No announcement yet.

The next TWLB season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he wasn't gay. he was totally into that chick, whats her name..
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

?squad Louis XV

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Leaf
        In two years there will be only 2 basing squads: Rabbits and Diso. Hmmm, actually thats kinda cool, "Cold war" of trench wars..now, is Arrogance Lenin or J.F.K?

But really spread the basing, its fun.
        DIBS ON LENIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabraham
          you been talking to 'dem wabbits or what?

well, bring 7 of your buddys adman, do it in the game, talk is cheap. I'm sure we can find a quiet dark alley
          If i pick my terr and sharks you can pick the lowliest fucking knuckle dragging pubbers in my spiders and my team still beats yours.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

If i pick my terr and sharks you can pick the lowliest fucking knuckle dragging pubbers in my spiders and my team still beats yours.
            But.... He'd pick all the Floyds!
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I find it funny that people still think anything but lag decides base games.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

..and one more I forgot before, we have scrimmage wins against,(in order of time):Stride, British Squad, Love(Goddess), Paladen, Melee(20 mins.), 2 more with Brit Sq(30 & 20), and last week Dekai(Zeus).
                with only losses against wabbits and AS in the past few months. Everyone can see that there isn't much out there past the top four. Please stand up
                Not the greatest of Basing squads...(<3 Cig anyway). And Sweet Leaf said only 2 squads would be left? You kind of left Pallies and A-S of your list of basing squads...
                :yawn:

Comment

Muahahahahha, everyone seems to fail to see the actual point.

--
                  ..and you put the chillum to the bottle..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Leaf
                    Muahahahahha, everyone seems to fail to see the actual point.

--
                    ..and you put the chillum to the bottle..

You fail to see the point that you guys aren't good.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Floyds, I would like to see you scrim Crips. They have some of the best base players in tws. If only they could all show up at the same time...
                      Paladen have good players, and i'm sure if they wanted to, they could beat you floyds too.
                      There are other squads forming too like wtfz and eekys. I think its abit too much to say straight away your #5. Love and Stride aren't the greatest basing teams...
                      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                      • Shark
                      • Dicer
                      • Sager
                      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                        I find it funny that people still think anything but lag decides base games.
                        Lag can be beat if you know how to battle it.
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Damn, it feels mighty good to start something. Look at 'em holler now.

Yes, I understand the concept of "scrimmage". Having something scheduled tends to guarantee more people show up. We got shut out of League by Crome and co. and have seen nothing but scrimmages. Hence my calling people out. I want your best shot, not some excuse afterword about how nobody was on or nobody cared/tried.. AS got third in the cup, they are the best we have played, no? I'd like to see them make an effort to get a accurate guage of where were at right now. TWD and then TWL is our focus. Then we'll get real matches..

As for the wabbitwants, I'm not arguing with you delinquents any more. Nor will I go through explaining facts to those who don't know better. If you really want to perform warmup duty for us, feel free, we should have 8 on an hour early. Can't say we'll care about what happens too much, except for a blue out maybe. Not only will it be "scrimmage" but "warmup" too. Seek us out, like I said.. and bring your Floyd banners too, that made my day. Really.

And I know its only been 12 hours since I posted, and not everyone is addicted to forum talk, but I still don't hear anyone that wasn't in the final four of the cup saying we'll come kick your ass, you arrogant noob. Like I said, bring it in the game, not here.
                          We will be on every Sunday, league times..
                          shut out by crome and co? good lord, what did you do to prove you were worthy? you bragged about owning pub for 6 months, and being the top squad because you had the most points. and then when you didn't get the spot, you broke up. a clear sign that your squad was stable enough to be in leagues.
                          as for not argueing with us, you're always invited to our forums, since we're banned from your ezboard. i'm sure we can have an intelligent conversation there.
                          we may have 27 members, but only about half of those are active. we don't kick people from our squads simply because of rules like "Being on Floydians has always meant being a SS addict. A squad needs active people. 100k pub points a reset is expected."
                          and "Do not abuse the ?buy command (heheh) in pub. Buying is fun but make it worth it. It nice being near the top of the stats page every reset..." http://www.geocities.com/trenchlinks/

as for other squads, maybe they don't give a shit about you and therefore, don't give a shit about playing you. nobody likes to play against egotistical assholes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Lag can be beat if you know how to battle it.
                            Though it's pretty hard to battle a shark with 30-50% packetloss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig

nobody likes to play against egotistical assholes anyway.
                              We don't either, our not playing them surely helped our being ignored come league time, didn't it. Were still dealing with that issue to this day, look at these comments on this thread.

My comments about "owning pub for 6 months" were made after league had started and we were no longer a squad. I was mad, I was ranting about the process where you can be around for a year and not get considered for league play.
                              Then a week or two later whiterabbits got invited in when Crome seemingly figured out that his squad wasn't going to base, and was merely empty space filling a spot we would've loved to have had.
                              I should also mention, I suppose, that the wabbits had never even signed up for TWL as well. You weren't in the database until Crome announced you would take their spot.
                              And I can only name one who has been kicked for not playing since we reformed. When your not around for 2 months it's assumed that you don't care anymore. We have "inactive" people, at least, probably half aren't active enough.

Let me say one last time:
                              Bring it in the game
                              Competitive scrimmages makes everyone better
                              Make an effort to make TW better for all
                              Last edited by Gabraham; 10-30-2002, 05:15 AM.
                              And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                              Racing around to come up behind you again
                              The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                              Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

When my friend is eating I like to slip Tabasco sauce in his food.

Comment

Working...
                                X