My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm still waiting for the unofficial appeal
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Flabby
      No there sending a message to squadowners not to have co-captains who are retarded.

I'm a co-cap. mr_flab being squad owner and the last thing on my mind would be cheating in a twd game if my squad had got into TWL.
      So if you were not a captain you would think about cheating?
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• The fact is that a co-captain on Grapevine cheated and now admitts to it. Sorry Rand, but I'm pretty sure if someone on dice cheated, and as a result dice was removed from TWLB, you would be in total support of it.

You can't just change your opinions because it's your squad. Think before you post, you're making yourself look like a jackass.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Hey, im broly, and i have a conscience. Do you?

Anyone who says GV deserves to get in TWLB is completely biased, and you know you are. I know a couple cool people in GV, and some i cannot stand. If Mythril was caught before anything involving TWL started, then not allowing GV into TWLB is like a giant DOH to the fucking head, as nothing involving TWL had began. I could be wrong, considering GV had gotten into TWL but it hadn't started. Someone correct me if the rules are enforced when squads are invited but actual TWL gameplay hasn't begun. Now, if the rules were in full motion, you're whining and crap about "reputation" and "we're better than Shinobi we should get in, we have a better line" is pretty retarded. He was a (C), he cheated, and as with many other squads that faced similiar punishments, he was banned and you weren't allowed in TWLB. If thats the case, you really shouldn't be allowed in any leagues.
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

• i say let people cheat , afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth
              The fact is that a co-captain on Grapevine cheated and now admitts to it. Sorry Rand, but I'm pretty sure if someone on dice cheated, and as a result dice was removed from TWLB, you would be in total support of it.

You can't just change your opinions because it's your squad. Think before you post, you're making yourself look like a jackass.
              Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't really care what other squads do or what they don't right now, I care about my squad.

If my squad tells me we lost because somebody was cheating, I tell them to play better next time.

It's 3 weeks after the fact. We aren't going to be in TWLB. I don't agree with it but whatever, life goes on.

If TWLB is better off without Grapevine, then fine.

Can we please do something about voth posting on these forums now? I know we'd be better off after that.

And change the rules for next season. This was a retarded interpretation of them and total overkill.
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X