No announcement yet.

The next TWLB season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when i made the same argument with Light/Elu/and Siege last season, and how i was flamed by everyone? Then in the end i was right?
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
      A-S is the WRS trainging squad. when you become good enough they call you to the majors
      Hmmmmmmmm

I still say we stole Yojo from Cripples. Server we stole from Shriek who dissolved.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance

Well Gab there we have it. Maybe nobody was scared of playing you, maybe your 2 weeks of preparation demand was a little irritating. But alas, you got your wish, and to choke down another loss, this time much more substantial. You played all WR, no subs, lost 2 consecutive rounds.

GG #5 basing squad.
        Yes, Floyds lost 70-55k in the first. 83-42k in the second. The first, our jav had his comp freeze up, which could've made the difference.. But the second you won straight up, GG. No excuses.
        ty for the scrimmage.

Fruitang and A-S were no show, he said "we have 2 on, we had active members leave.." So maybe your 3rd best now?
        The point here is good practice. Were looking for more of it. Noone else seems to stand up.

So let me call out the "good" basing squads one more time, anyone?
        Paladen, interested in another match? We did win the last one in a great game..
        Cripples or wtfz?
        We'll be on this Sunday, and every one until TWD and L
        And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
        Racing around to come up behind you again
        The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
        Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

your jav had 3% packetloss, so maybe if he wasn't running kazaa his computer wouldn't have "froze up". it was also 7vs8 a good portion of that match. I GOT A LOT MORE EXCUSES WHY WE ONLY PARTIALLY DESTROYED THE #5 BASING SQUAD.

Comment

Gab expects us to have more than 2 online, ha.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
              Gab expects us to have more than 2 online, ha.
              Not likely, nowadays.

Comment

pommes said sumthing!
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabraham

Yes, Floyds lost 70-55k in the first. 83-42k in the second. The first, our jav had his comp freeze up, which could've made the difference.. But the second you won straight up, GG. No excuses.
                  ty for the scrimmage.
                  His comp didnt freeze up...The only person i had to put back in was a spider. Also, he did have 3.0% ploss, and if he told you anything else, he lied...So basically your speaking with *bad* information.
                  :yawn:

Comment

PASTA!!! mmmm

toppy come to wr DDD

Comment

• lol castro lagged like a mo fo too. 7v7 most of the match. Gone from "oh damn wr is scared they only won by 10k with 3 superstar subs in their best ships (credit shark, mayo and myth spid)!" to "thanks for the practice its obvious we'll beat u in a few years no doubt".

You forgot some good basing squads on your list. The ones that aren't scared. Eagle+Wolvencreed, Kenji, and Elite--Force. (one dash to win mother fuckers).
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

• Actually I had no opinions about floydians whatsoever until a few days before our scrim this sunday when I read the forum. You truly do have to insult everyone? obviously some things I heard that I though was mostly bullshit did have a reason behind it.

You did know how to base better than I thought you would though
                        Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

• Floydians just need some attention, and what would be a better place to get it?

.?ignore (all floydians here)

problem solved.
                          o!p

Now Playing: Tenchi Muyo - I'm a Pioneer
                          http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/tenchi/imapioneer.htm

Comment

• Ok, well i read the thread over again, didnt see floydians insulting anybody.

Anyways, we lost to rabbits fair and square. I would have been suprised if it would have gone any other way, tho in first round we had a chance to win. It started good for us, but after we lost base and our their died few times too easily we panicked and lost the concept. More practise i guess. I dont know if floyds are #5 basing squad (i think we all know who the #4 are) as we havent based against squads like wtfz and cripples. Lets just have fun here and spread the basing, no need to be hostile to anybody. Trench is beautufil, basing is beautiful, rabbits (and all rest as well) are beautiful.

--
                            funfunfun in the sunsunsun

Comment

• i play ss once a week if im lucky, usually once a month...

being rusty sux... plus on a laptop w/ 1024 res.. sux more
                              stupid function key.. gimme back my ctrl!!! WTFZ

Comment

• k
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X