Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    There is no secret vandetta. We suspected Cinema to be a double squadder for various reasons, and so we got Overstrand to check up on it. It was the staff's decision to ban him for double squadding NOT OURS. We have no staff power or sway whatsoever except for Thorn. We only have 1 mod on our squad, you guys have like 3 + 2d as smod.

-Epi
    Yawn..
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

bs2

Bs 2 u just wanted the ez win.

witty

cuz u lost get a grip.
      i take the gg back. except from Kid.

Plus do u think destroy would go 6 - 8 lol unlikely. Like it would have change the outcome of the game u got beat. face it.

ya now ur going to say borg is double squading becuze he went 18-9 and i went 12-9 laff. how about me..

Last edited by Witness; 07-20-2002, 05:37 PM.

Comment

jesus christ epi get a haircut

Comment

Hahaha, just to know that Elusive and Epine are COMPLETELY obsessed with me is kinda sad

Just because I am good at some computer game doesn't mean you have to completely deteriorate my reputation

Please, get some skills or you might be riding the bench once again just like in pro
          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

cinema is delectable...not dest..that should be end of story..

if light gets owned without dest..it would be no fun..we want to see all those gay squads like siege own dest in action..

staff: tell quyen i said hi..

actions shouldnt be made until u guys know the ACTUAL truth of who is who..

elusive..HAHA hatin on light for owning u guys?..aww so typical..

Dest> shake dem hataz off!!
            no fear

Comment

my god , sexy post envy $

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Joe, I had respect for you, and now I'm losing it.

ruby maybe since you respect him you should read his post with respect and realize how accurate it is?

destroy from what I understand you made the name cinema and decided to help delectable avoid his ban, that's bs enough, you should get banned from TW for helping people evade bans.

Also your reputation couldn't get much worse at this point, no one is obsessed with you besides yourself, so get over it
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I can't believe you guys are attacking Destroy, don't you know that only god can judge him?
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    I can't believe you guys are attacking Destroy, don't you know that only god can judge him?
                    blah div, you are trying too hard--let it flow

Comment

I just can't form any sort of response to this whole mess other than... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Div: God hath smited him.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                        And here I am, sorry I'm late.
                        Dest, you lie like a motherfucker, you expect anyone to trust you ever since the whole "Del is dead" shit? And since you and del are such good buddies, I woulddn't put it past you to doublesquad for him to help his squad win.
                        If cinema is Del, then dest got cinema on banfree and in that case, they should both be banned, prefixes net and perma should run by that decision as well.
                        In either case, the decision you got was the nice one, be appreciative.

I hope u took cinema off banfree dan.
                        sage

Comment

haha
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

oh shit wait doesnt that call for both squads to be kicked from leagues? that would suck cuz of 1 guy
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I know for a fact i was with dest during that match. Crome was talking to me while i was watching the match and dest had told me he would be present at the match vs diso in a pm while crome was friendly talking with me on team chat. Dest was in elim playing which he has shown on the elim site while this was going on. Then fireballz told the squad we should practice up for duel vs diso like we do every match in ?go #light.

Destroy, 2dragons, hannes, fireballz, stab were all in the arena with myself.

I had been remarking about a banner i made that meant light in chinese.

destroy> wtf 1 letter?

was his remark.

Ask stab (ruby) for the log.

Comment

Speaking as a net admin:

IPs usually don't lie.

The only way an IP would be fake is if someone was spoofing the IP, which I doubt anyone here has the ability/knowledge to do.

I'm not accusing anyone, because I don't have any proof either way, but if it was traced back to a identical IP... well.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X