X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

melee 4 twlb
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

ack

ack Delete
      Last edited by Witness; 03-14-2003, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Why 14? its an awful number for creating schedules?

just curious as to why 14 squads in basing?

i mean for doing scheduling is an awful number, isnt 16 a much easier number to do?

especially with duel and jav being 16, sheduling is a piece of cake, once its done for 1 league its a template for them all

and i dont think, thanks to TWD that theres a lacking of squads that base enuf to run 16 teams...according the list, theres still some decent squads out there for basing that arent on that list

shriek, bohemians, FMM (although i think they have folded), melee, rampage

not all are the caliber of the top squads in TWL, but no league will ever have parity from top to bottom for sure, but the competition across the board generally will help the lower squads better themselves
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

it would be COMPLETELY unfair to kick brit squad out without ever telling them about the rules being used to kick them out ahead of time... BUT we could ask them to politely step down if they're not serious about it so that another squad can play.

if they're not willing to do that, who knows, maybe they'll pull their shit together.. and if they don't, they'll be removed quickly enough.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Heh, funny how ppl mention Rampage as a basing squad..

We might become one tho. But, we can't recruit any base people TIL we get some kindof clue when squads are picked. I wouldn't mind basing, but I dont wanna recruit base people and start playign basing games just to get to know 1 day later that the deadline was today, and we're not high enough ranked to get in. And i'd haveto kick em out (yeah, im good at that), and they probably wouldn't be able to get back into the squad they were in before because they were so unloial in joining us.

So at least give us an aproximate date, like 1 week, 2 week etc, to give us some sortof clue. I keep bugging Epi about this, he's the darn op of this league and he has no clue either.

So all i ask is that there will be a 2 week warning before TWL teams are picked from TWD, and it'll be posted so noone misses it (i dont read this tread often) like in news.txt.

Plz do this, or ill tell Deny to spam you with racial slurs so you can perm ban him

Comment

uhh actually boss hawk is the only one who mistakes rampage for anything but an elim squad.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                uhh actually boss hawk is the only one who mistakes rampage for anything but an elim squad.

the point was, and i never said that the squads mentioned were top squads in the basing ranks...the point was that they play TWBD and play often, and put up a roster that can play

you make the mistake that all squads have to be able to compete for the #1 spot for a league to be functional.....that will never happen..... but teams that have played consistantly 2-3 or more matches per week in tWBD have been showing for weeks that they are willing to play, and take losses and develop into basing squads....

i think that would be a far better attribute for a squad to become competitive and an active part of a league, then a squad that has sat on its ass for 5 months or at least the 3 months that TWD has been going, and dont even bother to play matches....showing no intereste in developing as a squad to be competitive

i applaud the squads like spastic, and mambo and camisade and yes ill say the squad im in Bohemians, who have spent TWD developing and recruiting to try to become competitive with the upper echelon of squads in the leagues...
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                  the squad im in Bohemians, who have spent TWD developing and recruiting to try to become competitive with the upper echelon of squads in the leagues...
                  And all without playing either Pallies or Diso! GREAT JOB, GUYS!
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                    And all without playing either Pallies or Diso! GREAT JOB, GUYS!
                    since when? we've played the pallies.....shriek, spastic.....melee,

i never see diso on when we are on....but thats beside the point...

always playing a top 5 team and getting destroyed is not going to help squads mold as a team...they have to have some matches against other oppenents that they can gain some confidence with as well.....

you guys think that a squad should be instantly be put together and be able to be competitive against squads that have played together for years? yeah right lol...... gotta learn teamwork and how to play with your teammates.....

dont know why i bother lol just open up to more flames.....
                    your elitist wanna be lil groups just want to keep it that way.....only a couple squads ever able to compete, so that you arent threatened....perish the thought that the over caliber of basing or duelling or javing in TW actually got better, and new squads popup that can compete!

oh wait i think thats already started to happen thanks to Myth's hard work and efforts and the TWD's management...

on behalf of the rest of TW, i salute their efforts to help make TW a better place .........

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

always playing a top 5 team and getting destroyed is not going to help squads mold as a team...they have to have some matches against other oppenents that they can gain some confidence with as well.....

Confidence, or rating?

you guys think that a squad should be instantly be put together and be able to be competitive against squads that have played together for years? yeah right lol...... gotta learn teamwork and how to play with your teammates.....

Then why should you get to be in leagues?

dont know why i bother lol just open up to more flames.....
                      your elitist wanna be lil groups just want to keep it that way.....only a couple squads ever able to compete, so that you arent threatened....perish the thought that the over caliber of basing or duelling or javing in TW actually got better, and new squads popup that can compete!

I thought you just said that you couldn't compete.

oh wait i think thats already started to happen thanks to Myth's hard work and efforts and the TWD's management...

Bosshawk for <ZH>!

on behalf of the rest of TW, i salute their efforts to help make TW a better place .........

(Star Spangled Banner plays)

Comment

since when? we've played the pallies .....shriek, spastic.....melee,

When? every time we challenge you, you pussies say no. Last time we challenged you, you said no then talked smack after. your captain is a faggot btw.

I agree, so why would you be so cocky to the sqauds that have been together for years?
                        Last edited by HellzNo!; 03-16-2003, 08:01 PM.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

I don't think you're understanding my point. My point is that I want more squads to compete. No one's trying to make this into an exclusive boy's club (well, except maybe CrvenBan--that guy is always up to something) attainable by only a handful. However, if you're going to compete, compete. Don't turn down a challenge simply because you think you'll lose. Most of the time, losing to someone teaches you about how to better your own game. I know I learn something new each and every time Epi beats the piss out of me in DD.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                            I don't think you're understanding my point. My point is that I want more squads to compete. No one's trying to make this into an exclusive boy's club (well, except maybe CrvenBan--that guy is always up to something) attainable by only a handful. However, if you're going to compete, compete. Don't turn down a challenge simply because you think you'll lose. Most of the time, losing to someone teaches you about how to better your own game. I know I learn something new each and every time Epi beats the piss out of me in DD.
                            well the only time we have turned down challenges when ive been online is because we didnt have a shark to play..... would you play a top 5 team with a shark thats never sharked before?

probably not

Comment

Yes, RB does it all the time.

Though we lose, and we don't care about wins....

Comment

well when we have enough to base people get put into ships and if you dont like the ship than your AXED!!

sigh my squad is so mean!
                                Diakka <ZH>)> why does sini get to snuggle with you and i dont?
                                Diakka <ZH>)> *angry face*
                                Melt Down:because she has breast's
                                Diakka <ZH>)>i can get some
                                Melt Down:yeah but they wont be natural
                                Diakka <ZH>)>what if i told you i have man boobies?

Comment

Working...
                                X