No announcement yet.

-FINAL- vs Pirates quarter-final appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was impossible to have 5 players on at the illegal time they scheduled us for.

And Underground I see you in every TWL post saying "get over it".. what a dumbass, maybe if I was on Sk8 I could have that much ego after having an entire seasons worth of BS calls going my way. I think it is fairly easy to say that even if your somehow manage to win TWLD it will be seen as a fucking joke anyways. I know after all the bullshit staff help you received I wouldn't even consider it. Now if someone like Syndicate or another squad that actually played well to get there, well that is another story.

I am very surprised that -F- got screwed here, but it just goes to show you that having certain people on your squad really does matter. Just like week 3 I believe when Neth banned someone for getting the "last word" before a match on one team, and even though 2dragons was doing the same and was in the game for pirates, he didn't get banned. And I believe that other team started 4v5 because of that. If TWL staff isn't going to follow rules then perhaps you should just step down and let someone who isn't incompetant take your spot next season, so we can have a real season for once.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

UG think about ur hart honey
      I wasnt attacking sk8 here

Comment

I am making a new deck for next season.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

LOL
          wark, Sk8 doesnt need you to respect us.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>

As geeky, and nerdy as it is..... it's just down right fu***** hilarious:

LOL!!
            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

ok that was funny
              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Not taking sides, but who was the host of that match? Where are the host's logs?

Edit: It was Reaver.

Comment

wark, no team ever played 4 v 5 against us unless they didn't have enough. Do not make up shit if you dont know what your talking about. 2dragons hasn't even played much at all this season so why would he matter? You guys and your 'corrupted mod bs', if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't even be a TWL. So know your role, stfu and suck it. (p.s.) suck it hard
                  I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

The mistake was when -F- added players. Why play at all if you were going to appeal anyways? Doesn't make sense to me.
                    7:RaCka> yo
                    7:ph> hi
                    7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
                    7:ph> oops
                    7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
                    7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

more quicksand members posting in threads ... yay!
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by saiyansoldier
                        The mistake was when -F- added players. Why play at all if you were going to appeal anyways? Doesn't make sense to me.
                        At that point, not adding players would just be stupid. Everyone that is saying they shouldnt have added players now would be saying 'They were just doing it to be difficult' if they hadnt, just like when we forfeited to Sk8, no matter the real reason.

The fact does not change that it was an illegal game not given consent by both captains, and adding players and playing it does not change that. If -f- managed to win, Pirates could make the case that it was still not given consent by both sides, and even though they agreed to it, they would still be in the right
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                          At that point, not adding players would just be stupid. Everyone that is saying they shouldnt have added players now would be saying 'They were just doing it to be difficult' if they hadnt, just like when we forfeited to Sk8, no matter the real reason.

The fact does not change that it was an illegal game not given consent by both captains, and adding players and playing it does not change that. If -f- managed to win, Pirates could make the case that it was still not given consent by both sides, and even though they agreed to it, they would still be in the right
                          You really think things work like that?

And in your case, staff handled things correctly, SO STFU ABOUT THAT ALREADY, IT HAPPENED FUCKIN 2 MONTHS AGO STUPID BIATCH GO SMOKE SOME UKRAINIAN POT YOU DICKFACED TURTLEHEAD
                          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Somehow this does not surprise me at all...
                            Maybe the secret TWL Playoff rules will be published in a written form for the next season.

Comment

then again you think staff handled things correctly in your case too.

and its very clear that outside of members of your own squad, you're clearly in the minority. Just like you're in the minority in thinking that staff handled scheduling properly with us, excluding our opinions and sk8's
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                                Adding players was a big mistake.

You cant add players and try to win and then appeal if you lose.
                                How many chances to win do you want?
                                Ok, lets pretend for a minute that -f- had not added players:

Then, pirates would have gotten a free round 3 win. -F- would have appealed, and -F- may not have won the appeal, for whatever reason. Pirates would have gotten the game.

Does that sound fair to -F-, if they had done that? Adding players was the only 'insurance' that there was at the time.

And even if -F- had won that round 3, pirates would have still been within their right to appeal, for the same reasons (considering that timezone is not the factor the appeal is discussing). So I don't see why -F- is being chastized for adding players, it was the only thing they could do at the time.

So basically since BOTH teams could have appealed, regardless of the outcome of the round, that last round should be considered void.

According to an interpretation of the rules, it seems like -F- is right.
                                CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Working...
                                X