My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by genocidal
    If he's not a good terr in the first place then the argument is even stronger.
    Yeah he might have been cheating in those twbd matches because of the high Tek's. I didn't say that was the first twbd mythril cheated in all I was saying is that for all we know it could have been, and it still could be or he might have cheated in all of those TWBD's who knows for sure. But you're still not answering my main point. If you would have replaced Mythril in all of those games with an average terrier would the outcome still be the same, would GV still have made the points? Unfortunately we don't know the answer to that, but I'd like to think so considering the basers the squad has. Removing GV from TWLB doesn't punish the person who deserves the punishment (Mythril) it doesn't punish him anymore because he's finished. Mythril was done being punished when he was banned, that was his punishment. Randedl is being punished for not knowing that Mythril would cheat and in turn the basers on Grapevine are being punished for not knowing Mythril would cheat. But I guess at this point there are too many people that fear Grapevine would be too great a challenge in TWLB and so they want them out. Seems as though that whichever is going to cause the smaller upset works even though it's not as fair.

Beating a dead horse at this point though...

P.S. Whoever recruits Zerzera to their TWL squad should be removed from whichever TWL area he plays in, if this is the "logic" we're going to carry.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

• There is a difference reaver, if they recruit zerz he wont be (C) rite away. Mythril was a (C) of GV thats why the squad was punished. If he was only (A) or nothing he would of only been banned and nothing happen to the squad.

And about the "we dont know if he cheated in every BD" thats tru, we dont know, but we also dont know if he cheated in every single 1 of the bds he played, we also dont know if he cheated in every single TWDD and TWJD he played in either, i think thats why they werent removed from those leagues, since thier was no proof of it in those two leagues.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• I do not think it is fair that such punishments exist for captains and not for others.

Does anybody else not find it insane that if Mythril were only and assistant captain and was caught that the only outcome would be his being banned?

When a squad can have 3 captains this double standard is retarded. If it were a solo captain, sure, because he is responsible for that squad. If it is a 3-team captain (or if it is 1 captain and 2 co-caps assigned to accept people to the roster) then come on, let the other two make ammends if they are innocent.

That, or if you catch a person cheating in a TWL game (even if they are a non-captain) ban the entire squad. With everybody preaching about how "you need to be careful about who you make captain", I'd like to see them follow the same advice in their recruiting, and then tell me it's as easy as they say.
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
          But I guess at this point there are too many people that fear Grapevine would be too great a challenge in TWLB and so they want them out.
          Yeah, that's totally it.
          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

• Throw Gv out of leagues for cheating captains. thank you

Originally posted by Randedl
            I do not think it is fair that such punishments exist for captains and not for others.

Does anybody else not find it insane that if Mythril were only and assistant captain and was caught that the only outcome would be his being banned?

When a squad can have 3 captains this double standard is retarded. If it were a solo captain, sure, because he is responsible for that squad. If it is a 3-team captain (or if it is 1 captain and 2 co-caps assigned to accept people to the roster) then come on, let the other two make ammends if they are innocent.

That, or if you catch a person cheating in a TWL game (even if they are a non-captain) ban the entire squad. With everybody preaching about how "you need to be careful about who you make captain", I'd like to see them follow the same advice in their recruiting, and then tell me it's as easy as they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
              I do not think it is fair that such punishments exist for captains and not for others.

I know what you are saying and I probably understand what you feel, but if it wasn't your squad, how you would actually see it then ? This is not really a question that needs to be answered, but my guess is if this never happened and a squadcaptain cheated, from lets say Quicksand, I bet no one would even care (I Like you Izor and your squad, but you know what I mean with all the ez and trash ) and this thread would probably have 1 page.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                There is a difference reaver, if they recruit zerz he wont be (C) rite away. Mythril was a (C) of GV thats why the squad was punished. If he was only (A) or nothing he would of only been banned and nothing happen to the squad.

And about the "we dont know if he cheated in every BD" thats tru, we dont know, but we also dont know if he cheated in every single 1 of the bds he played, we also dont know if he cheated in every single TWDD and TWJD he played in either, i think thats why they werent removed from those leagues, since thier was no proof of it in those two leagues.
                There is a difference though, Zerzera is a known cheater and was banned for cheating. So even if someone doesn't recruit zerz and make him a (C), whoever recruited him should be punished. Why is it any different? If we're going to try and "set an example" by removing a squad from a league because of one person on the squad cheating (captain) then a captain that recruits one person who cheats should also be removed from the league that the cheater plays in.

I'm pretty sure rand was just saything this, but:
                And another thing, if Randedl would have demoted Mythril to an assistant, then Grapevine would have been left in TWLB. This is just messed up... I'd say the message that was being sent to the public about cheaters was well received, incase you didn't notice people from Grapevine's roster left because a cheater was on the squad. Some people left because Grapevine was removed from TWLB. Why did they do this? Because some stranger made a bad decision.

I know Shriek was removed from TWL for something similiar to this but it wasn't the same. The rule we had at the time was for just such an incident but we didn't have a rule for the incident at the time the incident with GV happened.

Edit: I've proved my point well enough and I know that it doesn't matter, regardless of what is said here the changes will stay.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

• So basically since there is no rule in the TWL rulebook that says "If you're a dumbass and make someone captain who uses cheat programs frequently in TWD games and then gets caught then your squad is banned from TWLB" GV should be allowed to compete.

Comment

• Yes.

Or there should be a rule saying "If you are a dumbass and recruit somebody who cheats, knowingly or not, your squad should get the same punishment".

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Or is there a difference between a captain trusting a recruit/member and a captain trusting someone that he has promoted to lead or help lead with him?

Comment

• THere is a difference between recruiting a known cheater and him actualy gettin caught in TWD games. Zerz mite of been banned for cheating b4, as well as other ppl i know but that doesnt mean they still cheat or would cheat. Maybe they only cheat in base / baseelim. Myth got caught / admitted it or whatever he did, either way thats the reason they were banned, has nothing to do with "previous cheaters"

I dont konw why the rule is that if its a (C) then ur squad is punnished, i didnt write the rules, in either case ur squad would still have the same punishment.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          THere is a difference between recruiting a known cheater and him actualy gettin caught in TWD games. Zerz mite of been banned for cheating b4, as well as other ppl i know but that doesnt mean they still cheat or would cheat. Maybe they only cheat in base / baseelim. Myth got caught / admitted it or whatever he did, either way thats the reason they were banned, has nothing to do with "previous cheaters"

I dont konw why the rule is that if its a (C) then ur squad is punnished, i didnt write the rules, in either case ur squad would still have the same punishment.
                          this is the 2nd time mythril was banned
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Just bc he is dumb enough to get caught 2 times, and this time cost his squad a TWLB spot doesnt mean that Zerz will cheat again. And now that u pointed out its his 2nd ban i dont even feel sry for rand at all bc he should of known this seeing he was staff b4.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• If you can't trust staff's judgement, who can you trust?

And I am not looking for your pity, I am looking for realistic rules and punishments.

Staff says they are sending a message to cheaters? No they aren't, they are sending a message to squadowners to not have co-captains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl

Staff says they are sending a message to cheaters? No they aren't, they are sending a message to squadowners to not have co-captains.
                                No there sending a message to squadowners not to have co-captains who are retarded.

I'm a co-cap. mr_flab being squad owner and the last thing on my mind would be cheating in a twd game if my squad had got into TWL.
                                Last edited by Doc Flabby; 04-23-2006, 05:17 AM.
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X