Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I knew this would come up.

Originally posted by 2dragons
    Well I knew this was comming, but I don't really care about your thoughts, THE PUSHER, because you only see your spectator side of it. This will be my only post concerning the last match.

I must laugh at this, apparently you have no clue what a good base jav does. I kept a log - my final score was "63-54" a very pitiful score. I believe that is one of the worst scores I've ever had in a league base match. Not only is the score low (I think I was 5th on my team) but also the ratio isn't anything wonderful. Prior to my lag I generally had 100+: 40, sometimes I'd have 3:1 or 4:1. And the other argument I've heard is that I can kill their terrier. Well I kept track again, I killed the pallies terrier 3 times, yet again very pitiful. I was used to being the main machine vs. terriers on -Final- but now I can hardly kill the terrier. As to your comment of absorbing half the bullets, did you even consider that I may be able to dodge fairly well (even with lag) in base to not die (yes I had 300 energy or lower fairly often not allowing me to fire) and please keep in mind I would have to shoot maybe 6 bombs before I'd get a kill. You have no argument and everything leads to the fact that I was a detriment to my team. I can't see one thing that points to my lag being unfair (well in my personal case I think it is unfair I have to deal with it but I try not to whine.)

Read more carefully next time. I never promised to abstain 100%. I said I would not play a base match again unless I could get the other team to not have a problem or if I simply had to play (which I was told I had to by most of my squad.) I've already missed 3 base matches. I wanted to play, Light wanted me to play. I think I've done pretty well on my abstinence. What is this video thing? Btw - I did try informing pallies of my decision to play prior and also I was told Acid implemented some new lag settings that greatly improve lag in the arena so I thought all lead to a good setting for me to play again. I personally didn't think I lagged near as bad as I had in the past.

I'm not sure why you threw this in. Could you tell me? I think this was more of a private joke thing between me and... well not you. And what is Holly? Laugh, don't try talking crap to me, this is a message board and this is a game. I don't care how well you can type. Keep it civil.

Personal biased opinion when you have none of the facts and aren't in a laggers shoes. There are lag settings for a reason. Lag did not win the game against pallies. It was a good game by both teams but Light stepped up and did very well.
    Agreed, NOW STFU about 2D, thanks I'm gonna go play a match against WR now ^_^
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I dunno what to type :/
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Here's a brand new idea:
        Don't post.
        Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
        MILITANT> wearfare
        MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
        MILITANT> bus fares
        ToP_DawG!> yah
        MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

Re: I knew this would come up.

Originally posted by 2dragons
          Well I knew this was comming, but I don't really care about your thoughts, THE PUSHER, because you only see your spectator side of it. This will be my only post concerning the last match.

I must laugh at this, apparently you have no clue what a good base jav does. I kept a log - my final score was "63-54" a very pitiful score. I believe that is one of the worst scores I've ever had in a league base match. Not only is the score low (I think I was 5th on my team) but also the ratio isn't anything wonderful. Prior to my lag I generally had 100+: 40, sometimes I'd have 3:1 or 4:1. And the other argument I've heard is that I can kill their terrier. Well I kept track again, I killed the pallies terrier 3 times, yet again very pitiful. I was used to being the main machine vs. terriers on -Final- but now I can hardly kill the terrier. As to your comment of absorbing half the bullets, did you even consider that I may be able to dodge fairly well (even with lag) in base to not die (yes I had 300 energy or lower fairly often not allowing me to fire) and please keep in mind I would have to shoot maybe 6 bombs before I'd get a kill. You have no argument and everything leads to the fact that I was a detriment to my team. I can't see one thing that points to my lag being unfair (well in my personal case I think it is unfair I have to deal with it but I try not to whine.)

Read more carefully next time. I never promised to abstain 100%. I said I would not play a base match again unless I could get the other team to not have a problem or if I simply had to play (which I was told I had to by most of my squad.) I've already missed 3 base matches. I wanted to play, Light wanted me to play. I think I've done pretty well on my abstinence. What is this video thing? Btw - I did try informing pallies of my decision to play prior and also I was told Acid implemented some new lag settings that greatly improve lag in the arena so I thought all lead to a good setting for me to play again. I personally didn't think I lagged near as bad as I had in the past.

