QS vs. Sk8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QS vs. Sk8

valeron> people talk about about quicksand, but sk8 seems like the losers to me
    valeron> after this atleast
    valeron> well this was a disgrace to twl, im out of here

..Do i know this player? No, but what he said clearly says it all.
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

good game sk8?

if thats the only way you can beat us i guess you gotta do what you gotta do
    "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

Eazy> (AnZu)>well we aren't gonna move it, call it lame if you want but it's your own problem not ours

This is sad to me.

I would never want a win this way, but sk8 seemed more than welcoming.

valeron> why doesnt sk8 reschedule?
      Unabled> Cause qs dont deserve it

This seems to be the mentality surrounding it, and that's a damn shame.

Result of Sk8 vs. Quicksand: 50 - 0
      fizzy> goodgame
      Collusion> bye bye qs
      JuNkA> :/

At least Junka seemed apprehensive.

What a disappointment.
      Last edited by Ignominy; 06-04-2006, 03:21 PM.
      afksry

Comment

don't you already have a thing about this
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

it seems Qs's constant over-shit talking is biting them in the ass, although it is lame, shit happens

Comment

HAHAHA newbies

deez posts made me laff irl.

Comment

If shit-talking is the factor here, that makes the people who can't handle it unquestionably more at fault than those talking it.
              afksry

Comment

lool I thought the no-show was a joke, but it was for real. ahahahahahahh....
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

Why would I lie about saying we were gonna have a no show? I specifically said that this week was going to be hard, and that we could only make those 2 time slots. Hell we could have made a game yesterday, but apparently rules are meant to be broken, or ignored. I suppose this is the way ops want TWL to go down
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

How did Neth break any TWL rules? He scheduled your game within an hour of your suggested choice when you had at least 3-4 days to agree with a time on the TWL site. SK8 does not have to accommodate you nor does TWL staff. For the rest of your season here don't tell the squad when you can only be online and for season 10 if you accept an invite make sure you can feild at least a line, doesn't matter how good they are, it's a waste of a twl spot if not.

Comment

all this bitch and whine over something that is basically your own fault.

if you can't field 5 ppl for a game, that's not sk8's or staffs fault, it's your own.

and untill you can field 5 ppl every week, you're not twl material.
                      Displaced> I get pussy every day
                      Displaced> I'm rich
                      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                      Thors> prolly
                      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

u forfeited,get over it. Better luck nextweek

just a fuckin game.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Sk8 is La8me.
                          carpe diem

Comment

I already posted the rule. I'll do it again. Actually, twl.trenchwars.org isnt loading for me so I really cant do it right now. It is under the scheduling rule, 7.05 I think to be exact. It says that when squads cannot come to an agreement on time, sat/sun 14:00-16:00 will be scheduled by order of first availability. If those slots are not available, then the 1 pm and 5 pm slots will be given out. One of those other rules says that there is a maximum of 3 slots in one division, and 5 slots overall that are available during each time slot. When I scheduled this match, one of my last posts was to point out that 1-4 pm COULD NOT be given to us by the TWL rules, because sk8 had games at 1 and 4 pm, and the other 2 slots were both filled. This leaves saturday or sunday at 5 pm. We had enough on yesterday, although it was not our first choice. At worst I expected a sat 3 pm time slot to be given to us, but knowing that nethila has a preference toward sunday games, I hoped that he would give us the 5 pm time slot, seeing as how we are the much smaller roster, and my scheduling notes also showed how we were having a hard time already with showing players. But still, at the very worst, we would have been able to show were the rules followed. Instead, we get a time that we have a larger number of people unable to show up to. I brought this up several times during the week, no one cared then. I dont know if you thought I was just bullshitting you, but I for one couldnt make that time because I work sunday 7 till 3. Wouldnt have been a problem still, if the rest of my squad wasnt in similar situations.

Nethila managed to bring up an interesting point though. When we signed up for TWL we are obligated to show up to the time we are scheduled to, and that in the end it may not be up to us. This couldnt be more wrong. I didnt agree to enter this league so that you could ignore all the rules and fuck my squad over. I agreed to enter this league based on the rules clearly written on the TWL website.

EDIT: I can understand why you people on 35 person roster squads blame us for not showing a line of 5 people, because you have 10 people on at all times of the day. Our squad never has been like that though.

EDIT 2: Twl site is back up

7.05 If neither Squad enters a time into negotiation on the website or if a time can not be agreed upon both squads, the League Operator will assign it. The League Operator will choose a time slot starting between 2pm and 4pm EST (1900 - 2100 GMT) on either Saturday or Sunday by order of first availability. Timeslots of starting times of 1pm and 5pm EST (1800, 2200 GMT) may be chosen if no other slots are available.
                            7.02 There will be a total of five (5) available games per time slot. If a time slot is filled, another must be negotiated and chosen. Only 3 games of one league devision are allowed in one slot.
                            Last edited by Izor; 06-04-2006, 04:10 PM.
                            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                              SK8 does not have to accommodate you nor does TWL staff.
                              sk8 doesn't HAVE to accomodate them, but wouldn't they want to? Wouldn't they rather play for the win?

Originally posted by Underground
                              Izor shut up son.
                              Sk8 requested a Saturday game while you wanted Sunday. Nethila scheduled it Sunday. What else do you want? We will be missing players too. Shit happens!
                              I wont start whining because of this. Someone would have to be screwed since we didnt agree on a time. We got screwed, you got screwed. Couldn't be better!
                              Originally posted by End
                              To be honest UG, you did exactly the same thing to Ancients. You woudnt agree to a Sunday game and thus screwed us over on a Saturday game. You seem to be going through this twl by making others show week lines. Stop playing on Saturday other squads go outside and shit.
                              ...maybe not?

I don't think this should be blamed on neth at all. It should've been handled between the squads. Embarrasing win for sk8.
                              afksry

Comment

Working...
                              X