Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Post your list here..
    Last edited by Captain Charisma; 03-10-2006, 04:11 PM.

Make your posts more interesting and informative, you didn't tell us why you think certain squads will make it over others. Do a search through the TWL forum for other posts like this for each season.

Comment

Forgot Sk8, Pirates, -F-, all autoqualified also...

EDIT: MY BAD JASON ;-) THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT!! ^^

Btw, reread your own threat. (opps, I mean threat!)
      Last edited by Creature; 12-05-2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

re-read the threat title, creature
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

hmph okok ill spend some time telling you all why i think so..

Stor - Not even sure they will qualify, because the squad seems to be fading and most of the good people left. Might dissolve.

Heavy - Good warbird squad, solid and respectable players. They broke even last TWL, and this season I expect them to do even better. No need for further explanation.

Quicksand - Hmm what should I say about this.. Every time I think they're dead, they make a comeback and get into top 5. I think they got the potential to be competitive in TWL, however. We'll see what happens.

Elude - Elude's roster is constantly changing, and I'm not sure if that's beneficial to the squad. However, they got some serious players that I'm sure would destroy some squads in TWL.

Ice - If there's a squad in TW where all the vets are converged, this is it. Unless -F- comes back, I'm sure they wouldn't have trouble winning a cup.

Disoblige - This squad is roughly Heavy/Elude calibur in warbird. They got lots of depth, and solid players.

Ownage - This squad has a chance to get into TWL, if they stick to playing weak squads. It is obvious by looking at the past games that whenever they play a good squad they get punished. However, they're improving and lately attempt to play better squads, which I respect. Although, if they make TWL, they probably won't do great.

Razor - a new-born squad made for TWL. Not sure how they'll do, and TWL is in a month.

British Squad - Pretty sure they'll get in TWLD, but will get smashed.

Syne - a big LAFF at these newbs. They play nothing but newbs to try to get in TWL. Pathetic. Cant get any worse then this squad. If they make qualify, they'll be Season 8's Gantz.

Soulcamp - A respectable squad, which I hope will qualify. They will need to try hard to get somewhere in TWL. Good luck to you guys!

Comment

hmm

Stor - lol theyll make it but i dont see them going over 5-5

Sk8 - they'll be there in playoffs, only to choke again

Heavy - Why do people think they're good? I can see them getting a few good wins again when they have good weeks and they MIGHT even make first playoff round

QS - Guess I shouldnt talk about my own squad, but we'll be around for playoffs, atm im adjusting our teaming for TWL. When we get our endgame down straight we'll be back where we belong

Elude - lol, they can outstray anyone almost, but they cant beat a solid TEAM.

Ice - frontrunners atm, but who knows when twl comes what things will look like..if them and sk8 stop playing 300 games/day

Diso - comparing them to heavy and elude is a low blow :P They're going to be around in playoffs also

Brits - they have some players who have been around for quite a while, but i still think they're a doormat squad

-f- - in no rush to get their TWL line set since its not close enough to yet but I imagine it will be good

Razor - meh there will be a squad like them full of good people who just seem..random. Depending on how well they play together they might end up being a very good squad. I just dont know if they'll last

Ancients - they always find a way to get into playoffs..theyre just not very good at them

Pirates - Same situation as Ancs and -f-..people sorta forget about them although they were in the final last season. Theyll probably make playoffs too.

crap 4 more squads..well the ones not worth mentioning that will qualify anyway: menasor, syne, soulcamp, and ownage.

It's pretty much obvious at this point that unless there are some upsets the playoffs will look like: Ice, Diso, sk8, QS, -f-, Ancs, Pirates, and my guess to the last spot would be razor at this point, but its too early to tell..dont know why i bothered though i guess theres not a lot better at 12:30 when you cant sleep :/
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

crap 4 more squads..well the ones not worth mentioning that will qualify anyway: menasor, syne, soulcamp, and ownage.

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88821087, the day after losing to menasor, typical kids
              Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

well i can go through any squad's record and pull out embarrassing losses, but in league its top line vs top line, so ill be there

Comment

I think we're talkin about teams who did not qualify yet, Izor.
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

well, i saw diso in there and i thought they are qualified..and its simpler to just do the whole league instead of posting in that thread later

Comment

diso aint qualified
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                        well i can go through any squad's record and pull out embarrassing losses, but in league its top line vs top line, so ill be there
                        Maybe but 3 of your best players played
                        Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

paladen for surprise squad in all leagues!

afk -plotting twl plan-
                          Last edited by gerry; 12-03-2005, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokes
                            Maybe but 3 of your best players played
                            It's all about your mind (and motivation). I can go 3-10 against you guys only because I'm not motivated enough to play a bunch of guys/aliases I've never seen.

However, if I face let's say Ice, I'm 100% motivated.
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

i agree with izor.

Comment

Working...
                              X