Crome Does it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you told me it didn't have timestamps yesterday :P

Oh well regardless thanks for the logs Myth.

As you can see, 2002-07-18 21:22:54 (Euro time, CET) is 3:22pm EST.

22 minutes late. According to rules, forfeit win.

A swift Gutter opinion on the matter please now we have confirmation they were late? It's not even a matter of them being pussies for taking the forfeit win. Technicly, it's theirs. They'd be gracious in allowing Siege the chance to play the match.

But yeah, I still think you'd be pussies for not giving them a chance But that's just me.
    Last edited by GuruMeditation; 07-19-2002, 05:59 AM.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It makes me wonder If this has happened before but gone unnoticed, I dread to think whats going to happen when I try to negotiate with them in Week 9. (I don't see a point really, brit squad vs siege! lol...sigh )

Comment

Crome is on holiday in Europe. Probably explains matters.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

He got back a couple of days ago :X(or at least I saw him online )
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Well, I guess that makes it official now. Siege has forfeited their match.

GG
            Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

I think whatever squad did not reply on time should not have a forfeit. Instead I think the other squad that did reply should be intidled to there time they want. So they would have a edge over the other squad that did not reply by getting the time most there players can show up. -Kick

Comment

Maybe next season... when the rules are re-written.
                Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

gg rules

Another example of a rule that's totally retarded. Change the rule to like it is in pro.

"4b. When scheduling, Captains and/or acting Captains must make an attempt to schedule within 48 hours of the opposing teams attempt to negotiate a time. If this requirement is not met, then the opposing team will get the time they last negotiated for. "

In short... if u dont reply in 48 hours the opponent will get the time they asked for.
                  TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                  TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

i agree its pussy like to take a forfeit, but it is siege's fault for not having someone reliable enough to schedule for them and it is a rule that is made. i agree it would be better for them to have to accept the time that was initialy made but liek IlyaG sed that's next year when rules rewritten not now when the rule states a forfeit is given.

either take the forfeit for goin against the rules or ask gutter nicely and maybe they'll play u anyway..but dont break the rules it aint fair...
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by KickAshMan
                      I think whatever squad did not reply on time should not have a forfeit. Instead I think the other squad that did reply should be intidled to there time they want. So they would have a edge over the other squad that did not reply by getting the time most there players can show up. -Kick
                      Should have told that to Crome before he made it a rule. I do infact agree though, I think it's a stupid rule. And I think it odd that Crome ignored it. Also I think Blitz said he did not get the opportunity to respond to Crome's suggest time and if what Vihta said is true then we should have had the time we asked for already as the accepted time. I would like to hear Crome's side of things. But still the following two things are facts:

1) Crome (or someone) made some stupid ass rules.
                      2) Crome ignored/overlooked/changed said stupid ass rules on the fly when we asked him about them.
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine

Should have told that to Crome before he made it a rule. I do infact agree though, I think it's a stupid rule. And I think it odd that Crome ignored it. Also I think Blitz said he did not get the opportunity to respond to Crome's suggest time and if what Vihta said is true then we should have had the time we asked for already as the accepted time. I would like to hear Crome's side of things. But still the following two things are facts:

1) Crome (or someone) made some stupid ass rules.
                        2) Crome ignored/overlooked/changed said stupid ass rules on the fly when we asked him about them.
                        You guys are pussies if you don't let them play you, and I will have lost all respect for you.
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

You guys are pussies if you don't let them play you, and I will have lost all respect for you.
                          At least we still have some respect to lose.
                          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine

At least we still have some respect to lose.
                            That's nice, was that an insult to the magical man?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                              And if you post one more reply, he'll put you on ?ignore.

You better watch it Coco. I don't think he's kidding. Ruby lost respect for me when I pointed out to him that he used the crappy excuse of "we just woke up and were sleepy" to explain the close match between Light/Shinobi. I have never been the same since. I've gotten turned down for loans, cut off in traffic, and my neighbor's dog peed on my rosebushes. It's a horrible existence that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

And if you post one more reply, he'll put you on ?ignore.

You better watch it Coco. I don't think he's kidding. Ruby lost respect for me when I pointed out to him that he used the crappy excuse of "we just woke up and were sleepy" to explain the close match between Light/Shinobi. I have never been the same since. I've gotten turned down for loans, cut off in traffic, and my neighbor's dog peed on my rosebushes. It's a horrible existence that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

llater,
                                Tony
                                Man, you're an idiot. We havn't even played Shinobi. You only see things your way, I ignore those who do, and hold to their own personal opinions and think things should be their "opinions" way. You also assume something about people over an internet game, which questions your personality.

I hope he does put me on ignore, that way he won't have to hear me, causing me alot less trouble because of ignorance.
                                Last edited by Ruby; 07-19-2002, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X