No announcement yet.

TWLB - Disoblige vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

light picked up a real bonus with the addition of Domi, and 2d's lag will most definetly be a factor. Proj summed it up really nicely though; Diso just clicks like no one else in TWLB and that's going to give them the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
      Terrs: Warportal vs Mitch

Sharks: Jonas and Mantra vs Fireballz and Destroy/Hannes

Javs: Smack Man/Boki/Nockm vs Domi/2d

Spiders: Dabram, Ghost Child, Raspi, X Machine vs whoever Light's spiders are. Possibly Jack, Spybreak, Ara, Phyre

Teamwork: Diso vs Light

Diso just has the straight up advantage. Their spiders will rock Light's world. A slight advantage in the sharking area will be handy, but will come up strong in the teamwork with spiders. WP and Mitch are two great terrs, and should create some good FR battles. In the end, if Diso can take Light's jav out of the game (particularly 2d), their superiority in single ships and teamwork will give them the win.
      Not even close on the spider line. You don't have to be recognized as good in a spider to be good. Experience is all you need. Experience shines through in games. Try something more like this: Domi, Jack, Spybreak!, DUMBRIT!, Stab
      For spiders. Maybe you didn't see us last week vs. pallies? Anyways, just pointing out you were far off on the spider line up.
      Last edited by Ruby; 07-16-2002, 04:04 AM.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
        Diso'a spiders r gonna rape Lights, GAME OVER.
        You took your lips off of pallies ass, you switch to diso's?
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Once again, the newbies don't know shit =(

Our people in Light are seasoned vets who know how to handle important games, and we're superior skillwise (hell, I didn't even play shark before TWLB started).

In the end it all comes down to what happens during the game.
          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

ROAR !!

Originally posted by 2dragons
            Not intimidated in the least. : I'm not a small person and that picture only shows a funny face!

You know how hard it is to play SS with broken fingers, do you ? And if you try to hide in the house I'll chew my way through your door and I'm gonna find you, no matter where you hide. I just got off my prozac, so you be extra careful around me, no sudden movements....bwahahahhhah.....

http://crvenban.tripod.ca/Slike/Grrrr2.jpg

Can you feel the fear ?

Note: accessoaries are put on me against my will, making of the face was for comic releif (didn't want to scare the children)
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Guys, stop predicting (trying to predict) base matches. There's no reason to it. If you knew anything about base matches you'd know it's 25% who shows up, 50% who lags, 25% luck. ;]
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                Domi, Jack, Spybreak!, DUMBRIT!, Stab
                For spiders.
                Going for the five spider lineup stab? Good luck getting in flagroom.

Why did you weiners have to pick Sunday at 3pm ?!!! Now, I'm going to miss watching the damn match! Grrrr... Not only that, but no one is going to watch A-S / Paladen, with that match going on next door

Of course, since we will have trouble showing up our starting sharks (one left and one may be working), that may be a good thing.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  If you knew anything about base matches you'd know it's 25% who shows up, 50% who lags, 25% luck. ;]
                  Louis speaks the truth. Kindof hard to defeat a squad whose jav absorbs half of the bullets fired at it. 2D.. I dont give a flying shit whether you live in bumfuck Egypt or have a T3 shooting out of your ass. The fact is you and others make this game unfair. I specced you the entire time and your performance and advantage due to lag equates to unfairness and cheating.

Also, didn't you commit to abstaining from league matches until you were able to play on a better connection? Why did you chose to return? Is it because we made a video? Don't bother saying it was because of lack of players, Light had plenty available for the match.

PS - I also don't give a shit about how big you are. Someday we should meet in front Holly at ol CSU. You may want to not show up though, be kindof hard for you to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin teeth.

PMS - Am I making this personal? Damn right. The fact is no one should be allowed to play in a match this is supposed to be a fair display of skill levels, not a display of who lags more. Support your local lag limits.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Louis speaks the truth. Kindof hard to defeat a squad whose jav absorbs half of the bullets fired at it. 2D.. I dont give a flying shit whether you live in bumfuck Egypt or have a T3 shooting out of your ass. The fact is you and others make this game unfair. I specced you the entire time and your performance and advantage due to lag equates to unfairness and cheating.

Also, didn't you commit to abstaining from league matches until you were able to play on a better connection? Why did you chose to return? Is it because we made a video? Don't bother saying it was because of lack of players, Light had plenty available for the match.

PS - I also don't give a shit about how big you are. Someday we should meet in front Holly at ol CSU. You may want to not show up though, be kindof hard for you to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin teeth.

PMS - Am I making this personal? Damn right. The fact is no one should be allowed to play in a match this is supposed to be a fair display of skill levels, not a display of who lags more. Support your local lag limits.
                    christ, you assholes i already decided domi would jav unless he doesn't show. ffs

Comment

Silence Mitch. I didn't ask you. Keep your pie hole shut unless spoken to.
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

No.

Comment

meh, GL to both squad gonna be a hellluva game to watch. And i am coming for you so watch it.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Push, you need to relax. As I've stated before, I think 2d should play unless the server prevents him from playing. He's out there to have fun just like the rest of us. This isn't about honor or about respecting your fellow player, it's about having fun. Does it really matter who wins TWL? Some people here seem to base their whole time playing to achieve it, so I guess for them it does. Myself, I enjoy the matches themselves, not the outcomes. I like to win, but I had more fun in A-S' loss to Light than I did in A-S' win over No Surrender.

If you're simply upset about your loss, I can understand that. However, I think it was your use of a wb instead of a spider that cost you that match. 2d's lag played a role, but it wasn't the deciding factor. You've played against it in scrimmages. You knew what to expect. (By "you", I mean Pallies)

If you're looking to stop 2d from playing, then get the lag restrictions raised in twlb. Don't go after 2d simply because he's trying to have fun.

Oh, and by posting on a public message board, I think you're posting to everyone, so essentially you were speaking to Mitch.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                              If you're looking to stop 2d from playing, then get the lag restrictions raised in twlb. Don't go after 2d simply because he's trying to have fun.
                              I agree with you brook... let's just have fun.

However, can we start a dialog (or something at least--it's been pretty much nothing so far) about getting a lag limit in place? At very least, I would like to see one by the playoffs.

It seems like we've rehashed this subject a few hundred times, yet heard deafening silence from the league coordinators. It is a problem.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

i like how every one of our games has 70 + peeps watching makes me feel special like

Comment

Working...
                                X