No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand = good yes.... but melee has a lot of good basers no one ever mentions... Philos, Fruitang, Buja, Recon Marine, Kozo can spider, Heatha can shark seriously. I always see fruit competing with anon up there at 150 kills everygame... Philos Pawned this week and was a key factor in Melee winning 4 straight :/ Buja can jav/and shark like i never thought :/ But It always comes to the wb...
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• don't hate
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Pretty sad squads that have managed to stay together for 4-5 years don't recieve any respect... Squad owners put in a lot of hard work... And for what? Newly formed squads who steal decent players get respect instead, but then dissolve within weeks British Squad has about 15 active players.. .Not 6?! I guess you guys are basing your "i see 6 regularly" on seeing people in Elim... (Maybe)

Conclusion to this pointless rant:

Give a little respect to veteran squads... British Squad are still active and recruiting still. Give it 5-6 months and people like Value, Forbidden, Light... Will be gone.

Comment

• Light has been an established squad for at least 1 week
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Working...
          X