Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    wtf rune died....dam on a good day they could contend for the title in LJ....definatly a playoff team.
    another reason why i think cig has no idea what hes talkin about, ever, rune was nthing, woulda been suprised if they made twlj
    ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

That's all well and good, but on the other side of the fence lies a spectrum of good and evil. For whence doth cometh this day in age where strange noises come from unseen places. Indeed, it is anything but unexpected for apples to fall a short distance from their parent trees.

Thus the evolution of man has been summed up. If you h ave no idea what I am talking about then I leave you with this; I'll wait for the next bus, I'm gonna have a smoke.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
        That's all well and good, but on the other side of the fence lies a spectrum of good and evil. For whence doth cometh this day in age where strange noises come from unseen places. Indeed, it is anything but unexpected for apples to fall a short distance from their parent trees.

Thus the evolution of man has been summed up. If you h ave no idea what I am talking about then I leave you with this; I'll wait for the next bus, I'm gonna have a smoke.
        You are so ugly...mainlander
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I tried to ran a squad.. It was bad.. but the suggestions you gave me guys next time i create a squad i Will use them Anyways my current squad is Love Team; 32 Members. Nyamo Does know how to Run a Squad.. but its sad that shes leaving ss; I wonder if love team will still survie if there will be a new owner? 32 Members.. 4 days in Trench.. And Stilll Alive with Low Points ...Lets just hope We can make it for a Year or 2.. I really dont want to squad hop. This Squad is fun and well active and have alot of nice people.

Another Thing.. You guys are really right squads do last if they have people with nice personality in the squad.. I mean look at GantZ still alive for A half a year way to go guys!

PS: Its sad that GV is dead(or it seems?) they were one of my favorite squads lookin foward to joining =/ But that wont happen.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Mainlander?! More like penninsulaer...? I'm right on the ocean front too, so that has to acount for something, god dammit!!!

And GV isn't dead, it's members just aren't in it.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
              Mainlander?! More like penninsulaer...? I'm right on the ocean front too, so that has to acount for something, god dammit!!!

And GV isn't dead, it's members just aren't in it.
              Long live the revolution
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

pronesim, what is your signature supposed to mean
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Is GV really coming back?
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

Put on some red slippers then click your heel three times and who knows what will happen. :sorcerer:

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                      pronesim, what is your signature supposed to mean
                      it's a quote from homer simpson, except he got the words so completely wrong that it loses all meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
                        it's a quote from homer simpson, except he got the words so completely wrong that it loses all meaning
                        Its Wrong? o.O
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Totally. It looks like an excerpt from an ESL class.
                          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                          Azreal> LOloL
                          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by cook
                            Totally. It looks like an excerpt from an ESL class.

Meh.. at least u guys know where its from(Those who watch the Simpsons)
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Comment

Pronessim: Tips to running a good squad, smallest possible roster. A good mix of friends who are skilled, and friends who aren't. If you get can some veteran good players who aren't ringers get them. And always , always get a few players who you think have the potential to be VERY good.

Cap yourself, no one else, assign assistant caps. Don't take shit from members, axe at a fast and swift rate. The more shit you leave in the squad, the more time it has to ferment, and take your squad out from the inside.

Keep your squad on their toes, come up with new strategies, keep the chat humorous and in good nature, and get weekly pracs going. So you keep everyone off their ass and they're constantly playing with eachother.

The rest you learn in time. ^- I've ran top squads in infantry and in most of the popular leagues in ss, and thats what i've run by and it seems to work. So Gl.
                                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                                X