No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you didn't pick up on the sarcastic (and incredibly general) tone of that line... no matter. If I have to spell it out for you in Squadless-speak, I will:

Whichever squads that don't initially make it in will have a chance to make it in at a later date, depending on what squads break up or no-show.

On a personal note, you need to settle down. That Xanax line might as well be your personal mantra. If herbal enemas are your thing, you might want to check one of those out as well.
    Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 02-28-2003, 07:19 PM.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
      On a personal note, you need to settle down. That Xanax line might as well be your personal mantra. If herbal enemas are your thing, you might want to check one of those out as well.
      Isn't it Xantax?

Comment

www.xanax.com
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

oooh okay.

anxiety > indigestion (www.zantac75.com)

Comment

Re: Concrete...

Originally posted by Squadless
            Concrete....If you say that you're one of the normal people reading and replying to this thread, then you should get your facts straight...u said Delectables's squad??? delectable was never on value is 1.....and 2nd it was always my squad...so know things before u say them.
            The point is, nobody gets, say, Sk8 confused with any other squad and thinks that Delectable was on it. I want some Xanny.

Comment

If its such a solid squad why did it have to dissolve time and time again?

Delectable. Thats why.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Brits
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Brit squad:

# Squad Members
                  1 a pint
                  2 acidMOUSE
                  3 Adamskini (A)
                  4 Choco
                  5 Chocolate*Fish
                  6 DevilsNightmare
                  7 Dimboy <ZH>
                  8 Goku2
                  9 Ic3bud
                  10 Inc.
                  11 Jaffacake
                  12 Knight of Ni
                  13 Lemmin <ER> (A)
                  14 LeviTerr
                  15 Maoserrr
                  16 Mavarick
                  17 roontoon
                  18 SB6
                  19 Scoobing (A)
                  20 shockedfrog
                  21 Sibilance
                  22 Sol ^
                  23 SomewhatDamaged
                  24 Sorted
                  25 Stay of Execution
                  26 Stefman <TW>
                  27 Tatsumaru uk
                  28 TheXO
                  29 Toutatis
                  30 Unrealistic
                  31 Valiant (C)
                  32 Valiant <ER> (C)
                  33 vish

of all those I regularly see 6. :-/
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hmm.. I just have a thing with new squads that come out of nowhere, ez there way to the top and would get into TWL, casting out older squads (that faced pretty much any squads, having both winning and loosing some) and push them out of TWL. The older squad probably worked much harder and ended up not getting in, and losing its spot to a squad that started off a week ago. Boggles my mind.

The system, in my opinion, SHOULD be opinionated in the way that the people at the top who choose which squads get in (Epi, Pusher) would get to choose the squads. They should take into account which squads they faced (If they faced all easy/new squads or if they faced any and all squads), how old they are (YES it should be a factor in deciding, even though it may not be the main factor it should still be one) and of course, there talent.

Basing which squads get in TWL purely on stats doesn't seem right as newer squads will most likely have a higher rank/rating then older squads. I JUST DONT WANT A WEEK-OLD SQUAD GETTING IN TWL, thats basically it. OMFG here comes the bitching...
                    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Well uhh all the older squads are already in if they were in it last year. TWD rating is only for the new spots. I can't think of any older squads that are getting screwed out of a spot by a new squad that just quickly jacked their ranking up by beating a bunch of easy squads and not playing any games they might lose.

Got any examples?

Comment

NOT as of yet.. BUT I have a feeling that it might happen and Im saying older squads that were not from TWL-5. Yea
                        MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Demolish
                          Im saying older squads that were not from TWL-5.
                          Holy oxymoron Batman!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demolish
                            Hmm.. I just have a thing with new squads that come out of nowhere, ez there way to the top and would get into TWL, casting out older squads (that faced pretty much any squads, having both winning and loosing some) and push them out of TWL. OMFG here comes the bitching...
                            1. Squads that were in last season get in automaticly.
                            2. The real good new squads will get in if they are good enough, if you can beat any, lets say top 7 squad, you will have the same rating in about 3 games as a mediocre/bad squad that plays 7 lowsy squads. So the active good squads will get rewared anyway... unless they have a very bad strategy.....
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Hey push, start this, twd is annoying me.

Comment

yeah, sleepy is annoyed!

Comment

Working...
                                X