Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Personally

Originally posted by Crome
    we out number any squad in both TWLJ and TWLD by atleast 10.
    Ahhh, but there you are wrong hun.

Like is 6 deaths ahead of Siege in TWLJ.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Re: The worst part is that...

Originally posted by Latrine
      Light now really is the only undefeated squad in TWL-D

You guys better not trash talk about that because Siege will hand your ass back to you in Week 10 (which I think is the interconference week).
      I checked my ego and skills hand book, it doesn't comply.

Originally posted by Crome
      we out number any squad in both TWLJ and TWLD by atleast 10.
      Ahhh, but there you are wrong hun.

Light is 6 deaths ahead of Siege in TWLJ.

Comment

Mayo, your hippocracy isn't working. Don't try to make this forfeit win an attempt to follow the rules, in a friendly league environment small mistakes such as this would be forgiven and forgotten, but since most people are just looking for a reason to hang Crome by the balls and see Siege humiliated, there is no room for friendlyness.
        jee

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
          Wait wait - had to delete what I just wrote.

What should be done is use a mock situation regarding who/what is the squad/captain/situation.

Mock Situation:

A squad is late to register a time for a match. What happens to a squad that is late regardless of who it is and the reason why they are late? A rule is a rule.

Just my thoughts on how to resolve this correctly.
          That is exactly what happened. Despite how much I think Crome is good, I don't think Crome had a right to say you have a choice of letting us forfeit or playing at this time. A rule is a rule, regardless who/what made it. In fact, I think Crome, Acid, and Overstrand made all the rules. So why would Crome try to break his own rule and make Gutter play at a time they didn't even suggest to play? (is the question). This is why I said "Mayo Inc. decided to forfeit (like he had a choice)."

Lots of love,
          Left_Eye
          Last edited by Left_Eye; 07-20-2002, 10:26 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

It's for the sake of the game Left. I think most people would have preffered to see the game played.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Judging from the twl page it seems Gutter has been awarded the win 50-0. So why the hell did Disoblige only get 25-0 when our opponents failed to show up? (which happened twice) Why should this be treated any differently.
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I remember when Slowbob used to run leagues.

Things like this never, ever happened.

And on a sidenote, it seems that Siege was punished and not Crome. That pretty much just makes the whole situation that much worse.

Ah well, we should all be used to shit like this happening this season.

Just wondering, is Crome running TWT?

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                  Foreign, you're not on Siege's TWL roster. Might want to look into that if you want to play in leagues.
                  13 Miser Yes

there he is
                  Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                  Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                  Server> dont worry mirror
                  Server> shark fits your tits
                  Peace <ZH>> shut up
                  Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                  Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                  1:Hercules> im level 90
                  1:Hercules> in 9d
                  1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                  1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                    Mayo, your hippocracy isn't working. Don't try to make this forfeit win an attempt to follow the rules, in a friendly league environment small mistakes such as this would be forgiven and forgotten, but since most people are just looking for a reason to hang Crome by the balls and see Siege humiliated, there is no room for friendlyness.
                    I've already explaind my motives behind taking the forfeit win. I shouldn't have been given the choice, so I followed the rules. Since I'm one of the seemigly few people left who still supports the league op even though another situation has arisen in which he broke the rules, against my own squad even, I'm not looking to hang Crome by the balls but simply attempt to maintain the little bit of sanctity left in the leagues. I applaud Crome for not jumping on the boards or whatever medium available to him and complaining about the end result. Despite all the other complaints, this shows that no squad is treated particularly special and can bend the rules. Jonas is right that should be taken care of. If you don't punish the small mistakes, then they will develop into large problems. I really wanted to play the match. I knew there was a huge chance of my squad getting massacred but I still wanted to see how we performed against one of TW's top squads. But the rules should have been and were followed. I am not a hypocrite and I was not trying to humiliate anyone.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

I've already explaind my motives behind taking the forfeit win. I shouldn't have been given the choice, so I followed the rules. Since I'm one of the seemigly few people left who still supports the league op even though another situation has arisen in which he broke the rules, against my own squad even, I'm not looking to hang Crome by the balls but simply attempt to maintain the little bit of sanctity left in the leagues. I applaud Crome for not jumping on the boards or whatever medium available to him and complaining about the end result. Despite all the other complaints, this shows that no squad is treated particularly special and can bend the rules. Jonas is right that should be taken care of. If you don't punish the small mistakes, then they will develop into large problems. I really wanted to play the match. I knew there was a huge chance of my squad getting massacred but I still wanted to see how we performed against one of TW's top squads. But the rules should have been and were followed. I am not a hypocrite and I was not trying to humiliate anyone.
                      I see your point that is why we should all unite and come together and agree this rule should be changed. Im not trying to get out of the forfeit but for future squads facing this problem. This rule was over looked many times and as a result they should fix it now. -Kick

Comment

Personal Opinion

Its silly to break a 3 season winning streak because I posted a request 10 minutes after 3:00.
                        "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Holy shit, you still don't get it do you?

This is what happens when you put 14 year olds in a position of power.

Comment

God help us all.

I love you Annux, Marry me

Comment

Re: Personal Opinion

Make the rule that if a squad replies too late it loses their voice in when the match is going to be played. The other squad can decide when the match is going to be played, whenever fits them best. (of course the other squad can't be having a match already at the time.) A forfeit for being to late with replying is a lil bit harsh, and a lot of forfeits only ruin the quality of the league.

-bram

Comment

not a bad idea.
                                "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Working...
                                X