No announcement yet.

QS vs. Sk8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then maybe we should clear the deluge part of your appeal right here right now.

you messaged and pm'd me about deluge's situation asap, which is great. I answered, i told you to send an email to the TWL email so i have a hard copy and deluge can play anytime. you did that. solved.
    however, moments later, i've been told that deluge didnt leave accidently and in fact it was some in-squad shit or something, i tried to talk to you, you werent online. so i left you a message saying deluge can still play twl, but he wont be playing this week. SWP applies cause his leaving of QS wasnt accidental.

next day, i log on. i received 2 messages. one from ratty.. saying something along the line 'Izor> forfeit or not, i will play deluge this weekend'". i treated that as trash. 2nd message is from you, Izor: LOL, forget what i said.

how did i not handle deluge's case fairly? I BELIEVED you that deluge left accidently and even told you hes fine. Just like how i treated King Baba. But when i received info that stated you said it yourself that deluge left cause of some stupid shit, I treated deluge's case the same way i treated eelam. Still eligible for TWL, but not this week's game. Simple as that. I honestly dont know how else i should have treated deluge's situation. Let him leave and rejoin, leave and rejoin, leave and rejoin and still eligible to play everything?

In your appeal, you said you first thought deluge really left for some stupid reason, but later found out he indeed left accidently. Maybe you should have told me or talked to me? instead of just coming here and bash me.

2nd part of your appeal is now solved. Deluge will be the same case as Eelam.

You can now wait patiently for the decision on the 1st part of your appeal. And while you are waiting, maybe you should take that stick that say "neth doesnt like us, so he will screw us over" out of your nose so you can think straight.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Lets just end this. Quicksand had to forfeit the game today, I tried the best I could along with Izor to get this straightened out, and I think any good captain would have done the same. Now that is obvious that nothing is going to become of any of this, lets just drop it. Honestly I expected to lose to either sk8 or dice anyways, that is why I predicted quicksand 6-4 instead of 7-3, just going to have pwn up the rest of the season and make the playoffs anyways, and then we can play sk8 there to see which squad is actually better, as is the true nature of TWL.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol maybe you want to drop it, but why should we give out free wins to faggots, plus I already made my victory comic for when my appeal is accepted:

I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

1. QS prolly did a no show on purpose because they couldn't have their "top 5 " show and hoped they can BS their way to get a replay
          2. I would easily add people if a squad I was supposed to face didn't show enough people
          3. I'm sick of QS, half of these TWL threads involve them in some way just shutup
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I'm glad this will likely be rescheduled. This is a game many people, myself included, expected to be good and were looking forward to seeing.

I just feel bad for Eric is God and Junka and any other sk8 members who didn't want a win like this. It really makes you look bad.
            afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila

Yes, 2 and 3 are full and technically, 5 is the only available spot. But that doesnt mean the game will be scheduled at 5.
              Originally posted by Nethila
              But that does not mean as a TWL Op, i cant stick an extra game to the time slot.

These 2 quotes show you breaking the rules clearly I think. In the First Quote you say, "Technically" if 2pm and 3pm games are full then you use the open 5pm slot. Technically, as a TW Staff member you are supposed to follow the rules that are set.

Sticking in an extra game to a time slot that is FULL seems to be clearly violating what you just said in quote 1.

Im not saying you are out to get quicksand or anything. But It seems to me that in regardes to this game, you fucked up and/or didnt follow the scheduling rules.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

well yeah kk, the entire basis of my appeal is that wasnt a legal time, and even though he may have been trying to come to what seemed to him to be the most logical compromise, when I sat down and looked at how I thought things would play out I got tranny tricked. Not to mention when I brought this during the week..literally no one fucking cared heh. We made every attempt we could to play it this week with rescheduling but both the TWL ops and sk8 would have no part in it.

mega btw..how many threads last season were about or by dice? probably more than other squads I'm sure. Are you playing vs us this weekend? I'm looking forward to the game already if so Of course, with all the duels I've beaten you in it wont be very challenging. You guys really dont fly your birds all that well. Except of course Azr3al
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I think the world is ending.

Get a grip, hookers.
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                    well yeah kk, the entire basis of my appeal is that wasnt a legal time, and even though he may have been trying to come to what seemed to him to be the most logical compromise, when I sat down and looked at how I thought things would play out I got tranny tricked. Not to mention when I brought this during the week..literally no one fucking cared heh. We made every attempt we could to play it this week with rescheduling but both the TWL ops and sk8 would have no part in it.

mega btw..how many threads last season were about or by dice? probably more than other squads I'm sure. Are you playing vs us this weekend? I'm looking forward to the game already if so Of course, with all the duels I've beaten you in it wont be very challenging. You guys really dont fly your birds all that well. Except of course Azr3al
                    dice ended up winning 2 titles, quicksand won't do that.
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Think what hes saying pascone is that last year dice had alot of controversial players which created alot of attention toward your squad. Its the same thing with QS this year, and since they have the "I Dont Give a Fuck" attitude people dont like them. Especially staff members who are pretty much the easiest targets for verbal harrasment in this game. I could deffinatley see a staff member maybe not so much being biased, but have a grudge for a team like qs. You have to remeber that it is just a game and its not like your job is at stake if you dont follow the rules to penefit yourslef somehow. This kind of thing comes up every year for a reason.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

yo if you want to be treated fairly, try not to be such cunts. way of the world!
                        jee

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                          Think what hes saying pascone is that last year dice had alot of controversial players which created alot of attention toward your squad. Its the same thing with QS this year, and since they have the "I Dont Give a Fuck" attitude people dont like them. Especially staff members who are pretty much the easiest targets for verbal harrasment in this game. I could deffinatley see a staff member maybe not so much being biased, but have a grudge for a team like qs. You have to remeber that it is just a game and its not like your job is at stake if you dont follow the rules to penefit yourslef somehow. This kind of thing comes up every year for a reason.
                          dice had some skill/cheats to back it up though, just a thought
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

I motion we kick QS out of TWL on the basis that they bitch too much. Maybe by next season they will turn off the constant PMS-mode and get that needle that's all the rage for the ladies today.

Yes QS, there is a needle that takes care of that "time of the month" for you all that seems to last all month long.

It's called karma bitches. If you don't like it, and if you can't handle it, then might I suggest you go play with Legos and dinkie cars? You're a group of what, 17 year olds? If this is causing such a crisis in your life I can't imagine what your reaction is going to be outside of this game.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

LEGOs are for adults too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                                LEGOs are for adults too!
                                Well... er, I'm talking about those retardedly huge Mega Blocks that you see Special Ed. kids playing with.

Comment

Working...
                                X