No announcement yet.

-FINAL- vs Pirates quarter-final appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay wow, basically a match ends 30 minutes before the next time slot when it takes less than 30 minutes to be played, I just formulated it in another way, doesnt change much of what Im saying that the first round and third round bot problems didnt amount to THAT much to be replayed for another week, playoff matches are just longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Singer
      okay wow, basically a match ends 30 minutes before the next time slot when it takes less than 30 minutes to be played, I just formulated it in another way, doesnt change much of what Im saying that the first round and third round bot problems didnt amount to THAT much to be replayed for another week, playoff matches are just longer.
      arguments against rules never work because staff goes with the rules anyway.. ehh..
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy
        4.03 If all technical difficulties are resolved after the 30 minutes before next time slot games, and if the game slots allow it, the match can be replayed immediatly in consent with the Captains.
        Disq is only complaining because his squad lost the game. If the outcome were different, you wouldn't see his ass demaning any justice, he would take the win and walk away.

I can see through fake ass people, and disq happens to be one of them. All this abiding to rules bullshit front, disq, you only follow rules when they work in your favor. And, like zingy said, there's no rule about it needing to take 30 minutes. Stop twisting this shit because your fucking squad lost.

If you really believed in following the TWL rules and shit, you wouldn't of added your players. You would have stood your ground. You could have appealed, and things may have turned out differently. Instead, you added your players because you said you were "forced" to do so. I think you added your players because your attempt of postponing the game failed. Disq, you're not all about justice, you're all about whatever works to your advantage.

It sucks that you had to play yourself, scorch and font instead of jack, domi, koan, or whoever else. But, you can't just postpone a game because you don't have your top line. That's your own problem. And that having to go to work in 8 hours bullshit, what are you doing up right now, arguing about a free game. I remember seeing abstruct post somewhere about this being a free game, and we shouldn't complain about the bots crashing and shit. So, stop trying to use this "bot-crashing" bullshit excuse to work it into your own favor. Face it, your squad lost to a better squad. Grow up, and move on.

By the way, I have to say, you must be some stupid ass fuck. Who the hell postpones a TWL game when you've already played 2 out of the 3 games...lol, you have no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
          And, like zingy said, there's no rule about it needing to take 30 minutes. Stop twisting this shit because your fucking squad lost.

If you really believed in following the TWL rules and shit, you wouldn't of added your players. You would have stood your ground.
          As for the '30 minutes' thing, I think that it would work in -f-'s favor not against them.

I think adding players was the right move in the event that staff did not make a proper appeal. Atleast it would have been some type of an "insurance" in case they did win that 3rd round.
          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

What Zingy said was correct.
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Disqualifier
              We had already restarted round 1 (-FINAL- was winning)
              The bot got stuck at 24-24.... how is that -FINAL- winning? enlighten me with your almight powerzzzz....!

You played the same players the replay of round 3 as you did during the original round 3, so don't tell me you were just adding 5 people that weren't afk.

Just stop whining and let us autistic kids win something for once too, while you athletic intelligent goodlooking ubergreat fantastic veterans lose for once...

I can see where you're coming from, and as a returned favour me and half our starting line will not show up to semi-finals due to vacation... Now, doesn't that make you feel a little better dear cutshiputchipuu
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Alright Disq has a point here, but amid all the controversey -F- still played the same five players in the final round. Now if someone like Sika or Fludd had to leave then the case would favor -F- more, but they didn't leave. They still fielded the same five active players and tried to win.
                7:RaCka> yo
                7:ph> hi
                7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
                7:ph> oops
                7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
                7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

Disq is only complaining because his squad lost the game. If the outcome were different, you wouldn't see his ass demaning any justice, he would take the win and walk away.

I can see through fake ass people, and disq happens to be one of them. All this abiding to rules bullshit front, disq, you only follow rules when they work in your favor. And, like zingy said, there's no rule about it needing to take 30 minutes. Stop twisting this shit because your fucking squad lost.

If you really believed in following the TWL rules and shit, you wouldn't of added your players. You would have stood your ground. You could have appealed, and things may have turned out differently. Instead, you added your players because you said you were "forced" to do so. I think you added your players because your attempt of postponing the game failed. Disq, you're not all about justice, you're all about whatever works to your advantage.

It sucks that you had to play yourself, scorch and font instead of jack, domi, koan, or whoever else. But, you can't just postpone a game because you don't have your top line. That's your own problem. And that having to go to work in 8 hours bullshit, what are you doing up right now, arguing about a free game. I remember seeing abstruct post somewhere about this being a free game, and we shouldn't complain about the bots crashing and shit. So, stop trying to use this "bot-crashing" bullshit excuse to work it into your own favor. Face it, your squad lost to a better squad. Grow up, and move on.

By the way, I have to say, you must be some stupid ass fuck. Who the hell postpones a TWL game when you've already played 2 out of the 3 games...lol, you have no common sense.
                  that guy is totally awesome. Hey, wanna be my dalai Llama?

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                    that guy is totally awesome. Hey, wanna be my dalai Llama?
                    Lol.

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                      Lol.
                      Scoreboard. LOL

Comment

Scoreboard. LOL
                        LOL?

Comment

there is no official rules for Playoff matches if your not going to follow the regular season rules then you best be posting them before next season In my opinion this has been a horrible season You just need more twl ops
                          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled
                            there is no official rules for Playoff matches if your not going to follow the regular season rules then you best be posting them before next season In my opinion this has been a horrible season You just need more twl ops
                            and a stable season rules for us to follow not to break it

Comment

I was a little surprised that they continued to play that game, especially after the rule. The bot broke down two times on -F- and it somewhat was demoralizing for the guys. They had already been on for hours playing in TWLD, TWLB, and here they are playing the waiting game with an unstable bot. I mean, it's just not the right mindset to play that type of a game.

Like Disq said, it was something, according to the rule, we would have liked to play it in a normal setting. Can't tell you how much it affects you when you're leading, but in the back of your mind thinking, "is the bot going to die again? should we hurry before it does?"

Since a lot of the players were emotionally drained already in our previous games, it was common sense for us to accept the rule and try it again next week.

That's pretty much it from my point of view, I'm not going to make this into a "bash staff" thread. Thats really not my motive at all. I know you guys are trying to do the best you can. So thanks.
                              RaCka> how can i get you here
                              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

gg -FINAL-,. you dickfaces got exactly what you deserved :greedy:
                                "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                                Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                                " - Tyler the Creator
                                Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Working...
                                X