Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodzombi
    I'm gonna preface this by saying that I don't know shit about shit in this matter...

...BUT.. a log where Destroy is having a conversation is pretty fucking far from being any proof, as anyone could've been on his name while he was helping Drastic in their match.

that along with the fact that IP traces don't lie (as conc said) along with the fact that destroy has been known to be full of shit, and that's a pretty heavy case against him.

plus jesus hates him.
    bloodzombie

Not only a log is a proof that I didn't doublesquad BUT I have en elim record which shows that DURING the time Drastic vs Cripples was being held (2:10pm), I was playing elim with many other people, 15 minutes later, I went to #light to squadprac, where MANY other people saw me practicing with Light.

Don't hate me because I'm good at a computer game, thanks

Pallies LUV THE COCK
    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
      And how many squads has destroy double squadded for in the past already? He brags all the time on the forum about double squadding for other squads, I believe you can even look it up in his post on this forum about what squads you have played in. The 6-8, seems reasonable to me. When you were double squading for Guy as Sit vs Pallies I think 6-10 was about how you went.

As for Destroy being around while the match was going on, he could have let one of his friends just play on his name so people wouldn't think he's double squadding. Not incredibly likely I guess, but hell, it's what I would do if I ever wanted to double squad.

Maybe if Destroy or Delectable had any decent reputation people might give them the benefit of the doubt, but seriously I think they should just be happy Drastic wasn't kicked from leagues (Since Light was most likely unaware , can't really blame them)

Edit: Ok yeah for you lazy bastards. Hell he even double squaded for Delectable's squad Task in the past. And based on that last line he's double squadded for a lot more squads than just the 3 he mentioned.

"uh, I've been in so many squads (now that I actually come to think of squads =/ )

TW Squads:

dumbclan
      -KAOS-
      Scrotal's Horde!!
      Planets (-PRO-)
      X-Wing
      Zero Hour
      Melee
      SoloElite
      Shinobi
      Death
      Light

SVS Squads:

BloodLust
      Spies
      Sin

RSHL Teams:

Roughing

Double-Squaded for:

-GUY-
      Compulsion
      Task

weeeeh... the other squads are currently in TWL so i'll stop mentioning more squads =p"

LOL, I doublesquaded last season, when I was in Shinobi.

Plus, I'd NEVER get 6-8 vs Cripples, c'mon

Stop the hatred towards me, maybe a bunch of nutsacks, I mean, hearts, might ease your pain guys <3 <3 <3 <3

6-10 with -GUY-? ask Malice Mutt how I MVP'd every single game, easily. ( I even MVP'd a league game vs Pallies)
      The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
        Pallies LUV THE COCK
        Ahhh, yet again, the wonderful homophobia surfaces. What can I say, other than you set a great example for those wanting to express themselves through hate crimes?

Oh, I forgot, you're a hardcore thug from the streets.

Who plays computer games.

It's a growing demographic.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Double-Squaded for:

-GUY-
          Compulsion
          Task

weeeeh... the other squads are currently in TWL so i'll stop mentioning more squads =p"
          So you're currently doublesquading for more squads? More like triple-squading? Shouldn't you get banned for that?

LOL, I doublesquaded last season, when I was in Shinobi.

Plus, I'd NEVER get 6-8 vs Cripples, c'mon

Stop the hatred towards me, maybe a bunch of nutsacks, I mean, hearts, might ease your pain guys <3 <3 <3 <3

6-10 with -GUY-? ask Malice Mutt how I MVP'd every single game, easily. ( I even MVP'd a league game vs Pallies)
          First you say ur currently doublesquading and so u dont want to mention the squadnames, and now u say it was Shinobi a long time agoo. Wtf? Maybe you're lying now so you don't get banned for doublesquading? Nah couldn't be, how can someone possibly think that such a nice guy like u with such a nice past would make up shit like this to avoid getting banned..

-bram

ps. if destroy gets banned for doublesquading I of course wouldn't mind to see Light vs Disoblige getting replayed. Especially because I think it kinda sux that the winner is decided by 5k only. Although I think when Light loses destroy they only get more chance of winning, caus he was like their shittiest player. "<3 dest"

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd

Thank you, Conc, you've taken what I was trying to say and said it far better. Bravo.

