No announcement yet.

The current basingsquads. A summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, Annux and Guru are the only openly gay members of wtfz. Louis is bi.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

latrine is in the clergy, so he only touches little boys
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

You forgot the Bohemians (Time Lords), but I'm not sure they were in TWL last year...
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
          For the record, Annux and Guru are the only openly gay members of wtfz. Louis is bi.
          Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
          latrine is in the clergy, so he only touches little boys
          and me? i eat babies

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo
            and me? i eat babies
            Oh god have you seen that website?
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Floydians lost almost their complete first line-up (greven il-vec, sweet leaf, jargha,molgan) witch only leaves us with 2-3 experienced ppl.....
              i think this wil be a season to get some experience to most of us now couse were VRY short on experience these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                Now i understand everything!

He's bi eh? hmm interesting
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Here's a little review of the squads now.

- Pallies hasn't changed much, to me they are even better then last TWLB (c'est juste a cause de toi Aro!)

- Disoblige has came to the nearly perfect squad, the evil Plob#f is back and owning. The Tobe might show up some madness and make me do another hole in the wall...

- Stone might do a lot more waves then you guys think, as well for Onix and Melee. Each has 3-4 experimented basers capable of owning.

- Elusive's roster is pretty awesome I'd say... 2d will probly terr since his skills are acceptable now! Rule... Disq... and many others that can make you shit in your pants.

- The sk8ers! Don't you guys forget about 'em! Abyss, Melo, Jargha(former A-S), Dai Shan and others... I'm probly sure they are gonna rape some llamas.

- THE WRS! SICK WRS! EVIL WRS! BAD WRS! SATANIC WRS!!!!!!!!!
                  YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKEST SQUAD I'VE EVER MET AND THERE'S 5 HOLES BESIDE MY SCREEN! 4 MADED BY 'EM! ARGH! *runs off*

- No Surrender has proven stability, 404 is back, wadi is back, they roster is surprising and they are active. So this is simply a question of time before the NS comes back in the road.

- Mambo is really interesting, RR-Credit-Evul... You guys are capable, keep it up, keep on practicing. Just don't make me do another dammed hole!

- Dekai , my evaluation of 'em sits higher then WP. If they can stay together, scrim a lot, set a player on each ship? *I'm not flaming you Zeus* I've seen em in base, beware, time is a deadly weapon.

Finally... A-S? I won't start saying shit, but we've lost crucial members, Windreaper won't show for TWD, makes me wanna cry.
                  We do have experimented basers, but we have no teamwork. Everyone goes where he thinks it's the best place, and do his own job. But we're not giving up, even if our roster isn't gonna be charged up, we will make you swear!

Good luck to all!
                  When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

what kind of experiments do you do on ur players Cries?
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I've been on A-S since last twlb, I'm starting to know well the evil family.

Oh! I forgot about FMM. They might enter top 10 basing... and if they don't stop scrimming like they are... in one year... you would wish they invite you! :P

It's pretty fun to see less-popular, pub-alike players, being able to kick asses. That's why I love 'em!
                      When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

In an effort to determine more about the whiterabbits' weaknesses, Cries has implanted most of us with rabbit genes. It's not so bad (the cotton tail is cool), but I'm getting sick of sand. He's also crossed Nosey with pv=nrt to make the Ideal Nose Law. It's quite scary.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Our main weakness tends to be how often we argue over who's cuter or who can eat the most sand who ate all the carrots. And if i find the person who ate my god damn carrots i'm gonna tell arro you flava stealin bastards!

Comment

TO ME THIS IS HOW IT WILL LOOK:

Top 5 No Order

WRs - There first lineup owns, but once they have to fall into their backups they might run into trouble
                            Pallies - Very Inactive right now, starting to see a few online every once and awhile, might effect TWL?
                            Diso - Nothing, Biasness :P
                            Camisade - Good Spiders... Could use a Jav imo
                            A-S - look for brookus

Back 5 No Order

Mambo - Started out of the gate really good, now that theyve lost to the bigger squads they realize its not gonna be as easy as they thought
                            Elusive - Anny + Arcane in Spider + Other lineup (might even be in top 5)
                            Cripples - If they get everyone there they can still cause a lot of trouble
                            NS - nothing like the older NS, hopefully wadi can help them through leagues
                            Lego - People from DSB coming to try and own TW. You might be asking "who?" well they will have DF in spider and eeks in terr if they take everything seriously (doubt it).

Notable Mentions

m00
                            Atheist
                            FMM
                            Stone
                            Sk8

I Just put the squads who are most likely to be in the top 5 and top 10 obviously. Anything can happen in basing, lag/bad lineup/1 mistake which could change the game so I just left it vague. Notable Mentions
                            Last edited by Tobe; 01-04-2003, 03:22 PM.
                            :yawn:

Comment

After stealign Tobes idea I find that it's not as clean cut as that. It's more like

Diso, Wr, Atheist, Elusive, Pallies, A-S - Big Figth for 1st

Crips, Stone, Camisade - fighting to fight for the fightingest team

mambo, FMM, Sk8 (a Big maybe), NS - Fighting to improve

In reality it's more like

Disoblige, Pallies (they're coming more active again), WR - For 1st

Elusive, Atheist, A-S - For 3rd

Crips, Stone, Camisade, Mambo - For 6th and then the rest

Disoblige
                              whiterabbits
                              Pallies
                              Elusive
                              Anti-Scrub
                              Atheist - They really have no fuckign terr now
                              Cripples
                              Camisade
                              Stone
                              Mambo

REST
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Tobe said: WRs - There first lineup owns, but once they have to fall into their backups they might run into trouble

i think some of the backup owns too.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X