Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
      quarters: A: 3v6, B: 4v5
      semis: C: 1vB, D: 2vA
      finals: CvD

that's the way it's supposed to go
      Exactly. Short and simple. 12 teams. 6 make playoffs. Top 2 get byes. 5 games total in playoffs including championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post

that's the way it's supposed to go
        that's unquestionably the best way to do it

Still don't see the point of not having 8 team playoffs and making 1&2 play the first week, it's just two less games for everyone, and they'll still have an advantage in seeding because 1 will be playing 8 and 2 will be playing 7.
        afksry

Comment

8/12 squads in playoffs is stupid. It pretty much makes the regular season pointless. 6 is the way to go, and use Miku19's system. If two teams get a bye, it gives every team something to work for, whereas with 8 in the playoffs you're pretty much just half-assing it for 3 months to make sure you get 8th place.
          sdg

Comment

that is the system being used
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

That's quite a biased system which favors the squads that are already on top, I really don't like the way it's set; so improportionate.
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

How is it biased? Everyone has the same regular season schedule. Win your games and you'll get a bye.

Comment

maybe he means in the playoffs, but thats not really biased. they perform well in season, they get advantage in playoffs. pretty logical and i appreciate this change. thanks twl staff for not making it 8 team playoff
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

the nfl does it
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Yeah and it's even more fair than the NFL because everyone has the same schedule.

Comment

Immaterial means irrelevant.
                        Immaterial does not mean irrelevant. It means 'without substance'..'consisting of no matter'. Alternatively it can mean 'without consequence' but either way it does not in fit with what Ward said.

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                          the top two teams in each league will get a bye as a reward to having the best regular season. this way, squads won't lose interest as they are already playoffs qualified.

i like that idea
                          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                            Immaterial does not mean irrelevant. It means 'without substance'..'consisting of no matter'. Alternatively it can mean 'without consequence' but either way it does not in fit with what Ward said.
                            immaterial:

Adjective
                            1. Of no importance or relevance; inconsequential or irrelevant. 2. Having no material body or form.

This is really getting tiresome. One would think you'd actually look something up before opening your mouth yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
                              i like that idea
                              Same.
                              Gives you an extra reason to try hard to become a top 2 squad and get a free ticket to the semi's.
                              Sounds good.
                              TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                              4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                              4:vys> know it for sure
                              4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

An addition to the free ticket to the semis.... if we go with the 'squads that go to semis get an auto-invite for next season' it will also give squads that take the top two places regular season to get a free ticket to next season

Comment

Working...
                                X