Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: ?

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
    I have been assured that Brit Squad has not dissolved.
    LAME hasn't dissolved either but when was the last time you saw 8 of them online?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Any team that participated in TWL Season 5, did not dissolve at any time before or after the end of Season 5, and notified us of their interest in returning to TWL in the time allotted, was allowed re-entry to TWL. Teams who qualified to return are not held to the same eligibility standards as TWD teams who wish to compete for the open TWL spots.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

2 Extra spots? Cool
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

to be honest Push, any baser knows that British Squad are no threat. I don't mind the fact that they get back in to twlb (even though they spnt less than a season and only got in when other squads dropped out) but the fact they haven't managed a SINGLE basegame in twd makes me worry. I just don't want you to screw some team out of a pacement that deserves it a whole lot more.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

with 5 spots open that means that these squads will be joining TWLB

Mambo
            Camisade
            Elusive
            Spastic
            Dekai

And you are screweing FMM, Shriek, Cut, Value, Rampage and every other squad that actually plays twlb matches out of a spot.

(But mostly just screweing FMM, but i guess thats okay, they're getting used to it by now.)

Comment

Of course they (for example Brit Squad) want to get into the leagues, what harm could it possibly bring to them? But do some of the squads deserve to get in leagues? Hell no, or actually, if having under 900 points in TWD is a good sign, they actually do deserve it then! (this doesn't count for pallies, who have been doing bad in TWBD on purpose (I think))
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

There might be quite an uproar if you boot a team from TWLB for not playing any base matches in TWBD without telling them this was illegal in the first place. Nobody said anything about TWBD games being required to get into TWLB, and if Brit Squad sucks I imagine they'll find themselves on the bottom of the TWLB ladder and thus challenged for their spot when the next season comes around. But if we consider kicking teams out for not playing TWBD when nobody told them they have to to keep their spot, or just for plain sucking in base, I could see some people being really really unhappy with that.

Comment

kick whiterabbits, diso, pallies, A-S so the other squads have a good season
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

And why complain about Paladen with their TWD rating?

First of all, I think the TWL are not only for squad with potential playing the games, but it is also for STABLE squads.

Second.... don't even need it since Paladen fits in the stable squad picture.

The TWL doesn't need squads which might dissolve halfway the season like we had last season.
                    It made arranging things harder, like the points that substitute squad should have etc etc.

So in the long term stable squads gets my preference in these circumstances.
                    Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

We deserve it..

thats all I wanted to say.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                        There might be quite an uproar if you boot a team from TWLB for not playing any base matches in TWBD without telling them this was illegal in the first place. Nobody said anything about TWBD games being required to get into TWLB, and if Brit Squad sucks I imagine they'll find themselves on the bottom of the TWLB ladder and thus challenged for their spot when the next season comes around. But if we consider kicking teams out for not playing TWBD when nobody told them they have to to keep their spot, or just for plain sucking in base, I could see some people being really really unhappy with that.
                        He's correct, and I agree, but the fact is Brits have myabe 6 active people and next to no games in ALL of twd (no base, 1 jav and only a handful of birds) British Squad is in TWLB but please, if you no show or aren't commited, leave early.

Comment

addy you cant kick a-s, they suck
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

You can't kick British Squad from TWL because it's against the rules.

The beauty of this TWL is that everything is black and white, and there is no grey area, no bias, and no confusion.
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                              You can't kick British Squad from TWL because it's against the rules.

The beauty of this TWL is that everything is black and white, and there is no grey area, no bias, and no confusion.
                              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
                                The rules have been posted (on another thread in this same forum) for a while now. If you have a problem with the rules, perhaps you should let us know in that thread.

-Epi
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X