Comment

ez newbies, stop crying
      Ara / AraGee / Death
      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm looking for jamal. Has anyone seen him?
        TWLJ Season 5 Champion
        TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
        TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
          I motion we kick QS out of TWL on the basis that they bitch too much. Maybe by next season they will turn off the constant PMS-mode and get that needle that's all the rage for the ladies today.

Yes QS, there is a needle that takes care of that "time of the month" for you all that seems to last all month long.

It's called karma bitches. If you don't like it, and if you can't handle it, then might I suggest you go play with Legos and dinkie cars? You're a group of what, 17 year olds? If this is causing such a crisis in your life I can't imagine what your reaction is going to be outside of this game.

actually if you must know ill be 21 on july 16th

and what? are your feelings getting hurt on a 2d space game? who cares if someone talks trash.shrug it off..its a 2-dimensional spaceship game on the internet ..do 2 letters (ez) really offend you that much ? if so... then i think you all are the bitchy PMS 17 year olds..not us....learn to deal with it
          "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced
            all this bitch and whine over something that is basically your own fault.

if you can't field 5 ppl for a game, that's not sk8's or staffs fault, it's your own.

and untill you can field 5 ppl every week, you're not twl material.
            Not our fault neth gave us a time we didnt even argree on .. we're not TWL material? but we beat your TWL material squad
            Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

see izor the thing is that all the threads last year about dice were not started by our own fucking players whining like little kids. Duels? never duel chumps like you, I like to play against people that either have got TWL experience or some pussy in their lifetime
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

hero star made that one stupid post at the start of the season
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

So far there has been no real answers for the true question. This game isn't a popularity contest btw, why does the fact that we call you all easy have anything to do with TWL rules not being followed? Honestly the only answer I have gotten so far is "TWL ops don't have to follow TWL rules"... is there an answer?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                    next day, i log on. i received 2 messages. one from ratty.. saying something along the line 'Izor> forfeit or not, i will play deluge this weekend'"
                    LMAO someones a little snitching bitch RATTY

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                      So far there has been no real answers for the true question. This game isn't a popularity contest btw, why does the fact that we call you all easy have anything to do with TWL rules not being followed? Honestly the only answer I have gotten so far is "TWL ops don't have to follow TWL rules"... is there an answer?
                      patience i think, takes a bit to decide whether or not they're going to follow rules, or give in to staffers on sk8 telling them what to do

on an unrelated note why would anyone listen to what ratty... says about me. not the most trustable source

Also, the majority of people on this forum have seen that we are right about this and got screwed over bad, intentionally or not. At this point if it stands, every time there is a bad scheduling time this is going to be referred to just to build that case of abuse. Especially with sk8, since they are impossible to deal with and somehow manage to get times that end up in their favor.
                      Last edited by Izor; 06-05-2006, 06:42 PM.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                        it's because u r all ugly

Comment

lol it's impossible to argue with megaman since he's owned every league this season
                          1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

conf, i talked to patrick the other day, missed talking to him, always makes me laugh

and mega i hope you die
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

thanks bike, means a lot to me bro :wub:

Comment

dont let pred_fnm give you a hard time about this hes not allowed to deal with it after all
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X