Crome Does it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby
    I hope he does put me on ignore, that way he won't have to hear me, causing alot less trouble because of ignorance.
    I'll take that under serious consideration. Thank you for the suggestion.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
      You also assume something about people over an internet game, which questions your personality.
      Congrats! You've done the same thing to me over an internet forum. Now we get to question your personality. Hedonist?

Ruby, you open yourself up to judgements and assumptions from others from your interactions with them. It's the way things work in the world. It can be a scary and mean place, but you need to get used to it.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

yeah i'd much rather play siege then win by forfeit, but the fact that they stabbed us in the back, then picked their OWN time which we didn't even have a chance to disagree with does not excately make me feel very forgiving.

Plus if we duel at the time Crome selected, we'd be down 3 of our top players, so any astronomical chance we had of beating Siege in the first place is thrown entirely out the window.
        German efficiency + American superiority complex = BlitzSturm

Comment

I should've stuck to horseshoes and lawn darts. ROXXXXXXXXXXXXOR
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Gutter wins.

Siege is sofa king ghey.

End of discussion.

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I've been told that unless Crome gives a good explanation that Siege will forfeit 0-50 and Gutter will gain a 25-0 win no matter what we say or do.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Sofa king ghey? hahaaha! Funny shit.

But seriously, Gutter you actually want to take the forfeit win? Thats really really low. But again on the toher hand Siege will go down in history for losing to the worst squad in TWLD. LOL!
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

You judge us before we can even play a single game? Are YOU a fucking retard.
                  Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

what the fuck i got robbed. i just came back from vacation. apparently crome had been on vacation too. but unlike him im responsible enough to take care of things before i disappear. sure im biased but this is clearly a violation of the rules. this is complete shit. not only did i have no say on when the match should have taken place, but its nowhere NEAR the original time i suggested. ive been pretty supportive of crome but he just keeps fuckin the rules over to benefit himself and his squad. while i will not jump on the i hate crome bandwagon that everyone else is on, I am quite upset that crome has been allowed to make so many people angry with the way he has run things without any sort of reprocussion.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos

But seriously, Gutter you actually want to take the forfeit win? Thats really really low. But again on the toher hand Siege will go down in history for losing to the worst squad in TWLD. LOL!
                      Gutter 1-5
                      Zwarriors 0-6
                      British Squad 0-6

hmmm clearly there's somebody worse than us. didn't the squad that dropped u like a bad habbit lose to Zwarriors in javs?

i guess i shouldnt talk shit tho i could get a horrible nelly-sounding rhyme written about me...
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos

Kid, read this next quote over and over again, obviously you must see it multiple times to get it through your thick, eminem loving head.
                        Originally posted by Kodachi:
                        I've been told that unless Crome gives a good explanation that Siege will forfeit 0-50 and Gutter will gain a 25-0 win no matter what we say or do.
                        AND AGAIN:
                        Crome put a time that gutter had no agreement in, taking away many of their top players. If siege goes on to win TWL-D it will be a victory tainted with crome's complete disregard fo his own rules to further boost his own ego.
                        Also, you fuckstains keep talking about "losing all respect for gutter", you fuckin shitheads had no respect in the first place, don't try and play a bullshit guilt trip on them when THEY have been VICTIMIZED by Crome.
                        Personally I hope gutter siezes this oppurtunity to use crome's own abuse in his face and make his squad suffer by losing their perfect record they cherish so much to go through such great lengths to preserve which would have proven them to be self defeating.It would serve them right.

Mayo and the rest of gutter, do as you wish an can do but don't let these heartless bastards influence you anyway at all.
                        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager

Personally I hope gutter siezes this oppurtunity to use crome's own abuse in his face and make his squad suffer by losing their perfect record they cherish so much to go through such great lengths to preserve which would have proven them to be self defeating.It would serve them right.

Mayo and the rest of gutter, do as you wish an can do but don't let these heartless bastards influence you anyway at all.

Agreed fully. Take the win, Gutter. This will teach people not to break rules and be complete assholes.

Comment

i agree also take the win gutter like richard sed they never did have respect for u look what kid says..the worst squad in TWLD ever..is that respect? no not where i come from anyway so they have no respect tehy are jsut trying to guilt u into letting siege have a 2nd chance and win and forget thsi whole little thing ever even happened. take the win make crome pay for his mistake and maybe he'll shape up a little bit next time and follow his own rules. Forfiet is the way to go gutter take and seiZe the opertunity to say u possibly ruined an undefeated season for Siege! not many squads can say it..even if its not noble way to do it. it wasnt noble of crome to go against his rules
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

I did it by mistake. I haven't had much time, and even told Mythrandir to change the time. If Gutter wants to win by forfeit thats fine by me. I don't know the time in which I put the request and accepted it. If Mayo Inc. wants the forfeit win, they can have it. If they want to go ahead and have the game, they can schedule it for Sunday at 4:00 like I originally would have requested. Or the time you requested.

-I added in the last statement.
                              Last edited by Crome; 07-19-2002, 08:08 PM.
                              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Personally

I made a mistake. I am sorry. I personally have no problem with Gutter taking the forfeit since with our 155 deaths, we out number any squad in both TWLJ and TWLD by atleast 10. I also have no problem with playing a good game, at my time(4:00 on sunday) or the time you requested (Whatever you put).

For everyone else, read the signature. "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"
                                "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Working...
                                X