Destroy - why even bother with the thug crap? C'mon. Incidentally, the part where bloodzombie pointed out that having a log isn't really proof of anything, but then you came back with that flat denial. Wow. Way to go. It sure is good that those logs can't be faked like, say, IP traces.
            The downside of being better than
            everyone else is that people tend to
            assume you're pretentious. -
            www.despair.com

Comment

dest sent an email to crome.

crome sent one back confused.

I think the drastic game was disqualified because delectable was cinema and dele is banned.

Comment

It's called diversification my man. Maybe you need to get out more. The kids out there now are all laying the smack down on their Palm Pilots.

"You've got mail... Bitsh"

FWIW, couldn't Dele and Destroy be brothers or friends that live together and share the same network?

llater,
                Tony

Comment

Oh man, I totally forgot about all those Biggie songs with Everquest themes.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                    AOL OG Edition?

Packaged with every case order of Cristal?

Comment

Oh man, I totally forgot about all those Biggie songs with Everquest themes.
                      Who can forget such classics like "I Love it when you call big Elven Mage" or his debut album "Ready to Level up"
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Well I'm not about to read through all this lol!

But I can speak for Destroy on this weekend's games as prior to our match we were practicing and I was with him. Unless he has 2 computers and 4 hands it would be hard for him to double squad. As far as anyother weekend I have no clue.
                        TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                        TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                        TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

It's called diversification my man. Maybe you need to get out more. The kids out there now are all laying the smack down on their Palm Pilots.

FWIW, couldn't Dele and Destroy be brothers or friends that live together and share the same network?

llater,
                          Tony
                          Yes they can, Jack and Stuckup (bros) use the same network also. Not that this really matters... but anyways, ya, you people are still ignoring the hardcore fact that destroy has a log of elim at 2:00, THE TIME OF THD DRASTIC MATCH. The log IS Proof because I log everyday when I get on, and when I'm afk I even log. I have every log from when I was on when I started playing 5 years ago. I have like, 10 MB's of logs.

Do you know how long it would take to modify 1 of my logs to make it look like Destroy was in chat? Ya that's right, it would take at least 2 days straight, because a log of 1 day is at least 200 pages or so long. Besides that, Destroy WAS in chat, if someone was on his name, he wouldn't of been. No one knows Light Squad's chat besides Light, and the other person who would've suppossedly "logged on" to destroy's account through continuum wouldn't of had the chat already logged.

Beside the point: Drastic got a DQ anyways, and Destroy was unban, so no matter anymore

<3
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                            I have like, 10 MB's of logs.

Do you know how long it would take to modify 1 of my logs to make it look like Destroy was in chat?
                            Ten megs of logs is just sad :-/

And actually it wouldn't take long to edit a log. Most document programs have a Find+Replace feature. You search for one name and change it to another. Quick run through to see if everything sounds okay. Simple.

Don't bother posting a log, because people would always think it was faked. Ria still thinks A-S edited a screen shot in a game they won, but lag showed differently. It's human nature to be untrusting I suppose.

If you have two people on the same network that play (obviously with a firewall), how is that handled? They would always appear to be double-squading. I guess to prove they weren't the same person, they would have to play at the same time (by play I mean, actively involved and not in spec). That would suck.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Don't know if this means anything but: Destroy is regularly on one of my chats, but during the time of the Drastic match, he was not (though Light claims he was online at the time). Half an hour later I did see him come on the chat babbling about some Pro crap and his penis and a goat. Either he left the chat during that earlier period of time or someone else was on his name to cover and did not have the chat in his profile for Destroy.

I doubt he would have someone go on his name to cover just to fool his own squad into thinking he's online. That takes a lot of cunning. This is Destroy we're talking about. His own stupidity rules out his guilt as far as this is concerned. And WTF would he play a match for Drastic rather than practice for an upcoming TWL-D; there's no motive.

This issue isn't important anyway, the issue was that someone who was banned was playing a league match and got Drastic DQ'd.
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Drop the bullshit on Destroy

He's innocent...by fucking with him you're fucking up Drastic...so your bullshit should be dropped cuz destroy didnt do shit...6-8...destroy vs crips? lolol ur slow ic..

Comment

Working...
                                X