The current basingsquads. A summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Rides
    yeah I'd have to say sharks and spiders are the most important thing to have locked down, followed by jav, then terr, then bird (where applicable)
    Personally I think sharks and javs are the most important things, then spiders and terr, followed by wb.
    A good laggy jav on a decent team can be very deadly, but a jav's preformance heavily depend on teams performance.
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
      I play for fun
      I play with myself

Comment

• Me too, but that's only because nobody wants to play with me.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

• Camisade, has got dopeshow, who is a fairly good jav. But their 6 spider line up and 1 shark, is hard to beat.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• hey id get offended that no one has even mentioned us but... theyre probably right not too :X

nah but seriously some people are puttin dekai in their top 10... sorry dekai but you suck if we beat you. if only our squad wasnt a bunch of inactive people mixed with a bunch of people who "only come on ss to chat" and "people who suck" then we might be able to do something. oh well fuck me. we'll see i guess.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
            X