The next TWLB season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamakazi_kitty
    ok well you guys got me here I have been hearing about all the trash being talked about us especially by adman...and I think that you should come prove all your talk in the game...we would love to kick everybody's butt...it seems however that all the "good" squads are to scared of losing to us to put in the effort it takes to get their people on...no one is going to prove to me on this thing how bad or good anyone is...their performance in the game will
    so...BRING IT ON
    Fearsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamakazi_kitty
      ok well you guys got me here I have been hearing about all the trash being talked about us especially by adman...and I think that you should come prove all your talk in the game...we would love to kick everybody's butt...it seems however that all the "good" squads are to scared of losing to us to put in the effort it takes to get their people on...no one is going to prove to me on this thing how bad or good anyone is...their performance in the game will
      so...BRING IT ON
      GODAMNIT

I HAVE PLAYED YOU GUYS IN BASE. MY TEAM WON! SO I BROUGHT IT AND I "PERPETUALLY" STUCK IT IN YOUR ASS.

So if you tell me to bring it again, i will say the same thing again.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

who the hell are the folydians, or whatever their name is. And why do they talk so much smack

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

who the hell is adman
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Where is my pasta?
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i wanna play!
              8fer on floyds
              $

Comment

gabby got intimidated so he brought along his protection eh kk?

Comment

As a representer of floydian hegemony (Just asked from Roger Waters) I hereby declare this:
                  For now on only whiterabbits are allowed to insult us, they did it first and can still do it with a best and original style. Others are just lame copycats, dont copy them, create something new.
                  €€

--
                  ...And then you put the bottle to the bucket...

Comment

i like mustard
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

For those of you unaware, we here at whiterabbits hope to settle accusations that we have been afraid to play the floydians. whiterabbits have been in fact terrified of the #5 basing squad in tw. Today we were forced to kiss and make up by our moms, and then play a gentlemanly base match. Results: Round 1: Wr with 75-55 Round 2: Wr 85-42. No third round was necessary. this is why whiterabbits are #4 and floydians are #5, thank you for your time.
                      Last edited by Bigwig; 11-03-2002, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Why did Adman leave A-S for WR?

Comment

The healthcare and dental plan. Its ten times better than wtfz shitty optomitrist and car service.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabraham
                            ..and PS
                            arrogance doesn't want none anymore. Last time we based it was 5 wabbits w/ mayo, credit account, and mythrandir and we lost by 10k. This "scrimmage", after they decided they didn't want to schedule any more matches. No doubt, worried how it'd look to lose to us after winning 144-58 a month before when we weren't well practiced.
                            Well Gab there we have it. Maybe nobody was scared of playing you, maybe your 2 weeks of preparation demand was a little irritating. But alas, you got your wish, and to choke down another loss, this time much more substantial. You played all WR, no subs, lost 2 consecutive rounds.

GG #5 basing squad.

Comment

A-S is the WRS trainging squad. when you become good enough they call you to the majors
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Nobody on a-s goes Pro.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X