No announcement yet.

Week 5: Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd vote for you (we get to vote right?)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you did a kickass job rodge.

anybody with a bit of common sense appreciates it.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I don't always agree with Rodge's actions or decisions, but I agree that we should be appreciative of his work. I hope you guys realize that TWL might not have even started on time or might have been a lot worse without Rodge.

There isn't much point in going over it all again, but he did so much shit for TWL without hardly a word of thanks. I can't believe some of the fucking garbage that some people said to/about him.
        sdg

Comment

TWL is cancelled this week right? Or no?

Comment

Your pathetic squad will lose either way, mister

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
              go slit your wrists you gayass faggot and until you even get a clue of how old then start talking, dont wanna hear any of your uselss shit you arrogant dick
              Shit ass cunt pussy bitch fuck twat shmegma labes vagina tit fart.

I was 10 years old one time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                Your pathetic squad will lose either way, mister
                bram,

I used to hate you, but I don't remember why... that shit's funny.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

he was a whiner

and a wiener
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    and has a little wiener

fixed.
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                    X