TWLB - Disoblige vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Anyone who thinks that Diso's spiders have even the slightest chance against Light's spiders is dreaming.

-Epi
    my god, there goes your credibility
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
      Maybe if you newbies could aim you'd be able to kill 2d

Please don't whine about 2d's lag
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Come on Epi, Lets Think Here

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        Anyone who thinks that Diso's spiders have even the slightest chance against Light's spiders is dreaming.-Epi
        Lol,

Flip those around and youve got it right. :/
        :yawn:

Comment

Re: Re: Spiders for Ruby

Originally posted by Mitch
          Tobe, we dont give a rats ass. -nt-
          Light, if you wanna win let spy terr. Im guessing mitch whines the whole game and if its a bad game he blames everyone else. Also, mitch go chase some bees, and trip on there hive, thx.
          :yawn:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Spiders for Ruby

EDIT: what i said was wrong to tobe in this post and out of rage.
            Last edited by Mitch; 07-16-2002, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spiders for Ruby

double post.

Comment

Mitch should terr
                Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warportal

Lol, Need I say more?
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

If you honestly believe you guys can outduel Light in the spiders in lower base, and you actually go about doing it... say goodbye to your perfect record, and I'd like to change my prediction on twleagues.org.

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

lets just leave it at:

we both got game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Lol, Need I say more?
                        Ya, you forgot to mention that Epinephrine has more experience then you do by far.

Tobe, it doesn't matter how you rank spiders level, because you don't mean anything. Destroy, you're the funniest man in the world, lol aim hahaha. Man you people take this game too seriously. Fuck, I could say I'm black and Tobe would insult me with something like "YA WELL DISO IS BLACKER" .. rofl. I don't care how good you think I am in a spider. I played on ZH in their prime basing, and we were perfect record until me and mitch left. I was a wb/spider. I know how to base.

Edit: We had like.. 20 points or so, so we were 10-0, and we had played crips, etc.
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I think Tobe just kisses too much ass

Hey, maybe that could get you into staff someday
                          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Light, if you wanna win let spy terr. Im guessing mitch whines the whole game and if its a bad game he blames everyone else. Also, mitch go chase some bees, and trip on there hive, thx.

Comment

I knew this would come up.

Well I knew this was comming, but I don't really care about your thoughts, THE PUSHER, because you only see your spectator side of it. This will be my only post concerning the last match.

Louis speaks the truth. Kindof hard to defeat a squad whose jav absorbs half of the bullets fired at it. 2D.. I dont give a flying shit whether you live in bumfuck Egypt or have a T3 shooting out of your ass. The fact is you and others make this game unfair. I specced you the entire time and your performance and advantage due to lag equates to unfairness and cheating.
                              I must laugh at this, apparently you have no clue what a good base jav does. I kept a log - my final score was "63-54" a very pitiful score. I believe that is one of the worst scores I've ever had in a league base match. Not only is the score low (I think I was 5th on my team) but also the ratio isn't anything wonderful. Prior to my lag I generally had 100+: 40, sometimes I'd have 3:1 or 4:1. And the other argument I've heard is that I can kill their terrier. Well I kept track again, I killed the pallies terrier 3 times, yet again very pitiful. I was used to being the main machine vs. terriers on -Final- but now I can hardly kill the terrier. As to your comment of absorbing half the bullets, did you even consider that I may be able to dodge fairly well (even with lag) in base to not die (yes I had 300 energy or lower fairly often not allowing me to fire) and please keep in mind I would have to shoot maybe 6 bombs before I'd get a kill. You have no argument and everything leads to the fact that I was a detriment to my team. I can't see one thing that points to my lag being unfair (well in my personal case I think it is unfair I have to deal with it but I try not to whine.)

Also, didn't you commit to abstaining from league matches until you were able to play on a better connection? Why did you chose to return? Is it because we made a video? Don't bother saying it was because of lack of players, Light had plenty available for the match.
                              Read more carefully next time. I never promised to abstain 100%. I said I would not play a base match again unless I could get the other team to not have a problem or if I simply had to play (which I was told I had to by most of my squad.) I've already missed 3 base matches. I wanted to play, Light wanted me to play. I think I've done pretty well on my abstinence. What is this video thing? Btw - I did try informing pallies of my decision to play prior and also I was told Acid implemented some new lag settings that greatly improve lag in the arena so I thought all lead to a good setting for me to play again. I personally didn't think I lagged near as bad as I had in the past.

PS - I also don't give a shit about how big you are. Someday we should meet in front Holly at ol CSU. You may want to not show up though, be kindof hard for you to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin teeth.
                              I'm not sure why you threw this in. Could you tell me? I think this was more of a private joke thing between me and... well not you. And what is Holly? Laugh, don't try talking crap to me, this is a message board and this is a game. I don't care how well you can type. Keep it civil.

The fact is no one should be allowed to play in a match this is supposed to be a fair display of skill levels, not a display of who lags more.
                              Personal biased opinion when you have none of the facts and aren't in a laggers shoes. There are lag settings for a reason. Lag did not win the game against pallies. It was a good game by both teams but Light stepped up and did very well.
                              TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                              TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                              TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by Project

Domi is Javving. I had Jack and I had Spybreak. I missed DB when I was looking at your roster. Stab in a spider? tankies for the awesome performance at UFC last night.
                                You havn't heard? My best ships are wb/spider, even since I started playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X