I'm not sure why you threw this in. Could you tell me? I think this was more of a private joke thing between me and... well not you. And what is Holly? Laugh, don't try talking crap to me, this is a message board and this is a game. I don't care how well you can type. Keep it civil.

Personal biased opinion when you have none of the facts and aren't in a laggers shoes. There are lag settings for a reason. Lag did not win the game against pallies. It was a good game by both teams but Light stepped up and did very well.
          Admit it - your team knew your lag would give Light an edge, so they played you. Don't say that isn't the reason why - it is, and most everyone knows it.

Killed the terr three times, you say? Let me clue you in on a little something - you could've gone 30-60 and you STILL would've helped your team CONSIDERABLY. Why?

Oh, that's easy.

Your lag's horrid, horrid reputation precedes itself. You rocket into the base (after eating enough spider bullets to kill about 18 people), you fly around in lower, WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE DOING - our spiders/wb had to all fly after you to kill you. They had to focus on you first, then the rest of your team. In a normal situation, would that happen? Hell no, because the jav could be taken care of in a much quicker manner. But not you...it takes TWICE the effort/bullets to kill you, buddy. I don't care how good at dodging you say you are, I watched you swallow most of those bullets like a cheap hooker swallows semen on a Saturday night.

Your lag makes you as powerful as two people. And as Push said in a much more rough fashion - that's unfair.

I'll more than gladly take that loss, I could care less about it, I play for entertainment. I just don't want to see the same thing happen to other squads when you decide you need to come out of basing retirement every match.

P.S. - 2dragons excuse to play was that he "had to play" because Light was short on basing starters (or something of that sort, they were missing a starting shark who ended up subbing into the match later on)

There were 11 Light members in the arena.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

c'mon kiddies lets play the blame game

Comment

I think it's funny when those couple of players (light members) say 2ds lag isnt that effective.. and other 1480638 players says it does. Either a) lights members are trying to tell they have skills too or b) others are trying to tell that they lost because of lag... k.. i've been there.. so i know it's the choice A
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                I think it's funny when those couple of players (light members) say 2ds lag isnt that effective.. and other 1480638 players says it does. Either a) lights members are trying to tell they have skills too or b) others are trying to tell that they lost because of lag... k.. i've been there.. so i know it's the choice A
                we havent lossed

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                  c'mon kiddies lets play the blame game
                  I'm not blaming anyone, junior. I stated how 2dragons and his lag are a huge advantage to any squad that has him - and it's an unfair advantage. I don't care about our loss, I accept it, and I don't accredit the win entirely to him - your whole team did a nice job.

Maybe you should read my whole post.

In addition to that, I'm pretty sure no one likes you (that doesn't include your light buddies).
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Ok.. I guess no one read 2d's post.

2D in without lag = 200-50, 10 ter kills on average

2D WITH lag = 65-50ish, maybe 3 kills if he's lucky.

Comment

I'd also like to add that "Btw - I did try informing pallies of my decision to play prior" meant there was a squad message about 5 minutes before the game started. Way to be on top of things, 2D!
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                        Ok.. I guess no one read 2d's post.

2D in without lag = 200-50, 10 ter kills on average

2D WITH lag = 65-50ish, maybe 3 kills if he's lucky.
                        I guess that means you didn't read mine either.

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
                          Maybe if you newbies could aim you'd be able to kill 2d

Please don't whine about 2d's lag
                          owned Bizatch!:eek:

BTW all you Light Haters, 2D rocks all your asses. You can't try and diss his skillz, because thats what they are, skillz. Not so much lag. But then again...

Lag = Skill (just look at DZ for all you vets out there)
                          Last edited by skater; 07-17-2002, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam

I guess that means you didn't read mine either.
                            Why do you think I posted it?

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Are you implying that stab isn't a very good spider? :eek: This is shocking news. I need to sit down. I find it hard to believe that stab is not as good as he thinks he is.

llater,
                              Tony
                              I find it hard to believe that you are not as good as you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

I find it hard to believe that you are not as good as you think you are.
                                Lol, ruby dont even try going there...
                                :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                                X