved Egyptian when I was in there. So I wanted to wait and see if Mystery would work out. So I waited for a few weeks and everything seemed to go well.
                  So after all, (when ALF died) I joined Mystery. And like ... 4 days later, Mystery dissolves...

SOOOOOOO MUCH BAD LUCK !!
                  But yah .. as delectable would say:
                  delectable> happens

So what's with the new GV btw ?? I saw GV listed again in the squadlist on twdiv.org and I saw 4 members on it.
                  Squadowner now is Spriggan though .. who in earth is he ?? And is this squad becoming real ? Or just for fun ?
                  Heh we didnt invite you dude, and we hesitated in letting you in later, bc I didnt feel very comfortable with you. B) Anyways, ALF dissolved too some times and yet you still went there too. :turned: But I am a bad cap yes :fear:

Roxy :
                  zzz

Comment

dont worry about it nas, at least you tried... people dont realize how hard it is to lead a competitive squad in wbs or javs without it being the top squad
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                      dont worry about it nas, at least you tried... people dont realize how hard it is to lead a competitive squad in wbs or javs without it being the top squad
                      People don't realize that top squads don't just appear out of thin air either <_<

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
                        Heh we didnt invite you dude, and we hesitated in letting you in later, bc I didnt feel very comfortable with you. B) Anyways, ALF dissolved too some times and yet you still went there too. :turned: But I am a bad cap yes :fear:
                        Killermech invited me earlier. Like a few weeks ago. And yes ALF dissolved a few times, but I actually never left because I knew delectable would restart it anyway after 2 days. That's just how he is like haha.
                        And I had fun in ALF. I never leave a squad whenever I'm enjoying a squad.
                        And it's not that I'm attacking you or something. I like you as a person.
                        I know how hard it is to build up a competitive squadron. I've been squadowner a few times aswell, and I planned not ever to become squadowner anymore. Too much things you've gotta keep busy with.
                        But I just don't understand why Mystery dissolved. It was a smoothly good running squadron which belonged in the top 5 of best DD squadrons in TrenchWars.
                        But yah ... some squads come and go. That's the way it goes. And maybe it's better to dissolve when the squad is doing good and it's on its peak, than to dissolve after the squad became worthless.

Comment

Killermech invited me earlier. Like a few weeks ago. And yes ALF dissolved a few times, but I actually never left because I knew delectable would restart it anyway after 2 days. That's just how he is like haha.
                          And I had fun in ALF. I never leave a squad whenever I'm enjoying a squad.
                          And it's not that I'm attacking you or something. I like you as a person.
                          I know how hard it is to build up a competitive squadron. I've been squadowner a few times aswell, and I planned not ever to become squadowner anymore. Too much things you've gotta keep busy with.
                          But I just don't understand why Mystery dissolved. It was a smoothly good running squadron which belonged in the top 5 of best DD squadrons in TrenchWars.
                          But yah ... some squads come and go. That's the way it goes. And maybe it's better to dissolve when the squad is doing good and it's on its peak, than to dissolve after the squad became worthless.
                          it seemed going smooth, it was all hard and difficult in the end, but maybe we dissolved too early, I just wanted to avoid bigger problems in the future with angry faces. But enough talking about Mystery now :P it was fun, now people moved on already.

Roxy :
                          zzz

Comment

But what's up with GV now ?? Are they seriously restarting ? WITHOUT Randedl ??

Comment

But what's up with GV now ?? Are they seriously restarting ? WITHOUT Randedl ??
                              no
                              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                                Agreed, not to mention na$ always gets a competative TWL calibur lineup in both javs and wbs. So in some aspects YES he is a bad captain (probably dissolving to soon) but in others he is a good captain (gettin decent/good players) Maybe if he was teamed up with another guy who could keep nas from dissolving @1st sign of bad.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X