No announcement yet.

Crome Does it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crome did get it in before 3pm est because the fact I told him. Myth is gone for vacation and I havnt seen Banzi in awhile so I told crome. He probaly just clicked the accept button on accident since it is so ez to click accept for matches and once you do you cant redo it. So stop being a poor sport and making us "trying" forfeit.
    Thanx -Kick

Comment

Look, rules are set. If anyone has a say if they should be given a second chance, it's Gutter.

It's just sick. At least bite the bullet and admit, you missed the deadline. Then let Gutter decide if they'll give it a second chance.

If you guys are gonna skip the rules, then what's the point of having them? Yes, it'd be cowardly of Gutter to take the forfeit win. But rightfully, it's theirs.

It's not as if other squads havn't taken the same choice Gutter made in similar circumstances.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

As i stated in my earlier post, forfeiting is gay and a squad should never be given the choice to play the match or have a forfiet win. Just play the match, get your asses jacked and go on with losing the rest of twl.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
          As i stated in my earlier post, forfeiting is gay and a squad should never be given the choice to play the match or have a forfiet win. Just play the match, get your asses jacked and go on with losing the rest of twl.
          Odd. No one complained when we weren't allowed to play with 4 players against Disoblige.

Comment

We are looking into it.

Waiting for Crome's reaction.

Comment

lol siege can cheat as much as they want.
              dont even try to use rules against them... it wont work.
              Siege is higher than rules.
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I sincerely do not want Siege to lose by forfeit. (I was even trying to ?find banzi, KAM, and Myth since they are listed as Assistants on Siege's roster. I didn't think to try and ?find Crome since I thought he was still on vacation.)

So apologies go out to the following people: A Decoy, badboyz, banzi, bhang, Blood, Feint, FieryFire, Flare, KickAshMan, Lews Therin, Luke, Miser, Myth, OutKast, Path of Daggers, Queen Six, Showdown, Tony, and Zippi!

And no KAM, Crome did NOT in fact get it in before 3pm EST. I was looking at the site over 5 minutes after and there was still nothing. Not until we pm'ed him did he realize the problem. I'm sure that Mythrandir can coraborate on this.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

whenever i woke up the jav and wb games weren't accepted, dunno what time i woke up but i'm assuming they were sched'd at the same time? no1's brought up the jav match. . .
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

To the people saying shit about Gutter:

You insult us by saying we'll lose all our games anyway, so we should just play this and accept our "inevitable" loss because winning by rules... err, excuse me, winning by "forfeit" would make us look like pussies.

Well, guess what. If Siege goes on to win TWL without this issue ever getting resolved, their win will go down in history as a win tainted by broken rules and a power hungry lunatic who runs both TWL and Siege, and who has broken his own rules many times before to advance his agenda and his ego.

Siege will be the pussies for not following the rules in order to maintain their "perfect" record... that is, if this issue never gets resolved (which will likely happen anyway because of the god damned corruption).

And if you let this issue slip by, what happens when it's YOUR squad's ass on the line?

P.S. Stop brown-nosing. You are not worth shit to Crome or his squad. Your defense of them for the sake of lashing out against a squad new to the league makes YOU the pussies.
                    Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

Originally posted by Luke
                      wow u take this game seriously. hey person who created this thread. why the hell, would u ever settle for a forfeit? thats such a bitch way of getting out of fighting. u will get no respect for a forfeit win. Note:im tired this post makes sense to me hopefully it will to u.
                      Luke, its the principle of what they wre arguing against, not the fact that they cant take a forfeit.

But really this thread wont accomplish anything, there arent really any "higher ranked" people then crome, so u would have to show this to someone "higher ranked" and it would have to be logged for it to be proven...
                      :yawn:

Comment

just play the game.

Comment

I suggest that the website record the times when the captain logs on and requests a timeslot or accepts a timeslot. Have the website time be the only absolute truth.

Also to take out any ambiguity, don't make it so that after the game is scheduled the whole record of the scheduling process dissapears. Allow that to be accessible. That's the only way that this could of worked out without a shadow of a doubt in favour of Gutter or Siege as the times when Crome logged onto website to set the matchtime would be recorded and never changed.

And well if myth wants to abuse it there's nothing you can do, but you gotta trust SOMEONE.

-Epi
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

I talked to Myth. No timestamp is put onto match scheduling so there is no trace.

It's Sieges word against Gutters (and other people on our squad chat who were following events ... I was pracing in DZA though ... I only heard Latrines shouting "We won We won!") ... and we all know how that will turn out.

2.05 is a bizarre rule, considering other allowances made. It should be rethought to allow the squad who gives the most allowances in trying to sort a decent time the priority in timing, yet never force a forfeit.

Myth won't abuse it and he's looking into matters. If there is one person I trust in this league, it's Myth.

Comment

Go, Guru!!! :P
                              I'm roomies with Mythrandir, and I still don't trust him :eek:
                              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Every part of the negotiation process has time stamps, except for the time when somebody accepts a timeslot:

At 18:27:56 2002-07-21 by Mayo Inc.
                                offered to play at 2002-07-21 14:00:00.

At 2002-07-18 21:22:54 by Crome
                                offered to play at 2002-07-20 15:00:00. (picked)

Posting times are in CET, substract 6 hour and you have EST.

Comment

Working...
                                X