No announcement yet.

The current basingsquads. A summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Note: I've heard rumors 404 is back)

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
    \\

I am back and ready!

Time to edit that post Bro
    grrrr, ?message me in game you F*cker.

Comment

Go Phazed

Nice sig wadi, roftlmao

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo
        wtfz is a total christian squad and i dont think jesus would take lat away,

hope to see you in church sunday mayo

- Your pal Hogo
        Praise be to Jesus for blessing us with Latrine!!11

Hogo church is gonna be soooooo awesome this week. I hear the topic is: Why you're going to hell if you're colored or a non-believer!

THAT LATRINE IS SO DYNAMIC!
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Annux helped me write this week's sermon. Can you tell?
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Re: The current basingsquads. A summary.

Originally posted by warportal
            squad: whiterabbits
            endranking previous season:
            eyecatchers: castromarx, kuukunen, Malladrin
            my opinion: The rabbits are, along with Disoblige and Pallies the top contenders for the number 1 spot. Impressed all last season with fresh and agressive basing. Have some of the best spiderteamwork in tw caused by Arrogance, Ezo, Gnome, LaBero, Malladrin, Project [V-irus], Shade's Child and friends. Show talent and motivation in every ship. They are ready and shouldn't settle for anything but nr 1.
            They have me now too.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
              For the record, only two former Cripples members are in wtfz.
              louis xv
              jason
              gerbil
              dillusion
              greendreams

of the top of my head.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                louis xv - yes
                jason - yes
                gerbil - cheerleader
                dillusion - axed
                greendreams - sex slave

of the top of my head.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

On that note, elusive is looking for an organised base game next week, .?message me if you're intested in setting up a game, possible a threesome... WB/JAV/BASE type thing.
                  ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

I'd like to have a threesome with you anytime, yungsta baby.
                    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Project

I think Cripples will be a non-factor with so much of their roster gone - they had extreme trouble last year
                      I never seen more sell-outs in my life in crips, i tried to take care of it.. but still ppl had issues and sold out like little pos's. who cares. we'll still try tho. IF: utopia,wix,khis,eph,apple,arsen,cig,glav all show up.. that will still fux most teams up.
                      but someone said earlier.. we were kinda of a shadow of our old self. that is true. tough to replace ppl who leave constantly.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

or people who stick with the squad till they absoluelty feel its over
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                          I never seen more sell-outs in my life in crips, i tried to take care of it.. but still ppl had issues and sold out like little pos's. who cares. we'll still try tho. IF: utopia,wix,khis,eph,apple,arsen,cig,glav all show up.. that will still fux most teams up.
                          but someone said earlier.. we were kinda of a shadow of our old self. that is true. tough to replace ppl who leave constantly.

Its hard to call someone a sell-out when hes the only one being on the chat...ALL THE TIME...

Ri
                          (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
                            Its hard to call someone a sell-out when hes the only one being on the chat...ALL THE TIME...

Ri
                            I've been on their chat for a while, there's always more than one person on it
                            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                              For the record, only two former Cripples members are in wtfz.
                              3, cockwanker
                              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                                I've been on their chat for a while, there's always more than one person on it
                                Is one person enough to do ANYTHING with him (except maybe LT)? No

Ri
                                (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Working...
                                X