X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underground
    get over it, byebye
    LOL, is that the only phrase you know?

Maybe you should just stop posting on the forum if that's all you're going to say in every post. Maybe you should get over it. Whatever "it" is that causes you to troll threads and post that.
    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
      bullshit, you're only saying this cause you lost. if you won, you wouldn't be posting this BULLSHIT
      relax.

hard to win when the game shouldn't have been played in the first place. that was the point i was trying to make.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
        relax.

hard to win when the game shouldn't have been played in the first place. that was the point i was trying to make.
        Technically it shouldn't have been any harder for you guys than it was for Pirates. We were in the same situation. Therefore that line at least is a moot point.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Where is PREDATOR when people needs to get NUKE'D?! :fear:
          1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Originally posted by death row
            relax.

I informed my squad that we'd use the option not to play, as we already had played TWL playoffs games since 1pm, at that time for over 4 and a half hours, plus warmups, that we'd be done for the day - Disqualifier

You guys were tired....that's why you wanted to stall the 3rd round to next week...try this, next time, don't compete for all three fucking leagues. You guys knew going into the playoffs that playoff matches would take a lot more time than regular season matches. Everyone knew that. Everyone knew that they would have to sacrifice extra time during the playoffs...so quit your bullshittin. Everyones been fucked over by the system in one way or the other, why should we suddenly care about you? Especially when you guys agreed to play by adding your players...you lost your case there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Masterful
              Lol epi and 2dragons are both on pirates Kim ex Pirate Pure_luck been corrupt all season.
              Hang urself u bunch of faggots -f- has rights on a replay.
              Secondly I remember the quicksand vs sk8 game. quicksand decided to not play cus of fraud with the time slots. I can Understand disq didnt want the same shit to happen to his squad so he added players

ok, i'm calling bullshit.

1) Kim left pirates to go to a non-twl squad so he could remain impartial.
              2) reaver, the host, played for -f- this season
              3) epi and 2d, I don't quite get why you brought either of them up, as neither of them have anything to do with this asside from being on Pirates, but if you're dropping soem sort of loyalty card i'll remind you a bunch of -f- players used to be on Elu, or Light, etc.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                3) epi and 2d, I don't quite get why you brought either of them up, as neither of them have anything to do with this asside from being on Pirates, but if you're dropping soem sort of loyalty card i'll remind you a bunch of -f- players used to be on Elu, or Light, etc.
                1) Kim had no decision in any part of TWL this season lol, irrelevant
                2) Reaver just did what he was told to, which was host the game. If he didnt someone else would have. Also irrelevant
                3) The case here was that epi and 2d were supposed to be using their staff influence to force a favorable decision, as Sk8 has been doing all season long. I personally dont think this is the case..I just think that the TWL ops were taking a shortcut instead of doing what was right, because they dont care about dueling leagues seeing as they dont play in them.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Disqs got a point
                  lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                  1:sleuth> sup
                  1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                  1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                  1:sleuth> ?
                  1:revolt> rofl
                  1:revolt> ur so bad
                  1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                  1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                  1:sleuth> i dont get it
                  1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    ok, i'm calling bullshit.

gg
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

You know whats funny? Anzu is in staff but hes so lazy that he wont really care at ALL about the appeals. When we had to write one, it had to be Ease who wasnt in staff. Predator_FNM doesnt care at all about TWLD nor the TWLD appeals. Still, Sk8 staff is biasing the appeals, says izor. I wonder how!
                      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                      1:Vitja> afk
                      1:Underground> haha vit
                      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Hahah wark that card deck was awesome
                        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle
                          Hahah wark that card deck was awesome
                          lol agreed
                          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

gg we win

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                              You know whats funny? Anzu is in staff but hes so lazy that he wont really care at ALL about the appeals. When we had to write one, it had to be Ease who wasnt in staff. Predator_FNM doesnt care at all about TWLD nor the TWLD appeals. Still, Sk8 staff is biasing the appeals, says izor. I wonder how!
                              Yes, their clear lack of interest is what is making this TWL to be one for the record books.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

lol jeen =D

Comment

Working...
                                X